Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,499 members, 7,964,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:44 AM

Have You Ever Been A Victim Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been A Victim Of Love? (758 Views)

Most Girls Will Be Victim Of Dis Today..... Pix / Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim / I'm SS (Victim Of Sickle-Cell Disease): Who Will Marry Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been A Victim Of Love? by Winnergal(f): 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2009
share your exxperience/s
Re: Have You Ever Been A Victim Of Love? by Winnergal(f): 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2009
it could also be stories you've heard . . .
Re: Have You Ever Been A Victim Of Love? by bluespice(f): 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2009
nope cool
Re: Have You Ever Been A Victim Of Love? by Winnergal(f): 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2009
bluespice:

nope cool

i don't believe you . . . i think we all have somehow been a victim of love, one way or the other . . .
Re: Have You Ever Been A Victim Of Love? by bluespice(f): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2009
okay yes
Re: Have You Ever Been A Victim Of Love? by Winnergal(f): 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2009
bluespice:

okay yes

lol cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been A Victim Of Love? by Akinagirl(f): 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2009
Yes, No, Maybe so. tongue
Re: Have You Ever Been A Victim Of Love? by iice(f): 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2009
Yes! The first time i saw Brad, i knew it was love cheesy
Of course we went our different ways. . .him with Angie now,
Me and Johnny now grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been A Victim Of Love? by bluespice(f): 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2009
lol iice ur on a diff level grin
Re: Have You Ever Been A Victim Of Love? by charles316: 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2009
iice ,pls stop this ur dream.wake up.

na u and aki n paw paw
Re: Have You Ever Been A Victim Of Love? by Czarskit(m): 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2009
Iice + Johnny Bravo = Frozen Chicken cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been A Victim Of Love? by Czarskit(m): 8:18pm On Mar 25, 2009
@ topic

Yes. I still am. . . cry
Re: Have You Ever Been A Victim Of Love? by iice(f): 9:05am On Mar 26, 2009
bluespice:

lol iice ur on a diff level grin
grin

charles316:

iice ,pls stop this ur dream.wake up.

na u and aki n paw paw

Please i only deal in hollywood.

Czarskit:

Iice + Johnny Bravo = Frozen Chicken cheesy
grin He will be a frozen chicken grin
Re: Have You Ever Been A Victim Of Love? by eyonigger(m): 10:20am On Mar 26, 2009
hmmmm!! johnny, I must have been travelling on an unending journey, but I'll get there. Yea A victim of love most of the time, I mean heartbreaks n shyt, but now im a victim in a different kinda way, am on hanging with a fellow Nlander, I could categorize that as victimization, talkless of the way the person treats me.

(1) (Reply)

She Cant Tell Me She Love Me / Why Prefer D Black To D White / Romance And Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.