Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,117 members, 7,943,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

Funny Things About Nigeria Mothers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Things About Nigeria Mothers (2508 Views)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers / Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Things About Nigeria Mothers by femzysticks(m): 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
If your Mom doesn't fall into 80% of this, she aint a Nigerian.

1. when she says "Get my kini" and believes with all confidence that she gave birth to a mind reader.

2. when you say "mommy, I'm Sorry" and she replies "Sorry for yourself"

3. when you ask her where you should drop something and she says : “drop it on my head now."

4. when she brings food wrapped in a nylon bag from a party.

5. When you say: “mummy, I have malaria” and she replied: “why wont you have malaria when you have been pressing phone since morning”

6. When you say: “I came 2nd in my class” and she replies: “so the person that came first has two heads, abi?”

7. When she takes the dstv remote to work, just to punish you.

8. when you’re watching tv with her and then she sleeps off and still doesn’t want you to change the channel

9. if you tell her you are going to friends place and she be like: when last did they come here to play with you?

10. when your mum asks you if the food is enough and you reply no and she says go and drink water

11. when she tells you if I hear Peem, you will hear ween.

12. when she touches hot pot comfortably without a napkin

13. when with one look she tells you, you will get the beating of your life when you get home

14. when you say: my wedding will be baaaaaaaaaaad and she replies: God forbid. Your wedding will not be bad in Jesus name

15. When she tells you: 'I didnt kill my mother, so you cannot kill me'

16. When she calls you from your room upstairs and then sends you back upstairs to bring her purse...

17. When you ask her to help you with your home work and she advised: go and meet your brother. You then say, so you don’t even know it and she replies: Awon ebi baba e ni olodo.
(it is your father’s family members that are dullards)

18. When you ask her to refund the money you lend her and she tells you "all the food you've been eating at home nko?"

19. if she is more accurate with her slippers than Robin Hood is, with arrows

20. when the seller of cow meat says "Madam na N7000 for this big beef, and she replies "Ahn Ahn, no be N1000"?

21. when u tell her u love her and she asks you what?? 'have u taken your drugs today?'

Shout Out to Naija Super Moms.

6 Likes

Re: Funny Things About Nigeria Mothers by Jetjacky(m): 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
Cool! undecided

1 Like

Re: Funny Things About Nigeria Mothers by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
After passing waec from a public school
My DAD:now wey u dun "finish" school,u better Go find better work learn,university na wasting of money nd u know sey me nd ur mama no get money
My mummy:I dun ask mama nkechi to borrow me some money wey u go take collect jamb form,nd before u start admission clearance I go dun sale some of the hollandix nd jugde wey I no wear again....na who talk sey my son no go go university??
mummy I love u kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things About Nigeria Mothers by adesbreath: 12:51am On Aug 15, 2015
This really got me laughing...my mum did all and still does. But I love my mum regardless.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things About Nigeria Mothers by femzysticks(m): 1:04am On Aug 15, 2015
adesbreath:

This really got me laughing...my mum did all and still does. But I love my mum regardless.

Yeah

Common to all Nigeria women

1 Like

Re: Funny Things About Nigeria Mothers by femzysticks(m): 1:05am On Aug 15, 2015
JUSTbuchi:
After passing waec from a public school
My DAD:now wey u dun "finish" school,u better Go find better work learn,university na wasting of money nd u know sey me nd ur mama no get money
My mummy:I dun ask mama nkechi to borrow me some money wey u go take collect jamb form,nd before u start admission clearance I go dun sale some of the hollandix nd jugde wey I no wear again....na who talk sey my son no go go university??
mummy I love u kiss

Hahaha

Did this happen for real

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Tackle Bullying In Our Secondary Schools? / Nairaland New Year Giveaway (2018/2019 Edition) / Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.