Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,250 members, 7,981,440 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 05:11 PM

Are You Stoppable? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You Stoppable? (324 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Stoppable? by engrzion(m): 6:25am On Aug 14, 2015
So they said you couldn't do it and you stopped, you believed their negative predictions? why have you allowed what others said stopped you from chasing after your dreams and goals?
What excuse have you given your self for not pursing your dreams?
Someone's Negative opinion of you should not define your life! i dont care if that person is your husband, wife, mother, father or pastor
Its your Life, you deserve to have all you want, Dont let anyone or anything stop you from chasing after your dream!
I may not know you, i may never meet you, but i know something about you! Yes YOU reading this message: You will go far in Life!

‪#‎ProblemSolver‬
‪#‎Studentscorner‬

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State University Postume And Admission Process / Nigeria College Of Aviation Technology 2015/2016 Admission Process Is Still On. / Get Started! Stop Talking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.