Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,357 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:42 PM

Omotola Urges Buhari To 'scrap NYSC' And Introduce 'skill Acquisition' - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Omotola Urges Buhari To 'scrap NYSC' And Introduce 'skill Acquisition' (582 Views)

Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' / Miss Lagos NYSC And Mr Macho (Photos) / We Won’t Scrap NYSC, Says FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Urges Buhari To 'scrap NYSC' And Introduce 'skill Acquisition' by emmyw(m): 9:12am On Aug 14, 2015
Nollywood screen diva Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde gets honest in a recent interview when she was asked to advice President Muhammadu Buhari on ways that will make his government successful, the veteran screen goddess said PMB should scrap the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) because it is ‘not useful.’

Her words; “He should scrap NYSC, It’s not useful, he should please do that for Nigerians. I have looked at the programme thoroughly and exactly what it’s supposed to have achieved over the years. Believe me, there is no credible or tangible result. It’s a total waste of time and resources and I think all the time and resources should be channelled into something more resourceful.” She said.
http://www.ngschoolz.com/omotola-urges-buhari-to-scrap-nysc-and-introduce-skill-acquisition/
Re: Omotola Urges Buhari To 'scrap NYSC' And Introduce 'skill Acquisition' by divinehand2003(m): 9:15am On Aug 14, 2015
smiley
I feel NYSC should be made optional and I agree with Skill acquisition centers can be made as one of the options to chose from instead of sending everyone to teach in one remote secondary school in Nigeria.
Re: Omotola Urges Buhari To 'scrap NYSC' And Introduce 'skill Acquisition' by ELTON123(m): 9:17am On Aug 14, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Need your Help,do I Get To Serve Or Given Letter Of Exemption / Earn 500,000-750,000 Per Month / Texas Batch A16 Lets Meet Here: Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.