Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,714 members, 7,930,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:36 PM

I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her (46904 Views)

She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? / My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor / My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by IBBG(m): 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jman06:
When I read stories like this it deepens my resolve not to continue with my current girl cheesy to avoid a situation where one washed his hands only to break palm kernel for fowls.

I go dump am sharp sharp!
hahahahahahahaha. guy u make laugh wella. Guys need wise up now o. no need to too luv girl so that heart break no go big

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by macof(m): 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
ehn! in all this I just want to ask one question. .
what are girlfriends for if boyfriends are for (financial) support?

Joavid:
You paid her tuition once. (Which I assume is cheap) and you give her some change every now and then. Ok.

Is that enough for you to say you laboured for her, you sent her to school?

Did she not give companionship in return all those 4years?
Was she not cooking, cleaning and washing for you?

Men and lies.
She's not leaving you cos you're an OND cert holder (that can still further) with a lucrative business.

She's leaving you cos you're an a$$hoole.

Modified
I woke up to see 30+ mentions from angry men.

Ladies, don't ever let a man brag about labouring for you or your family, even if he ever was.
I encourage women to be independent, but in some very rare extreme and emergency cases of needs. Don't tell him to give you money for your fees or bills. Instead tell him you want it for brazzilian hair or some other ordinary things then use it to pay your fees, so he won't come and brag like this.

What is a boyfriend for, if not for support.
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by lastpage: 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
Joavid:
You paid her tuition once. (Which I assume is cheap) and you give her some change every now and then. Ok.

Men and lies.
She's not leaving you cos you're an OND cert holder (that can still further) with a lucrative business.

Modified

Ladies, don't ever let a man brag about labouring for you or your family, even if he ever was.
I encourage women to be independent, but in some very rare extreme and emergency cases of needs. Don't tell him to give you money for your fees or bills. Instead tell him you want it for brazzilian hair or some other ordinary things then use it to pay your fees, so he won't come and brag like this.

Women like you are a big DISGRACE TO WOMANHOOD!
It is women like you that make others to thing all women have "fish brain" and are only good for shex!
You have no value, no moral etiquette and l am sure in "real life" you are nothing, just an empty vessel.

Even if it is between TWO WOMEN, showing appreciation is a virtue!
Even God sends "helper" to humans at times and he expects us to be appreciative by thanking him in our prayers

But women like you are the ones who will be crying that they dont have a helper and running around from church to another, for deliverance.
henceforth, may you never find a HELPER,... in your hour of need.

Lastpage!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by lastpage: 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
MarieSucre:
I feel so sad. Enraged actually. How could she lead you on for so long? She knew what the end game was but she continues to give you hope that you two would be together. I hate to say this because i believe in practical retributions that are not up to fate and chance but Karna can be a bitcch. And for her I hope it gives her a whooping bitcch-slap.

I remember that the God of Heavens have been described in PRAYER, as "Oba, yinni'yinni see'mi si ( a God who does something for you and once you show appreciation to him, HE does more for you!)
So, even God wants appreciation, He wants us to Thank Him and not just behave like an INGRATE!
How much more a mortal humanbeing?

[size=14pt]It is very essential that spouses help and support each other, not so that one can boast over the other but so that their "commitment to each other" can deepen[/size]

I have been married for close to two decades now and l can tell you that my wife has been my backbone and l also met her when she was nobody and l was already a banker and with God's help, l was able to Behind her up to a Masters level of education.
Today, we both benefit from such "commitment" to each other and our kids are the better for it.
That is what marriage should be about, not some greedy ingrate spewing rubbish for other women.

Anyway, life is full of Karma.
In the days of our forefathers, some men wey nor send will "lock" the womb of such a woman, using our "native ways" so that she would suffer for long though l dont advice such in current times but its a case of "check and balance" for our forefathers. undecided
That ingrate of a woman will probably eventually get married to a real Gorrilla so when she is reaping the evil she is sowing now, l hope no one will be expected to show pity on her because it will serve her right.

I encourage all "good women" to remain good in their dealings and good men to remain good, hopefully destiny will bring the two together.
I also hope the devilish women like that one commenting and supporting evil, will meet the Monsters of men so that "2 can cut 4".

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by ebukaOtika(m): 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
NA TODAY I trust myself WALAHI
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by film2(m): 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
Joavid:

Men and lies.

