Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:50 PM

Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. (38749 Views)

Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) / Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) / Eniola Badmus And Davido Dancing At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:47am On Aug 14, 2015
With dis ring on her nose. I pity d man who intends sha. She should accept Jesus and desist from all these ungodly world materials usage. Tomorrow may be too late. JUst an advise please
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by kajoula(m): 8:49am On Aug 14, 2015
donholy28:
Damn! she has many skin colors
angry grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by unite4real: 8:53am On Aug 14, 2015
donholy28:
Damn! she has many skin colors

Many Shades of Skin
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 14, 2015
Adufetohposh:
smiley
You are a craaaaaaazy girl oo... Which kind signature be that na?

LMAO.... Laff wan kill me.
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by engrjacuzzi: 9:04am On Aug 14, 2015
will the nose piercing stop her from being heavy drinker and smoker? not a fan of her anyway.
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 14, 2015
Adufetohposh:
smiley
WEIGHT LOSS ABI WEIGHT GAIN, HMM SO WHAT JOBLESSNESS CAN DO TO PEOPLE angry
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by Abelmoscus(m): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2015
Iranu, why are girls trying to copy animals.wahala dey o
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by criuze(m): 9:28am On Aug 14, 2015
I'll only recommend it for charley boy
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by kenoz(m): 9:30am On Aug 14, 2015
shocked
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by michade(m): 9:39am On Aug 14, 2015
Behira:
Big and Bold
what about the beautiful??
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by juman(m): 9:55am On Aug 14, 2015
Tonniey:
That was d same advice I gat Bimbo Adesanya on her histagram on her birthday. She must used our weight reduction therapy.

If u wanna loose weight withing 9 days, click d link below

If you control your food intake you can reduce as much kilo as you wish from your body weight.
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 14, 2015
The noise ring makes her look like a BULL grin

Eniola gbogbo biz girls!
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by shankie: 10:04am On Aug 14, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by gayeobasan(m): 10:07am On Aug 14, 2015
This is rubbish,this is a huge disappointment from her to her mentees
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by Sugahylz(f): 10:17am On Aug 14, 2015
This babe is feeling herself! Feeling herself! grin
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by Realist2: 10:37am On Aug 14, 2015
Eniola would you marry me
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by ExInferis(m): 10:57am On Aug 14, 2015
All i see is

Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by Behira(f): 11:03am On Aug 14, 2015
michade:

what about the beautiful??
She is beautiful.....black beauty kiss
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by Olateous(m): 11:08am On Aug 14, 2015
oluface:
brb
Mtcheew
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by michade(m): 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
Behira:
She is beautiful.....black beauty kiss

That's to say;

she's Bold Big and Beautiful
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by holybabayo(m): 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
I guess she is looking more beautiful now?
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by lepasharon(f): 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
ogunsbanjul:
With dis ring on her nose. I pity d man who intends sha. She should accept Jesus and desist from all these ungodly world materials usage. Tomorrow may be too late. JUst an advise please

Lol must everybody be a Christian?
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by missmary(f): 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
grin grin grin
laffytaffy1:
What is wrong with these Yoruba actresses these days, they keep embarrassing us in public what if someone from another country see that pic, they may think Nigerian women in general look like cows.
grin[quote author=laffytaffy1 You are evil o
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by mgbedianya(m): 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
I really don't get this trending nose ring of a thing for ladies o, each time I see it on a girl's nose, the only thing that comes to my mind is Fulani Cows, and immediately in my eyes u loose ur beauty.
Are u a Christian, read Ezekiel 24 then u will appreciate it
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by Adeyeancah(m): 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by IceDude(m): 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
The front view is perfect but i would av loved to see her back view as well grin
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by mankan2k7(m): 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
My crouch, I love this lady die
Re: Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. by SexyStrawberry(f): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
mgbedianya:
Are u a Christian, read Ezekiel 24 then u will appreciate it

U just made me waste my precious reading that chapter, what has it got to do with ladies wearing nose rings like Fulani Cows? which kind time waster u be sef?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#AllStarFootballTournament: Flavor, AY, Alibaba, Frank Edoho Spotted (Pics) / Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus / EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.