Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,863 members, 7,876,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) (35673 Views)

Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman / Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) / Basketmouth Takes A Shot At Skiibii For "Faking" His Death (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by farano(f): 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
Good for him
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by sonnyudoh(m): 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
Wat if i tell u guys this whole skibi story as a deep meaning i even heard its connected to boko haram d same way shekau faked his death dis same day last year brilliant minds wd understand wer am going to here
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by ArmaniUhuru: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
A
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by oluwadanie1(m): 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
cheerokee:
,Prior to this afternoon, Rumours went around claiming that fast-rising artiste of 5-star music SKIIBII was found dead in his house this morning, only for the CEO 5-star music KCEE who debunked the rumour through his IG account few minutes ago, only for fans of SKIIBII who went to his IG handle @skiibii to vent their anger, accusing him of publicity stunt..

link. https://instagram.com/p/6VwzoRHa68/

sorry, am just curious...

Are you a student of unilorin??
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by IYANGBALI: 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
Someone just signed his death warrant in the spirit realm

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
sheddo619:
so naso dis mumu wan take dey popular

Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by Popemax(m): 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
It wasnt fake...what's wrong with people of nowadays...they first said they used him for money ritual now he faked his death...nawaooh get well Skiibi
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by davidayn(m): 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
gumaveddy:
Fast risen musician. I dnt understand, na dis senseless, useless, meaningless, rubish shoutin wey kcee, tymaya, wizfool, olamida,and others na him be music? we only lesting to d beat.if e want make e go f*ck wit d devil who cares. but he is looking for publicity to hell wit him

U a compound Fool for including , olamide in dah category , olamide is known as one of the best lyricist in Nigeria !
Olamide is all rounder , he does wah brings money to him , go listen to his first album (rapsodi ) n 2nd album ( YBNL) , u will knw wah dey call lyrics , back then did he have range rover or g-wagon ? No , buh nw he's singing Lagos boys , shakiti bobo n he's making it ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by roqrules04(m): 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
Straight Outta Dead grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by missmary(f): 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
cheerokee:
,Prior to this afternoon, Rumours went around claiming that fast-rising artiste of 5-star music SKIIBII was found dead in his house this morning, only for the CEO 5-star music KCEE who debunked the rumour through his IG account few minutes ago, only for fans of SKIIBII who went to his IG handle @skiibii to vent their anger, accusing him of publicity stunt..

link. https://instagram.com/p/6VwzoRHa68/
If it was a stunt he really got noticed.. But if its not RIP... But if hes not dead trutru... Get Well soon
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
Sa
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by slap1(m): 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
Good for those who have time for instagram and Twitter, and extra time to follow small boys.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by Mufasa27(m): 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
The skiibi guy wicked sef, 9ja artiste don finish recording your tribute song,u cum wake, wetin u want make dem do with the song nw, e don waste.
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by seankay(m): 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
I neva hear d guy song b4. He F up big tym
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by Mufasa27(m): 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
davidayn:

U a compound Fool for including , olamide in dah category , olamide is known as one of the best lyricist in Nigeria !
Olamide is all rounder , he does wah brings money to him , go listen to his first album (rapsodi ) n 2nd album ( YBNL) , u will knw wah dey call lyrics , back then did he have range rover or g-wagon ? No , buh nw he's singing Lagos boys , shakiti bobo n he's making it ...
Bro, pls explain the word LYRICIST ? Stop embarrassing yourself here, we know the guy is a successful musician but a lyricist, Guy u nor well o

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by U2ice(m): 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
Who's he?
Abeg who sabi him song?

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by otiigba1(m): 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
Who da hell is he? I duno him
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by TEESTICKS24(m): 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
I wish him what he wishes himself ,,,,Godluck dine with d devil
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by holluwai(m): 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by Aitee1: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
[size=15pt]Skiibii:[/size] pronounced as /skee-bee/, a process of faking ones own death, by forming cardiac arrest, accident, etc...to scare members of the public or loved ones (in hope of material gains, fame... etc).

E.g: My cousin skiibiied his mother, the innocent woman almost died crying. cry

^^^
Just joking...
On the flipside, lets allow the youngman recuperate in peace. I doubt he faked this. Death is such a delicate issue to joke with.

I wonder why some nigerians are so angry and worked up_ would y'all have preferred he's dead? That was how Stephanie said she intentionally delayed child bearing and they were angry, angry that she didn't have fertility issues as they 'wished'. Tufiakwa!

That's life generally, you do dem talk you no do dem still talk so at the end just do what makes you happy and ignore people cos definitely they must talk!

Humans highly insatiable!!!

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by BankManager(m): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
Only a yoruba guy will fake his own death...lol.. **I'm joking oo**
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by engrshakespeare: 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
[qu :-ote author=gumaveddy post=36952037]Fast risen musician. I dnt understand, na dis senseless, useless, meaningless, rubish shoutin wey kcee, tymaya, wizfool, olamida,and others na him be music? we only lesting to d beat.if e want make e go f*ck wit d devil who cares. but he is looking for publicity to hell wit him[/quote]

why not comment on English so we can get your point. na wa o. why showing off your foreign language skills undecided
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by fortunechy(m): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
rubbish

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by Sweetrolly(m): 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
I DON'T KNOW WHY NIGERIANS DON'T USUALLY UNDERSTAND ANYTHING BEFORE INSULTING OTHERS....NOW KCEE SAID HE IS RESPONDING TO TREATMENT WHICH SIMPLY MEANS THE GUY MIGHT HAVE BEEN SICK AND COLLAPSED BUT THE MEDIA NOW TAGGED HIM TO BE DEAD....SO WHY SAYING HE IS LOOKING FOR PUBLICITY WHILE HE HASN'T COME OUT TO SAY THAT HE IS OK??...I THINK HE IS HAVING HEALTH ISSUES SO STOP SAYING HE IS LOOKING FOR PUBLICITY
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by preciousMI1(f): 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
RIP is free... who Jokes with death celebrities and cheap fame..n

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by scarffield(m): 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
gumaveddy:
Fast risen musician. I dnt understand, na dis senseless, useless, meaningless, rubish shoutin wey kcee, tymaya, wizfool, olamida,and others na him be music? we only lesting to d beat.if e want make e go f*ck wit d devil who cares. but he is looking for publicity to hell wit him
for yah mind nw u d0n make p0intsad
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by 4stylz: 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
God knows he just end his career if he really did this; nobody will even play his song online
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by Gordzwheel(m): 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
The dude wants to be popular by all means.....Yet he failed cos only NAIRALAND brot d newz
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by blaquemyc: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
our ancestors must hear this
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by davidayn(m): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
Mufasa27:

Bro, pls explain the word LYRICIST ? Stop embarrassing yourself here, we know the guy is a successful musician but a lyricist, Guy u nor well o

Wtf ! R u sayn , his song , voice of the street , zero joy , pls was he talkn thrash , besides enlighten me , who is a lyricist ?
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by ExInferis(m): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
gumaveddy:

blame the fans, especially naija ladies. someone hops on stage to prance and mouth off a string of made up words (skelewu, eminado, dorobucci, sekem, etc) only for rabid groupies to swoon.

the arts have never had it this bad.
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by cheerokee(m): 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
oluwadanie1:

sorry, am just curious...

Are you a student of unilorin??

yes, why asking?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Kim Oprah Fans Buy Iphone X For Her / Toke Makinwa Poses In Thigh-revealing Outfit / Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.