Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,624 members, 7,972,313 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:45 AM

Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution (83098 Views)

A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) / President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis Is Dead / President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution by akilo1: 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
U cant even sleep with not to talk of ronaldo.well dream is free of charge
Re: Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution by kennycatch97(m): 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
Re: Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution by Fourwinds: 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
kennygee:
ROTFL
Whizkid own dey understandable.
C Ronaldo own?
Impossibru.
Chai.!!! U just empty my words. no mind her
Re: Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution by airmark(m): 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
Why is she not showing her face in the picture. Is their association an illegal one? grin grin grin
Re: Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution by Akanaz(m): 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
So protitution too get aims and objectives. Nawo
Re: Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution by bg0074real(m): 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
prostitution is illegal in THe Nigeria constitution..Police do your job!
Re: Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution by IYANGBALI: 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
See her back like that of vickyrotex
Re: Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution by SenorMcSlyl(m): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
At least you starting from smwea.. grin..[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
chigoizie7:
Chineke eeeh.

My sister which way?

Naija president, we no fit win.

Senate presido, we no win

HOR speaker, we no win.

Na presido of ashawo naija we come win.

Ok, issorai.
Re: Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution by ascholani09(m): 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
U can imagine dat.. ..wonders shall Neva end.. In dis part of d world som1 lyk dis should not be listened to.. Talk less of having her quot has a to pie days is been discussed.. .. undecided

Re: Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution by Osisie(m): 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
Tomfrench:
please, when did prostitutes start "LASHING "with heaven in mind

Your signature is the best I've seen on NL. Thanks for those life speaking words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution by fejikudz(m): 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
grin very funny
Re: Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
Osisie:

Your signature is the best I've seen on NL. Thanks for those life speaking words.
I'm grateful Sir smiley
Re: Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution by odave: 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
cheesy :DLmao I don laugh tire, her responses sef very funny grin grin omo alecheesy . See as I dey grin @ my phone. Thanks for this thread op grin
Re: Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
Even shakou is a peacemaker Omo I do laugh so tee my soup pour for ground haiaaa chineke muooooo ashawo don de do press statement Chai na boys wa make dis ashawo become millionaire OK http://www.datafilehost.com/d/18a38f55
Re: Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution by dampraise(m): 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
hmmm, woman u try
Re: Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution by OgaJonah(m): 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
Since abobaku iz on the run and the ooonis wife no wan follow him go. Iz better u them bury u wit the late Ooni of ife so that you will help him there.
Re: Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution by chigoizie7(m): 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
SenorMcSlyl:
At least you starting from smwea.. grin..[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Lolz, but I hate her type of person,(hypocrites)

Do u know how many d!ck she must have phucked to buy her cars, many houses and food on her table? Secretary from 2002-2015n bros na 13yrs ooh, minus other years wey she no be sec. And yet she gets jealous because his man cheated once on her.

If she is clean, she should come out and tell the guy what she does, and stop hiding, shey she wants transparency, but she aint transparent one bit.

She is not even proud of what she does for a living.

A prostitute is a prostitute, which one be peacemaker?

If she is proud, let her tell her parents her work. After all, all these people wey de work for bank,oil companies , telecoms. Etc are always proud of their source of living,thus,will be glad to tell u what they do for a living, why is her own case diff?

C.ronaldo my pr!ck.

Is she is proud of what she does, she should just accept that she is a prostitute( exchange of sex for any material gains) that's what she does.

Btw, we will get dere one day sha, make we @least start from olosho presido.

Presido na presido
Re: Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
Very st.upid woman
Re: Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
chigoizie7:
Chineke eeeh.

My sister which way?

HOR speaker, we no win.

Ok, issorai.
. Nwanne I don laugh so tee your quote don pour my rice wa I de chop for ground ke ihe nka mini ru we no win president
We no win Senate president
We no get chief of defence
Na ashawo or akwuna wa we come win
Hai Chai uwa mebi
Re: Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution by morbeta(m): 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
You can make peace with Wizkid but C' Romaldo doesnt need ur peace.
Re: Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution by holyokoto(m): 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
Tomfrench:
please, when did prostitutes start "LASHING "with heaven in mind

Because we have been deceiving ourselves for centuries, Heaven and Hell does not exist
Re: Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution by M4gunners: 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
Madam peacemaker you are really proud of your job. Are you looking for halfecast why dreaming of Ronaldo? Anyway incase your dream didn't come true, there's someone ever ready for that.
Re: Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
holyokoto:

Because we have been deceiving ourselves for centuries, Heaven and Hell does not exist
wait, are you for real shocked
Re: Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution by Guruboi(m): 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
Bloody rubbish
Re: Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution by chigoizie7(m): 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
Hizzy:
. Nwanne I don laugh so tee your quote don pour my rice wa I de chop for ground ke ihe nka mini ru we no win president
We no win Senate president
We no get chief of defence
Na ashawo or akwuna wa we come win
Hai Chai uwa mebi

Lolz, na so,

President na president, one step @ a time, we go reach dere one day.

Nwanne werekwa nwayoo, maka imee taa aja ebe ina eri osikapa dauru na ala.

Lolz, one love bro.
Re: Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution by thamees: 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
chigoizie7:
Chineke eeeh.

My sister which way?

HOR speaker, we no win.

Ok, issorai.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution by U2ice(m): 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
Fulaboy:
You may Bleep Ronaldo in heaven biatch!!!!!! But not on this earth........grin

Are u jealous?
Re: Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
Actually, they are "peacemakers" cos with their services, the rate of rape and sexual harrassment have drastically reduced and IMHO, that guarantees peace in the society.

LOBATAN!
Re: Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution by Tycyborg(m): 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
Omotayor123:
Good luck to her... Shebi those ones too they hear... undecided

BTW, she seems to enjoy what she does.. She Talks like a professional peacemaker grin

Who no dey enjoy am and at least how many human dey dislike f**k?
Re: Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
Damn!!! She is wise, funny and a good public rep. I like the manners at which she tackle the question about "offending God" and her response "you won join? Sometimes this reporters go beyond their boundaries during interviews. Reporter if u knw u won join better let her knw she is highly connected and I bliv she can link u up
Re: Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution by Alezy(m): 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
MzzTega:
Hehehehe.
Every body get ambition,Madam too get grin
smh....she zz crazy
Re: Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution by Lasese: 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
War

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) / No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.