Modified

You think u have made a point and generated many likes abi? The guy didn't complete the story, he didn't tell us who paid the remaining fees since he paid one..u r very harsh
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by elohorayodele: 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
dinachi:
The Op is a learner. I have warned guys. STOP being nice to women! Many of them thinks it is because of their kiss!
If you want to marry her, make your move before spending. If she is not interested, move on and spend the money on your family. I repeat, your family and genuine friends needs the money. Stop wasting your resources on all these a dime a dozen girls littered around everywhere this days
Most of these girls are mentally deranged. Save your money. If you must spend on a woman, give your mother's and sisters a treat. Buy her a car. If you have done that before buy cars for your sisters.
Stop being an ass, leave this deranged girls alone to keep wallowing in their idiocy.

best comment
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by itoese(m): 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
she is wise. Your mum or friends could have told you that such arrangement does not work.
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by excellencygreat(m): 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
My big advice is, go back to school to upgrade your worth. Then every other thing follows properly thereafter.
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Femistico(m): 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
Some babes of this days ehn...if u do them a favour dey will see u as a maga...

when u knew u can't marry someone why can't u jst tell him from d beginning dat u can't marry him and let him to spend his hard earned money on something else...

girls be duping boyz since 1752...

buh the guy funny self..the babe went to a university and u jst stopped at OND waiting for her to marry u..she will be proud that u are nothing...abegi
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by MIM77(m): 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
YOU ACTUALLY ENTERED ONE CHANCE, BUT NO PROBLEM. I THINK THAT EXPERIENCE SHOULD GINGER YOU TO UPGRADE EDUCATIONALLY. U WILL MEET IN THE FUTURE AND SHE WILL BE ASHAMED.
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by whoisuche: 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:
Had I known all my labour on her would be in futility, I wouldn’t have spent my hard earned money on her. I looked forward to a bright future with her but my dreams have been shattered by the very one I gave true love. I’m an OND holder but into a lucrative business which is doing very well. I met my girl online four years ago, though that notwithstanding, people can meet anywhere. I was already done with my OND while she was in 200L in the university. She told me of how her mother died during the delivery of their lastborn and her dad had to remarry leaving her to cater for herself most times. I felt the urge to render the little assistance I could and I started giving her money for her upkeep that was like six months after we met. I can even remember paying her tuition fees one session. Now four years down the memory lane, after her graduation and NYSC, and getting a job in an ICT firm with a good pay, it suddenly dawned on her that she can't marry an OND holder because of the gap in education. I told her it is the love between us that matters most but she said she loves me but we are not compatible education wise as she still want to further her education. All these years she was “gulping” my money, calling me sweet names, she didn’t see the incompatibility. When her future was in disarray I was her messiah (am not boasting here) but now that she can look forward to a bright future I’m no more in the picture.

Posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/222/i-saw-her-through-school-now-im-no-more-qualified-to-marry-her

Leave everything to God.
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by blesszzy(m): 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
starlingslimnet:
My brother you are just a means to the end and not an end to the means.

Classic response! Thumb up!
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Amazo: 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
Joavid:

What is a girlfriend for, if not for marriage grin

Dear Boys:
-------------

These type of "nice guys" will never learn undecided

FACT #1: Women subconsciously "hate" nice guys. There's an innate mental coding hidden within the psyche of women that makes them detest and gravitate away from nice guys to the guys "who don't play nice" - if you catch my point. Women subconsciously find "nice guys" irritable and a woman will start pulling away once she can rationalize a man as being a "nice guy" because he was consistently acting nice to her. Even they can't really explain it, and most are not even aware of this subconscious behavior because it's a trait that has to do with genetic evolution (spanning thousands of years) of the woman's mind to selecting male partners. Amongst other things, the innate genetic coding of a woman's mind dictates to her subconsciously that "nice guys" are genetically weak and "un-nice" guys are genetically strong; and also in contrast, nice guys aren't smart, but "un-nice" guys are smart...and so on. Hence, their choice to not select nice guys because the innate genetic coding instructs them that "nice guys" aren't suitable for breeding to create a stronger offspring etc!

Women might tell you otherwise with words that they like "nice guys", but don't fall for that fancy hypocrisy and double-standards nature women in general have. Emotionally, what women preach is one thing; but what they practice is a completely different thing due to their innate mental coding, which controls their choices and actions on a subconscious level. If a girl sticks around with a "nice guy", it's because of the financial and/or other benefits she's getting for that period; and once she no longer needs him for that, she'll dump him cold.

