Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,307 members, 7,881,133 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:09 PM

Wow Us With Your Creativity: Window And Door Vendors - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Wow Us With Your Creativity: Window And Door Vendors (1161 Views)

Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Build your House / POP ( Plaster Of Paris) , Wall Screeding And Window Artwork / POP ( Plaster Of Paris) , Wall Screeding And Window Artwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow Us With Your Creativity: Window And Door Vendors by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 15, 2015
I'll be creating specific threads such as this and inviting vendors to use this thread to showcase their works.

We know you guys can put together a square window and shove glass and net in it, but please show us fancy work or challenging works that you've done.

Oya @adeekiti, @Muyesky and others, make una carry go. Take us on a journey.
Re: Wow Us With Your Creativity: Window And Door Vendors by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 15, 2015
So I have about 35 feet of space that I amy want to convert into a wall of doors that can all be opened up for entertaining. We have as such here in the USA but I want to see what alternatives I can get from our local vendors.

Something similar to this but maybe with you own flair. It doesn't need security bars.

Re: Wow Us With Your Creativity: Window And Door Vendors by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 15, 2015
We will have both sides either fixed depending on your choice of entrance with 10mm glass toughened to resist breaking into pieces when mistakenly tampered with, If the middle is the entrance then both sides will be fixed, u either have ur entrance swing or automatic slide. For more ventilation inside the entrance can be left without any door, that is if there is no AC on
Re: Wow Us With Your Creativity: Window And Door Vendors by brabus(m): 9:58am On Aug 15, 2015
Following with keen interest. Working on a studio for a client.

A step out of the ordinary. Nice one OP

Re: Wow Us With Your Creativity: Window And Door Vendors by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 15, 2015
adeekiti:
We will have both sides either fixed depending on your choice of entrance with 10mm glass toughened to resist breaking into pieces when mistakenly tampered with, If the middle is the entrance then both sides will be fixed, u either have ur entrance swing or automatic slide. For more ventilation inside the entrance can be left without any door, that is if there is no AC on

It doesn't need to be toughened per see, just regular standard sliding glass is fine.

The key is as open as possible, so that when entertaining guests I can slide or swing it all open and blend the inside with the outside.

Could you manage a diagram of what you are envisioning? And some sort of price range?
Re: Wow Us With Your Creativity: Window And Door Vendors by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 15, 2015
It will be just same as what's on the pic, my price range can follow later,, how many ft is the height sir
EgunMogaji:

It doesn't need to be toughened per see, just regular standard sliding glass is fine.

The key is as open as possible, so that when entertaining guests I can slide or swing it all open and blend the inside with the outside.

Could you manage a diagram of what you are envisioning? And some sort of price range?
Re: Wow Us With Your Creativity: Window And Door Vendors by brabus(m): 10:20am On Aug 15, 2015
adeekiti:
It will be just same as what's on the pic, my price range can follow later,, how many ft is the height sir

I think you should talk about the materials first. That's why I fall in love with the Chinese fabrications (the frame width, accessories and assembly). It's totally different from the traditional frames available in the market. That's not to say it's the best.

EBM is super! What materials are you using for this? Or let's say what will you recommend for this?

I'm a contemporary lover.
Re: Wow Us With Your Creativity: Window And Door Vendors by successmatters(m): 10:54am On Aug 15, 2015
brabus:

I think you should talk about the materials first. That's why I fall in love with the Chinese fabrications (the frame width, accessories and assembly). It's totally different from the traditional frames available in the market. That's not to say it's the best.

EBM is super! What materials are you using for this? Or let's say what will you recommend for this?

I'm a contemporary lover.

Damn! This bobo get mouth sha, your mouth action is da best grin but when money enter pocket story go change. Why is it that thieves have sweet mouths. Wytecat, emm sorry black brabus cheesy
Re: Wow Us With Your Creativity: Window And Door Vendors by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 15, 2015
The Aluminium frame will be 40 by 80 Or 40 by 100 to make the pole, u can either have this in frameless or with frames...Pic below 60 by 80

Re: Wow Us With Your Creativity: Window And Door Vendors by Dominionng(m): 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
EgunMogaji:
So I have about 35 feet of space that I amy want to convert into a wall of doors that can all be opened up for entertaining. We have as such here in the USA but I want to see what alternatives I can get from our local vendors.

Something similar to this but maybe with you own flair. It doesn't need security bars.

The answer you seek in on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2358999/lets-play-walls
Re: Wow Us With Your Creativity: Window And Door Vendors by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dominionng:

The answer you seek in on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2358999/lets-play-walls

I should wallpaper the opening into my courtyard closed?

No.
Re: Wow Us With Your Creativity: Window And Door Vendors by Dominionng(m): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I should wallpaper the opening into my courtyard closed?

No.

Conversation is down the page and continued on Page 1
Re: Wow Us With Your Creativity: Window And Door Vendors by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
Okay that was about HammerGlas.

I don't need that level of expense on a protected inner part of the house.

Thanks though.

(1) (Reply)

My Latest and Cheapest Property For Sale at IKOTUN, IPAJA, ISOLO etc. / Gtbank, Wema Bank And Zenith Bank Abule Egba All Demolish Check Below For Pix / quality lifestyle at Flourish Royal Gardens Ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.