Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,732 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:52 AM

Where Can I Get Spare Parts For American Cars I.e Cadilac Escalade Jeep. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Where Can I Get Spare Parts For American Cars I.e Cadilac Escalade Jeep. (1290 Views)

Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. / The Cars I Just Bought For A Customer..here Are The Details With Pictures / Click Here To Check Out The List Of Cheap Cars I Have On Ground. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Spare Parts For American Cars I.e Cadilac Escalade Jeep. by cliker: 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2009
Hi,
does anyone know where i can get a spare part for cadilac escalade jeep.i need the rear radiator and the ac valve.pls advice me.
Re: Where Can I Get Spare Parts For American Cars I.e Cadilac Escalade Jeep. by Fhemmmy: 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2009
Might be cheaper to just order for it from abroad, u will be sure of what you getting
Re: Where Can I Get Spare Parts For American Cars I.e Cadilac Escalade Jeep. by cliker: 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2009
I've found it online,but they can't ship down here,u know what we face on buying stuffs online.thanks anyways 4 ur advise
Re: Where Can I Get Spare Parts For American Cars I.e Cadilac Escalade Jeep. by carlinks: 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2009
i believe you have a friend or relative in the USA, ship to him and he in turn ships to you, cheers
Re: Where Can I Get Spare Parts For American Cars I.e Cadilac Escalade Jeep. by sultaan(m): 9:12am On Mar 29, 2009
I don't think there is such thing as rear radiator, have a friend family member buy the parts you need from this site http://www.rockauto.com/.

Their parts are cheap, and have it sent to you.

You may need to send a pic of the part and part number to your friend so you have the right aftermarket part.
You can also get the OEM from a dealer.
Re: Where Can I Get Spare Parts For American Cars I.e Cadilac Escalade Jeep. by sultaan(m): 6:14pm On May 04, 2009
Liber**what, even if you have a black card, nobody will ship nothing purchased online to Nigeria.
So as earlier stated, you have to get a friend/family member to buy what you need and ship it. Give them the VIN if they have to buy from dealership. otherwise get part number from label sticker on part.
Good luck.
Re: Where Can I Get Spare Parts For American Cars I.e Cadilac Escalade Jeep. by Kafin(m): 12:37pm On May 05, 2009
I guess he is refering to the Heater Core (Rear Radiator indeed, the name must have been formulated by one of those "Mechancs" grin cheesy)

What is the year and trim of your Jeep (I just like all these names; confusing, but fun grin) or if can give me the VIN. I will also appreciate a picture of the part that you want to change so that we can be sure we are talking about the same thing. I am hoping that your Mechanic has enough experience in Heating and AC system and not just telling you to buy parts. Well, I will give you a quote, and if OK, can deliver to your Address in Nigeria.

@Sultaan,
Which one be this "Black Card" thing, please you go fit get me one??
Re: Where Can I Get Spare Parts For American Cars I.e Cadilac Escalade Jeep. by sultaan(m): 7:21pm On May 05, 2009
You'll need a heater core when its leaking or clogged(if clogged save up for radiator)

If he want a/c valve then he is saying you have problem with your a/c.From his/your description of parts you really don't what him to screw with this system

If you turn it on and your ac is not cold check the engine to see if your pipes are cold and compressor is working,you'll see it right behind the pulley turning and stopping about every 30secs, if not turning check your relay(fuse for ac).
If your compressor is working you may be low on refrigerant(if truck is old) so has low probability otherwise check pressure.

I hope all this is not because of the noise from the air ride compressor.
Re: Where Can I Get Spare Parts For American Cars I.e Cadilac Escalade Jeep. by Kafin(m): 5:32am On May 06, 2009
Boy!!! I meant to say "Evaporator" I must have been having too much fun thinking about my newly found word "Rear Radiator"

Clicker is obviously having issues with the AC System. Since he did not describe the issue, any diagnosis will be "shooting the air". There are more that one valves in the modern AC system (others are actually temperature/pressure sensors that help control the operations, but they look like valves).

The belt is always driving the pulley on the Compressor, but if you can listen closely you may hear the Clutch clicking-in to start the compressor. However if your pressure/Refrigerant is really low, then the compressor won't even come on at all.

If you describe the symptons that you noticed, and the tests that you have performed, we may advice if you really need the Evaporator. (BTW the Condenser is always in front of the Radiator so there is very little chance that you are refering to the Condenser).

Anyway we are here to help you; both with diagnosis and parts supply. The ball is now in your court cheesy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

1999 Model Camry For Sale (Sold) / 2002 Honda Civic (registrd)-----670k / Vw T4 Van @ Give Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.