Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,050 members, 7,916,054 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 02:33 PM

I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her (2539 Views)

I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) / I'm I Qualified To Get Married Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by sarmiie(m): 4:50am On Aug 16, 2015
The view you see at the bottom of the valley is not the same you see at the top of the hill..........
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 16, 2015
Your type will probably abandon your brother's school fees and pay that of a girlfriend.

Congratulations, you have just successfully redefined idiocy.

I wish I can arrange for another girl to scam you again since you have proved to be a g0at. Anu mpama angry
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Dajugba: 10:52am On Aug 16, 2015
Wow... Heart felt story. Among all, the Lord is your strength. I've learned from my Dad, He once sponsored a lady during the 90's, they were best of friends, should I say good lovers who felt compartable with one another. He Enrol her to nursing school, paid her school fees all through, didn't stop there, also sponsored her to further her education in canada that when she through with her degree, marriage could be the next plan in line. But few year later, she found the mr right in canada, who didn't realized when she was broke and had little chance to were she was in canada. I believed God help my father to over come the the deep pain of a lost investment. Moral of the story, not until you put a ring in that finger, any investment should be done either for the love of God, or you are just being generous to help people achieve their dream. Cheer! Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by DrGroove(f): 11:14am On Aug 16, 2015
Akuneshiobike:
If you have not encountered heart break before, especially from a woman you truly love, you will know its quite suicidal.
@ op, Its only God you need to run to now, to amend your heart. Its well with you.
How can a normal man love one single woman to the stage of having heart break? when men brag women are too cheap,numerous and desperate...such a man is a madt f o o l and doesn't deserve to live.hahahahaha
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by DrGroove(f): 11:23am On Aug 16, 2015
jomile:
u r not d only one dat has been through this shit, believe me it happened to me, I can feel ur pain, I met my ex wen I was in 100level,nd he was in 200level,he wanted to drop out of school cos his parents can't pay his fees, though I did not come frm an OK family I told him i will help, I feed him nd clothe him, even used my school fees to pay for his own, I was owing d school but I was not bothered, I was in luv, his family loved me or I taught dey did,he got a very good job immediately after graduating, I was happy cos he told me dat he will help
with the debt am owing in school cos of him, he even promised me marriage, but wat happened, three months into his job he left me for someone else, nd wat was his excuse, he said dat d constant thing in life is change, dat he has changed his mind about us, dat i don't fit his taste, God I almost died, if not for my family dat stood by me, only God knows what would have happened, cos i was suicidal, I don't want to live anymore, dats d reason y i don't believe in dat thing called luv, I can feel ur pain just be strong with time u will get over it like I did

Well well!!! You made the mistake of assisting a man with money...His reaction by leaving you for someone else is the normal.it would have been very strange if he ended up marrying you.Hope u have learnt your lessons.Never spend ur money on a man expecting he wil marry you cos immediately,he makes it u will no longer be good enough for him..Btw nothing like love btw man and woman!! Thank God u came out of it
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by no1madman(m): 11:55am On Aug 16, 2015
u don't get it! It's all about d money. . nor be d certificate: : :
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
DrGroove:

Well well!!! You made the mistake of assisting a man with money...His reaction by leaving you for someone else is the normal.it would have been very strange if he ended up marrying you.Hope u have learnt your lessons.Never spend ur money on a man expecting he wil marry you cos immediately,he makes it u will no longer be good enough for him..Btw nothing like love btw man and woman!! Thank God u came out of it
nobody is above mistake, I made a mistake nd i learnt my lessons d hard way, i think dat is enough

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Bitch Hot Naked Pussy Photos To Boyfriend Leaks / 5 Fabulouse Tips To Achieve Squirting SO HOT! / Let's Play This Quick Fun Game, Guys…most Hilarious Reader Wins Free Airtime!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.