Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,942 members, 7,969,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:18 PM

If Given $10 Million To Change Your Religion. How Do You Choose?. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Given $10 Million To Change Your Religion. How Do You Choose?. (536 Views)

Would You Change Your Religion For Love? / How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! / Without Religion How Do You Think The World would Have Been? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Given $10 Million To Change Your Religion. How Do You Choose?. by musicwriter(m): 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
If given $10 million dollars to change your religion and choose one or two other, which religion will you chose?. And, why?.

Daoism
Bahá'í Faith
Islam
Sikhism
Hinduism
Sikhism
Buddhism
Judaism
Christianity
Jainism
Zoroastrianism
Confucianism
African traditional religion
Shintoism

For me, I'll try Buddhism, cause I heard it allow it's followers to ask questions, far more than any other religion. Can anybody confirm this?.

Another one I'll go for is Shintoism. This religion practised by Japanese see them live in peace, far more than other religion I know.
Re: If Given $10 Million To Change Your Religion. How Do You Choose?. by INTROVERT(f): 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
am I allowed to change from Christian to christian grin
Re: If Given $10 Million To Change Your Religion. How Do You Choose?. by ladyF(f): 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
Change and go to hell?

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. grin
Re: If Given $10 Million To Change Your Religion. How Do You Choose?. by musicwriter(m): 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
INTROVERT:
am I allowed to change from Christian to christian grin

Choose one or two other religion or don't choose at all.
Re: If Given $10 Million To Change Your Religion. How Do You Choose?. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
ladyF:
Change and go to hell?

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. grin

What way? Victim of poor education sad
Re: If Given $10 Million To Change Your Religion. How Do You Choose?. by An2elect2(f): 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
How sensible is this question?
Re: If Given $10 Million To Change Your Religion. How Do You Choose?. by Maamin(m): 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
Op remove Christianity from your so called list..it is not a religion ok!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/08/15 / Ever Heard Of The Law Of Attraction? / Garbage In Garbage Out : Every Believer Must Read This Piece!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.