Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,465 members, 7,917,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 06:11 AM

Hidden political-culture of succession in SW Obaship Exposed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hidden political-culture of succession in SW Obaship Exposed (3139 Views)

Presidential Line Of Succession: Who's Next After Senate President? / NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. / The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Hidden political-culture of succession in SW Obaship Exposed by igbobuigbo: 5:03am On Aug 16, 2015
chrisblack:
you say gbomogbomo.they me where vampeee is from.you are known for money rituals both at home and abroad.even in Ghana them fear u guys tell me.baby factories every were in the east simply for providing raw materials for human sacrifices. This is now what you guys are now sporting to other parts of Africa.the major scene I always remember in things fall apart was the killing of Ikemfuna.and you say you don't sacrifice human beings. Rubish

Your English sucks. You are inarguably an illiterate.
Re: Hidden political-culture of succession in SW Obaship Exposed by chrisblack: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
igbobuigbo:

Your English sucks. You are inarguably an illiterate.
Just like you .I use a press sensitive tablet which most times doesn't convey my actual text. I'll reduce the sensitivity right away.Guy be ready.

(1) (2) (Reply)

British House Of Common Moved Motion 808 For Biafra Referendum / Edo Election: Breaking A New Day For The PDP. / Nobody Can Defeat Fulanis In War – Former Vc Abu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.