Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,227 members, 7,919,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:29 PM

I Must Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire – New President Of Prostitute - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Must Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire – New President Of Prostitute (644 Views)

Davido To Retire From Music At Age 30 / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio / Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Must Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire – New President Of Prostitute by sammyd212: 1:22am On Aug 15, 2015
She was sitting inside her expansive palour, located on a swampy street in Ikotun area of Lagos when this reporter caught her.

Jessica Elvis, the president-elect of the National Association of Nigerian Prostitutes, NANP, just finished having her lunch when the reporter arrived. ‘You are not a farmer. I don wash your back o,” she said jokingly with a warm handshake amid cheerful smile.

In the red light zone, Elvis, whose real name is Oluchi needs no introduction. She was until her election as the new president of NANP, the longest serving secretary, between 2002 to 2015. see full gist/photos here
Re: I Must Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire – New President Of Prostitute by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 15, 2015
I wish her all the best on her dream
Re: I Must Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire – New President Of Prostitute by eyeview: 2:01am On Aug 15, 2015
Ronaldo?......Let's just say she doesn't plan to retire.
Re: I Must Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire – New President Of Prostitute by Jglad(f): 2:19am On Aug 15, 2015
It is well... Wait o! wizkid, I know but which of d Ronaldo(s)? just so we re cleared?
Re: I Must Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire – New President Of Prostitute by alphaStoner(m): 2:25am On Aug 15, 2015
OP ya mad oh! Where's the pics and the gist about Ronaldo and Wizkid....

Meanwhile, I'm burning bush with my lighter
Re: I Must Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire – New President Of Prostitute by Nobody: 2:40am On Aug 15, 2015
Yes u damn right through dream shall,..u want share them HIV

(1) (Reply)

.... / Emeka Ike Turns Baby Sitter / Kiss I Gave Burna Boy Was Real – Cynthia Morgan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.