Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,315 members, 7,887,959 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:58 PM

Why Is Tinubu Or His Wife Following Fashola About > - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Tinubu Or His Wife Following Fashola About > (1871 Views)

Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju / I Can’t Be Mole For Bola Tinubu Or APC – Jimi Agbaje / Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Tinubu Or His Wife Following Fashola About > by Kobojunkie: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2009
courage89:

why is that?

Can you put that same sort of bull(excuse the term) you have in your post on Tinubu, say, your resume and expect to be hired for any job in any reputable and serious company? Do you think that any company that applies public funds would hire you if you were to present yourself to them as a candidate the same way you presented Tinubu in your write up above?
Re: Why Is Tinubu Or His Wife Following Fashola About > by courage89(m): 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Can you put that same sort of bull(excuse the term) you have in your post on Tinubu, say, your resume and expect to be hired for any job in any reputable and serious company? Do you think that any company that applies public funds would hire you if you were to present yourself to them as a candidate the same way you presented Tinubu in your write up above?

Why not, depend on how you structure it.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Or His Wife Following Fashola About > by mustafar1: 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2009
roflmao
Re: Why Is Tinubu Or His Wife Following Fashola About > by Kobojunkie: 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2009
courage89:

Why not, depend on how you structure it.

Depends on how you structure it? So you are, in some way, admitting that trash would not easily fly with a competent company then? By the way, I am curious, how would you structure it?
Re: Why Is Tinubu Or His Wife Following Fashola About > by dayokanu(m): 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2009
Tinubu did not get any allocation for a very long time. Have you imagined what would have happened if Fashola's alloction had been seized since inauguration
Re: Why Is Tinubu Or His Wife Following Fashola About > by Moves: 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2009
There is no need to lob the 2 together; Tinubu is Tinubu; Fashola is Fashola; whatever fashola achieves in his term, all accolades should go to him, Tinubu had his chance, 8 solid years, Obj did not start persecuting him immediately his tenure begun; less than 2 years Fashola is making good waves already, so pls Tinubu failed in his term, no need to accord him any praises of actions commited by fashola
Re: Why Is Tinubu Or His Wife Following Fashola About > by Kobojunkie: 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2009
dayokanu:

Tinubu did not get any allocation for a very long time. Have you imagined what would have happened if Fashola's alloction had been seized since inauguration

When he finally did get allocation from federal, what did he do then? What about tax revenue? could he not have done some things with that during his waight He had 8 solid years for crying out loud!!
Re: Why Is Tinubu Or His Wife Following Fashola About > by Mowire: 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2009
Please do us the favour of outlining Marwa's "acheivements" alongside Tinubu's to justify your wild claims and judgement.

To say I worship any man seems to me to indicate that you probably habour great hatred for the man.

By the way, that you are a Lagosian does not change the fact that from your posts you know next to nothing about the Lagos political terrain. You are not on ground here, your Colombus is way too far.

And just to talk: Please remind me of the filthy state of Lagos before Tinubu and when the state when he left.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Or His Wife Following Fashola About > by Moves: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2009
Mowire:

By the way, that you are a Lagosian does not change the fact that from your posts you know next to nothing about the[b] Lagos political terrain.[/b] You are not on ground here, your Colombus is way too far.

Are U saying the Political terrain has changed since then; the opposition is still there aren't they? Basically Fashola hardwork is shutting them up, that is what has changed
Re: Why Is Tinubu Or His Wife Following Fashola About > by dayokanu(m): 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2009
Starve a child of food for 4 years and give him the backlog of food you denied him at once then compare him to someone you have been feeding for 8 years straight.

How did Tinubu manage to pay workers during this period, How did he manage to keep a state Like Lagos running even if epileptic.

It was the battle Tinubu fought and fought well that Fashola is enjoying the victory.

Kudos to Tinubu for fighting and standing up for Justice and against OBJ's bully tactics

Kudos to Fashola for the vision to develop and make Lagos great and sane.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Or His Wife Following Fashola About > by Lagosboy: 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2009
Tinubu was better than many PDP governors in terms of perfomance no doubt but the issue here is he his as corrupt as them as well. Fashola has achived in 18 months what Tinubu did not in 8 yrs and this is a fact. I  have sympathy for AC as a party only because i detest the PDP and OBJ not because Tinubu was a good governor or perfomed miracles in Lagos.

For all i  care Tinubu is just nursing his own presidential ambition and wants to be vice president to start with. The governor general himself is in firm control of Lagos politics and extending his influence to other south western states.

One thing i admire about tinubu though was his fight with OBJ and that is what i admire about Orji Kalu as well.

Talking of allocation, the allocation from the federal govt is nothing compared to the close to 10 billion lagos generates monthly. Also not all the allocation was witheld but what was witheld was the local govt funds which was bad anyway. Shame on OBJ
Re: Why Is Tinubu Or His Wife Following Fashola About > by courage89(m): 5:28pm On Mar 25, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Depends on how you structure it? So you are, in some way, admitting that trash would not easily fly with a competent company then? By the way, I am curious, how would you structure it?

Corporate body need a charismatic and aggressive thinker who's ideas, innovation, long-range thinking will set the strategic planning and guidance for the company including finalizing and documenting their 10 - 20 years strategic goals.

The Resume can be structured towards achieving that objective.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Or His Wife Following Fashola About > by mustafar1: 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2009
Lagosboy:

Tinubu was better than many PDP governors in terms of perfomance no doubt but the issue here is he his as corrupt as them as well. Fashola has achived in 18 months what Tinubu did not in 8 yrs and this is a fact. I  have sympathy for AC as a party only because i detest the PDP and OBJ not because Tinubu was a good governor or perfomed miracles in Lagos.