The scientifically modern man has been in existence for thousands of years, but I still can't fathom why some people keep falling for the same old tricks in the game called "love". Wake up "nice guys", how long will these women continue breaking your hearts? Stop being so exceptionally stupïd - it's so irritating angry

NB: Per the case in question, she's not refusing marriage because the guy has OND or inadequate educationally. She's dumping him because he's a nice guy; and yes, she just finds that irritating!

4 Likes

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by ORALL: 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
[quote author=JESUSBOIY post=37033319][/quote]
Yeah
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Kennycool1: 7:14am On Aug 18, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:
Had I known all my labour on her would be in futility, I wouldn’t have spent my hard earned money on her. I looked forward to a bright future with her but my dreams have been shattered by the very one I gave true love. I’m an OND holder but into a lucrative business which is doing very well. I met my girl online four years ago, though that notwithstanding, people can meet anywhere. I was already done with my OND while she was in 200L in the university. She told me of how her mother died during the delivery of their lastborn and her dad had to remarry leaving her to cater for herself most times. I felt the urge to render the little assistance I could and I started giving her money for her upkeep that was like six months after we met. I can even remember paying her tuition fees one session. Now four years down the memory lane, after her graduation and NYSC, and getting a job in an ICT firm with a good pay, it suddenly dawned on her that she can't marry an OND holder because of the gap in education. I told her it is the love between us that matters most but she said she loves me but we are not compatible education wise as she still want to further her education. All these years she was “gulping” my money, calling me sweet names, she didn’t see the incompatibility. When her future was in disarray I was her messiah (am not boasting here) but now that she can look forward to a bright future I’m no more in the picture.

Posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/222/i-saw-her-through-school-now-im-no-more-qualified-to-marry-her

I like all this comment!!!! oooo.....more pls
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 18, 2015
Sunshinelady:
. I rilly dont knw my sister. Even from d way he is sounding, he seems like som1 dat ll matreat his wife, to show her she 's not better dan him afterall. Thank God d grl ran 4her life
I just wonder. undecided.
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by jayzon: 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
waitttt..

through out d skul catering stuff... hw many tymz did u Bleep her
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by EmmyDe25(m): 7:09am On Aug 19, 2015
Joavid:

Men and lies.

Modified

I was going to give you a thumb up, until i saw the last line. The way you ladies see relationship as finding a job makes me think all ladies are gold-diggers. But then, i know some are not.
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 21, 2015
Joavid:

Men and lies.

Modified

Your analysis has earned you a two over ten(2/10)...You failed & need a brain reevaluation.
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Nobody: 2:40am On Aug 21, 2015
cococandy:

No I'm not.

Male OND holders get married everyday.
Even many of the guys without OND who are hustling in ariaria and onithsa upper iweka market are married.

Many of them marry university graduates too.

nairaland is a distorted version of reality.

Loooooool,this your onithsa spelling is crazy man grin.
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Dojupyo(f): 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
Joavid:

Men and lies.

Modified

I tire my sister #What are they there for?
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by AtheistD(m): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2015
Dojupyo:

I tire my sister #What are they there for?

What are girlfriends there for?
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by sureboy4eva(m): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
When will all dis guys think wit their heads? It is written even in the bible, b*tches will dis-repect u but your money will never stress you. Someone just said ask for d money for Brazilian hair and use it to pay the fees, all is still money from a guy, women need to stop all dis attitude. What u won't eat u don't smell it. Y don't u women work and then pile up the money foot a guys bill nd let him reverse the case leave u for anoda woman in his level. The earlier u women start portraying a good image the better your future is brighter. Spoil your self and image for a token and reap it in the future. Men wld pay tru their nose to give u a future then u wld be going after guy in skinny jeans instagram swag boys with borrowed cars jewelries and no roofs. I advice guys to just spend their money on themselves, use your money to become a better you. Let the women see u and wish you were theirs. Or spend your money on your mother. No Amt is too big for a mother. Buy her those exotic clothes, jewelries, phones, a trip outside nigeria, let those girls wish u were theirs. Even since God shined me the light abt women I been living my life lavida lavido. I help few women wit what I don't need or what I can spare and I dnt wait for notin in return. Not your loyalty, your p*ssy, or what so ever. This same women will call u names like he is stingy, when u refuse to help. U help again it's a problem. It is never enough. Women dont know what they really want
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by kuchikau: 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Dvampire(m): 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
My brother, sorry for your loss. This is a challenge for you to pick yourself up and move on. Since you have a thriving business, you can still support youself through school and upgrade your qualifications. Sometimes, situations like this one are meant to jolt us back into redefining our priorities. In addition, never go into a relationship like it's a football contract. Helping a girl through school is not enough basis for you to feel that she will love you enough to marry you. She might adore you because of what you have done for her, but when it comes to marriage, that's a different kettle of fish. Set higher targets for yourself and plan to achieve them. However note this: a girl that truly loves you will love you for who you are; whether you are a handsome prince or a wart covered frog.
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by boldnburiful: 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
Join our upcoming intensive organic skincare class starting on the 19th of September, 2016.
The class is prepared to teach you how to craft a lotion from scratch and a host of other skin care topics as you can see below.
You will be taught with well detailed notes, pictures and videos.
Opportunity they say comes but once. DO NOT miss this!!!

