Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:34 PM

Can You Do This For Your Love One? - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Can You Do This For Your Love One? (46264 Views)

Send Greetings, Shout Out, Special Thanks To Your Love Ones...visit Below / Send Greetings, Shout Out, Special Thanks To Your Love Ones...visit Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Do This For Your Love One? by davmul(m): 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
[b][/b]Devil is a lier.Devil is a lier.Devil is a lier.
Re: Can You Do This For Your Love One? by chikatest(f): 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
Watin concern me
Re: Can You Do This For Your Love One? by ikbnice(m): 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
ammyluv2002:
You may be shocked....its no longer possible to do such here
y is evrybdy blivin Nigeria has turned a saint country overnight. There is always a loophole sumwhere nd my dear country stil has millions of unblocked loopholes.
Re: Can You Do This For Your Love One? by matiandu(m): 2:23am On Aug 16, 2015
I will leave in jail to grow bears like Rick Ross and when they free her I will compensate her with 1m naira clipper grin
Re: Can You Do This For Your Love One? by ojnnaco(m): 7:12am On Aug 16, 2015
Lolxxxx.. me bail her I de mad
Re: Can You Do This For Your Love One? by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 16, 2015
I read all the posts on the first page of this thread and smh because of the great deal of ignorance of Nigerian youths.

Bail does not mean immediate and automatic forfeiture of your money. It is only security deposit which you pledge as assurance that the suspect will not abscond. When the matter is concluded, you have your complete money back. The risk of loss arises only when the suspect runs away and can no longer be presented for an ongoing investigation or legal matter.

So if you have a measure of trust for your partner, you can wager your money momentarily pending the resolution of the matter. There's always a price to pay four true love.

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This For Your Love One? by paschenko(m): 9:50am On Aug 16, 2015
Adesiji77:
I will invest the N30m in a 91-day Treasury Bill while I set up a committee to ascertain why she was incarcerated. tongue

The findings of the committee will determine my next course of action... lipsrsealed

Nobody is above the law cheesy

Tuale blooder, na only u make sense pass. u got brains!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Gtbank Finally Calls You For An Interview (photo) / Funny Names Boys Use To Store Their Girlfriend's Number / 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.