Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,898 members, 7,906,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:36 AM

Nairabet Going Scam? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nairabet Going Scam? (937 Views)

Surebet247 Or Nairabet I Need Help / FG To Ban Bet9ja,surebet,nairabet,merry Bet By January / Become Bet9ja, Surebet And Nairabet Agent Without Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairabet Going Scam? by Goodyman(m): 1:29am On Aug 15, 2015
I placed a bet with Nairabet on August 13, 2015, won the bet and made withdrawal, but it was declined. Reason, according to them, for security reasons.

I was furious, send them an email over the issue, but have refused to reply. Is Nairabet going scam? Punters beware!
Re: Nairabet Going Scam? by nuraindeen(m): 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
Nairabet is not a scam. It takes 2 business days now after your withdrawal before your bank account gets credited. Your account will be credited today be rest assured
Re: Nairabet Going Scam? by monimekaz(m): 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
stop playing bet .u will never make it playing that shit .no matter how good u are ,spiritually them go run ur finances down.
Re: Nairabet Going Scam? by Goodyman(m): 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
If the first respondent to my post read it properly, I am not talking about withdrawal time, but they bluntly refused to pay me my winnings citing security reasons. However, they realized their mistake and eventually apologized and paid the money, claiming that they had problem with their payment system. So, the situation is now clear.

On my response to the second respondent, I agree that betting, if that is the name u call it, can make someone lose money, if not experienced. I do not know why some people regard football betting as gambling. I call it football trading. Why, because, it is not different from, forex trading, binary options trading or stock market trading. What is common in all these forms of trading is that you predict the market as to whether it will rise or fall based on market or economic conditions or using certain parameters to predict the outcome of the market and invest your money accordingly. In forex or binary options trading, you use what we call indicators. These indicators will reveal to you whether the market will rise or fall and you trade accordingly.
In football, you look at the past performance of both teams that will play the match at a given date, you also look at their strength and weakness and other statistical data i.e. head-to-head, previous goals scored, etc. and based on this, you now predict the outcome of the match and invest your money. So, what is the difference between football trading on one hand and forex, binary options trading, stock market, etc. when all these forms of trade predict the market as to whether it will rise or fall i.e. win, draw or lose (in football).

So, if you are a forex, binary options or stock market trader, you are not different from the guy trading in football. That is my submission.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Payment Online In Dollars With Your Gtbmastercard / Bitcoin Seller / I Want To Buy Bitcoin From A Trusted Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.