Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,053 members, 7,890,470 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:31 PM

Housewife Stabs Woman For Dating Her Husband - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Stabs Woman For Dating Her Husband (24940 Views)

Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) / Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) / Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Stabs Woman For Dating Her Husband by Ephemmm: 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
BiggerBangs:
grin Good...Next time in her Life she wont Wipe someone else Hubby,All NL females if you suspect any lady digging it with your man...start stabbing her with anything Stabable grin

tongue tongue tongue Your man will continue to enjoy himself by the time you end in jail.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Woman For Dating Her Husband by ijustdey: 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
ceejay80:
Before nko

but I think say nah 21year dem they do for ever
Re: Housewife Stabs Woman For Dating Her Husband by Pamberry(f): 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
kobonaire:
and you Ms are a goddess of beauty .... shocked

Awwww! Obrigado sire!
Re: Housewife Stabs Woman For Dating Her Husband by idihcoben: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
WOULD YOU STARE AT A PRESIDENT'S WIFE'S BUTT?
A butt should not be making headlines, especially if you’re not Kim Kardashian. But no thanks to Mugabe’s Chief of Defence Forces, the president’s wife’s butt is on the line. And it simply shows that some people have no respect. Why, if you must show disrespect, should it be to a president, his wife- or her butt, for that matter? This the offence Mugabe’s Chief of Defence Forces allegedly committed which warranted his sack.

Think of it: There were several butts to stare at- peasant butts, farmers’ wives’ butts, spectators’ butts and a whole lot of butts of different shades, shapes and sizes gathered at the ceremony. But the Defence Chief chose to stare at the President’s wife’s butt. Continue on www.penchant.com.ng
Re: Housewife Stabs Woman For Dating Her Husband by manuroq(m): 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
So what?
Re: Housewife Stabs Woman For Dating Her Husband by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
Mznaett:
I just remember that movie set post now lol

Some ladies no wan hear o
Any woman wey im man thing sweet well well no go wan take chances na. You no understand!
Re: Housewife Stabs Woman For Dating Her Husband by Fourwinds: 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
Mznaett:
I just remember that movie set post now lol
Some ladies no wan hear o
She chop another person Sugarcane
Re: Housewife Stabs Woman For Dating Her Husband by Mznaett: 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2015

Any woman wey im man thing sweet well well no go wan take chances na. You no understand!

I understand jor my broda lol
Re: Housewife Stabs Woman For Dating Her Husband by ojnnaco(m): 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
and d case started
Re: Housewife Stabs Woman For Dating Her Husband by CSTR2: 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
I hope she rots in jail.
Mad woman.
Re: Housewife Stabs Woman For Dating Her Husband by Joy1706(f): 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
If she did not stab the husband too, then she's a foolish woman
Re: Housewife Stabs Woman For Dating Her Husband by babajero(m): 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
There is really a problem in yorubaland and that problem is 'islam', seek Christ before it is to late.
Re: Housewife Stabs Woman For Dating Her Husband by AmasB(f): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2015
Hot temper
Re: Housewife Stabs Woman For Dating Her Husband by ijustdey: 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
AmasB:
Hot temper

being putting ladies in trouble right from creationgringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen Pay For Damaged Farm Produce, Farmers Pay For Killed Cows In Anambra / Ada Jombo: Wife Of Slain Civil Defence Officer Curses Killers Of Husband / Man Beaten And Stripped For Stealing Plantain (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.