SAY YES TO A FLAWLESS SKIN!
YES TO GOOD BUSINESS!!
NO TO HARSH CHEMICALS!!!

COURSE OUTLINE
*Explaining different terminologies in organic skin care and identifying skin types
*Identifying the difference between a cream and lotion
* How to craft a lotion/cream from scratch
*Formulation of different lotions and creams such as whitening cream, lemon cream, carrot cream, papaya cream etc.
* Formulation of different body butters and moisturizers
* Body wash for a radiant skin
*Hand lotion
*Baby soap
*Baby cream
*Pink lips balms
*Anti- aging serum
*Sunscreen cream
*Sunburn remover. 
*Stretch mark cream
*Complexion scrub
*Face cleanser
*Breast firming mask and oil
*Hair growth cream, oil and tonic
*Night cream for younger and glowing skin
* Dark knuckle/armpit cream
*Under eye cream to remove dark circles
*How to make your own Natural make up foundation/concealer
* How to make your own natural Face primer
* Exfoliating Face mask
*Treatment for dry skin, Eczema, black spots and Pimples etc
Videos inclusive. Admin is always available for all your questions.
COMPLIMENTARY COURSES
*How to make different organic oils from scratch. 
*How to make apple cider vinegar at home
* How to make rose water
* How to make some essential oils at home

Training fee N5000
√50% discount (N2000 )for the first 5 to call or send a WhatsApp message.

Advanced Pro mixing class also available.
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by evekils: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2016
5minsmadness:
You got played man cry
My guy you are both lucky and blessed.
Thank your God and go for thanksgiving
.If I tell you the outcome of marring such a lady hmmmmmmm
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by evekils: 11:33am On Sep 13, 2016
evekils:

My guy you are both lucky and blessed.
Thank your God and go for thanksgiving
.If I tell you the outcome of marring such a lady hmmmmmmm
Just watch out the way she is going,its
obvious she will be joining the society
ladies. She has passed the first initiation .
ie shattering a man dreams,hope and aspiration. You have to be strong,bearing in mind that God have saved you from the hands
of a demon
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by evekils: 11:41am On Sep 13, 2016
evekils:

Just watch out the way she is going,its
obvious she will be joining the society
ladies. She has passed the first initiation .
ie shattering a man dreams,hope and aspiration. You have to be strong,bearing in mind that God have saved you from the hands
of a demon
My dear, for such ladies A GOOD JOB means
Good contact and death of a man.
Though some may leave their husband
Alive if they agree to become slowpoke
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
op,i knw its painful but pls move on,God will reward yur efforts.
a colleague of mine was dating a guy who was searching for a job,she then invested 250k twice, thats 500k. she thought he wud marry her,until after collecting d 2nd 250k,he startd avioding her. no more picking her calls, hes no longer at home,until one day she caught up wit him and he bluntly told her,hes nt ready for marriage and wants to be alone 2seek for greener pastures elsewhere.my dear, she cried her eyes out,took leave frm wrkand travelled 2 clear her head.
so, op next time use yur head.
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by BabaRamota1980: 6:29am On Aug 25, 2017
kemiola89:
The same old story!

She was never your responsibility...or was she betrothed to you? Did you both sign a contract that says she'd become your wife after helping her through school? You did all that out of good will and your reward is with God.

Everything happens for a reason, so do not see it as a lost, learn from your mistake and move on. Someone better is out there for you.

In life nothing is certain... Not all relationship ends in marriage!

Except for the closing remark, I disagree with everything else you said.

The scenario has expectations and commitments, though they may have been unwritten. Pre-nuptial has not caught on in Africa but when it does the rule book of marriage will definitely get a huge trsnsformation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) / What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? / This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.