Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,634 members, 7,951,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) (3717 Views)

Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With / Common Things That Women Lie About / Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) by Geofavor(m): 10:59am On Aug 14, 2015
Lol, this is so funny and creative. I saw this on FB and decided to share it with fellow nairalanders.

Ladies are these true?

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) by Geofavor(m): 11:02am On Aug 14, 2015
Cc. Lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 14, 2015
fact..but no be my palava cos the wahala na for the owner of the dead body like the mugu below

1 Like

Re: Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 14, 2015
The mathematician is a complicated seed of a morongenoric bastard to say that crap. Na Hm Mama be problem.Useless cockroach.

1 Like

Re: Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) by powerfulsettingz: 11:04am On Aug 14, 2015
has he shown his mother this achievement??.
Re: Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 14, 2015
Geofavor:
Cc. Lalasticlala, ishilove
For what? You mean they should promote what denigrate your mum?

Anyway, thunder fire that your mouth wey you take call Lalasticlala and Ishilove. Shameless kangaroo.

1 Like

Re: Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 14, 2015
bigneorapz:
fact..
You are gloriously stupid.
Re: Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) by EgusiSoup: 11:06am On Aug 14, 2015
Ishilove is a woman therefore INTROVERT is = Problem
Re: Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 14, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
has he shows his mother this achievement??.
You dey mind the retar*d
Re: Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 14, 2015
starlingslimnet:
The mathematician is a complicated seed of a morongenoric bastard to say that crap. Na Hm Mama be problem.Useless cockroach.

Are you a woman? He is somehow right
Re: Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) by Geofavor(m): 11:09am On Aug 14, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Chill. Literally, I also disagree.
But then, someone proved it right "mathematically". grin

I liked the creativity.
Re: Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 14, 2015
lmao. this is funny sha
Re: Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 14, 2015
chinekkeeeeeee I done faint ooooo
Re: Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 14, 2015
starlingslimnet:

Anyway, thunder fire that your mouth wey you take call Lalasticlala and Ishilove. Shameless kangaroo.

chill out jare, is your life that hard that you cant see the funny side of things.

oya go hug transformer if its pinching you this much.

it is a joke, deal with it

2 Likes

Re: Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) by Anyi3(m): 11:14am On Aug 14, 2015
First line.
You need time and money

Means Women = time + money

Not multiplication. And that faults the remaining calculations.

The women in my life though are great people. Dunno about yours.

1 Like

Re: Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 14, 2015
starlingslimnet:
You are gloriously stupid.
that was why i fvcked ur mom..
Re: Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) by rosy4u(f): 11:15am On Aug 14, 2015
diaris god oo cry
Re: Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 14, 2015
Oyind17:

Are you a woman? He is somehow right
No am a guy. I understand it's good to be funny but we don't have to be stupid all in the name of being funny. Can you show this to your mum?
Re: Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 14, 2015
bigneorapz:
that was why i fvcked ur mom..
When I said you are gloriously silly it sounds insulting, but that is what you are, "Gloriously silly"
Re: Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 14, 2015
starlingslimnet:
When I said you are gloriously silly it sounds insulting, but that is what you are, "Gloriously silly"
Yea..datz why i like fvckin ur mom even when ur useless dad is around

1 Like

Re: Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) by Geofavor(m): 11:24am On Aug 14, 2015
sinestro24:

chill out jare, is your life that hard that you cant see the funny side of things.

oya go hug transformer if its pinching you this much.

it is a joke, deal with it
Don't mind that guy, he's only seeking "likes".

All anyone needs is just a little sense of humour to know it's a joke.
Re: Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 14, 2015
starlingslimnet:
No am a guy. I understand it's good to be funny but we don't have to be stupid all in the name of being funny. Can you show this to your mum?

C'mon! laugh it off
Re: Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) by IamLEGEND1: 11:30am On Aug 14, 2015
Anyi3:
First line. You need time and money
Means Women = time + money
Not multiplication. And that faults the remaining calculations.
The women in my life though are great people. Dunno about yours.
"and" in arithmetic means multiplication
#YouWellSo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) by Geofavor(m): 11:31am On Aug 14, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Why are you taking this personal? Na Ur type dey frown for comedy shows.
Re: Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 14, 2015
starlingslimnet:

yes i can show it to my mum and she will laugh it off, WHY?

because she is enlightened and will figure out it is a joke. only the unexposed ones will read 15 types of meaning into a harmless joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 14, 2015
Geofavor:

Don't mind that guy, he's only seeking "likes".

All anyone needs is just a little sense of humour to know it's a joke.

some dudes life are hard sha, say goodmorning they will think you are cursing their future

2 Likes

Re: Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) by Anyi3(m): 11:43am On Aug 14, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

"and" in arithmetic means multiplication

#YouWellSo?

"AND" is multiply only in probability. In simple mathematics, "AND" is addition

All I see are simple mathematics calculations not a probability statement.

I hope you have been schooled properly now?
Re: Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) by lurlah2014(f): 11:45am On Aug 14, 2015
why is discriminating girls so filled in guys heart?
Re: Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) by Geofavor(m): 11:52am On Aug 14, 2015
Re: Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) by Geofavor(m): 11:52am On Aug 14, 2015
Anyi3:

"AND" is multiply only in probability. In simple mathematics, "AND" is addition

All I see are simple mathematics calculations not a probability statement.

I hope you have been schooled properly now?
I disagree with you. "And". Is multiplication , be it in simple or in complex maths.

"Or" is addition.
Re: Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) by Geofavor(m): 11:56am On Aug 14, 2015
lurlah2014:
why is discriminating girls so filled in guys heart?
Not in mine wink
Re: Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) by Youngpo413: 11:58am On Aug 14, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

JEEZZ!! Maheeda Uploads New Raunchy Photos (18+) / Things To Look Out For Before You Accept His Marriage Proposal / Chai...wetn Dis Guy Dey Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.