For all i  care Tinubu is just nursing his own presidential ambition and wants to be vice president to start with. The governor general himself is in firm control of Lagos politics and extending his influence to other south western states.

thats all that needs to be said. his plans might be to ride on the success of BRF when time comes to make noise about himself come 2011.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Or His Wife Following Fashola About > by Mowire: 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2009
Kobojunkie:

When he finally did get allocation from federal, what did he do then? What about tax revenue? could he not have done some things with that during his waight He had 8 solid years for crying out loud!!
And Mr. Lagosian when did he get it?

For all: I think we need to understand that it is imperative that Fashola out perform his predecessor. If he does not then he would be a huge failure. His performance should not be a basis to castigate the man before him. I am nobody's apologist but if you want to "call a spade a spade" it is unfair to talk of Tinubu here as if he did absolutely nothing and that he probably is a worse thief than OBJ or any of the PDP governors then.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Or His Wife Following Fashola About > by Kobojunkie: 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2009
Mowire:

Please do us the favour of outlining Marwa's "acheivements" alongside Tinubu's to justify your wild claims and judgement.
Marwa’s achievements, next to nothing. We got the mopo force that pretty much terrorized most of the state, the same old demolish markets and then allow them come back strategy of old. We also go projects such as the better roads and better runaways that were never finished during his time. Much the same as we got during Tinubu’s time in government. Only that Tinubu stayed on for 8 years and did not do much more.
Mowire:

To say I worship any man seems to me to indicate that you probably habour great hatred for the man.
WOOHOO!!! And here the level of intelligence  is revealed!!

Mowire:

By the way, that you are a Lagosian does not change the fact that from your posts you know next to nothing about the Lagos political terrain. You are not on ground here, your Colombus is way too far.
Even more evidence of the intelligence level of this person is revealed.  . . attack my person as way of rebutting the debate!! WOOhoo!!
Mowire:

And just to talk: Please remind me of the filthy state of Lagos before Tinubu and when the state when he left.
Oh boy!!! Seriously, forget I even asked you any questions. I hate wasting my time on here going in circles. I will choose now to focus on debating with those who are able to actually provide some reasonable come back!! Have a nice life!!
Re: Why Is Tinubu Or His Wife Following Fashola About > by Kobojunkie: 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2009
courage89:

Corporate body need a charismatic and aggressive thinker who's ideas, innovation, long-range thinking will set the strategic planning and guidance for the company including finalizing and documenting their 10 - 20 years strategic goals.
The Resume can be structured towards achieving that objective.
So cooperate bodies will settle with so called thinkers who are unable to achieve in the short-term but believe they will in the long term while the competition continues to run ahead? What cooperate body do you know that has done that and succeeded??
Re: Why Is Tinubu Or His Wife Following Fashola About > by Kobojunkie: 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2009
Lagosboy:

Talking of allocation, the allocation from the federal govt is nothing compared to the close to 10 billion lagos generates monthly. Also not all the allocation was witheld but what was witheld was the local govt funds which was bad anyway. Shame on OBJ

now we are talking!!! I mean we are speaking of LAGOS state here, not some back state like yobe!! Lagos is in my opinion one of the only states that generates substantial amount of revenue each year from taxes and investments. Sure there was delay in allocation from federal but lagos can function for a long time without that. using that as excuse for inaction shows how appalling our acceptance of the norm has reached.

Let's wait!! yar adua is going to use this economic crisis for reason for his inaction soon. Make we siddon they wait see.!!!
Re: Why Is Tinubu Or His Wife Following Fashola About > by asha80(m): 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2009
Nigerians and personality worship.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Or His Wife Following Fashola About > by Kobojunkie: 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2009
asha 80:

It is appalling!!
Re: Why Is Tinubu Or His Wife Following Fashola About > by IFELEKE(m): 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2009
ajibozo

Why Is Tinubu Or His Wife Following Fashola About >
« on: Yesterday at 06:44:03 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why is Tinubu or his wife following Fashola about. They stand over his shoulder at every event, shame they did nothing in 8 years themselves
=============================
Protecting Their Investments!!!
LOL grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Tinubu Or His Wife Following Fashola About > by IFELEKE(m): 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2009
asha 80:

Pathetically Disgusting
Re: Why Is Tinubu Or His Wife Following Fashola About > by Baudex(m): 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2009
Investments? I'd rather say skeleton in their closet
Re: Why Is Tinubu Or His Wife Following Fashola About > by Baudex(m): 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2009
Abi IFE wetin u think?
Re: Why Is Tinubu Or His Wife Following Fashola About > by IFELEKE(m): 8:02am On Mar 26, 2009
Baudex:

Abi IFE wetin u think?
Fashola is a Product of Tinubu's political Cabal and for now,He cannot do away with the excessive burden that is attached with carrying his godfather about.
The day he changes this status quo is the day trouble from hell will start raining down on him and his government.
I predict he will but not until after a second term is already in his kitty.
For now,It's SEE NO EVIL,HEAR NO EVIL
Re: Why Is Tinubu Or His Wife Following Fashola About > by Skywalker5(m): 8:13am On Mar 26, 2009
@ poster

How does that one affect you now? angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

LAGBUS Initiates E-ticketing / africa, the cursed land. / The Spirit That Kept Biafra Going - Ojukwu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.