Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,797 members, 7,905,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding (45218 Views)

Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary / Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? / If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by soonest(f): 5:50am On Aug 17, 2015
redgem:

That's what i love....people tell me to forget the fact that I'm slim now, that when i put to bed i will become fat. I tell them its a matter of choice, no one should say they didn't choose to get fat cos everyone has a choice. Some will say the medicine they took contributed to it but i don't believe that trash. I'm so obsessed about fat
Time will tell
Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by soonest(f): 5:54am On Aug 17, 2015
kingk:

Akuko ifo...........just wait,watch and see when you've finally rest your mind.
Iya!! Wot makes u feel u hv more rest of mind married than single
Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by slap1(m): 7:01am On Aug 17, 2015
Long story. It's not fair. angry
Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by whisperj: 7:26am On Aug 17, 2015
It will get worse in this our Sharwarma and Ice cream generation of ladies grin

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by Vyolet(f): 7:58am On Aug 17, 2015
35kg @32years?
I hope that's a mistake cos that's about the standard size for an anorexic patient.
Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 17, 2015
Panshow:
Men add weight too

BUT na women add pass, they eat too much, no exercise, just sit t home and swallow all coolthe edibles in the house.

2 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by Coldfeet(f): 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
agabusta:

Pls for how many months were u able to do exclusive?
5months exclusive and then I introduce formula.
Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by cutiesoglam(f): 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
the comfort of being in a relationship and the associated sense of security make people to add weight.
VERY VERY TRUE.A LOT OF HAPPILY MARRIED GAIN WEIGHT BUT NOT NECESSARILY FAT , AND LOOK FRESHER ..

ALSO, CHILD-BIRTH HAS DIFFERENT WAYS OF SHOWING IN THE BODY. SO AFTER MARRIAGE AND GIVING BIRTH, SOME PPLE GETS FAT.
Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by agabusta: 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
Coldfeet:
5months exclusive and then I introduce formula.
you tried, nice. Although I'm encouraging some ladies around me to try and do 6 months as they are thinking of introducing formula after 4 months.

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by shady26(m): 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
Nigerian women especially get Fat after marriage for the following reasons:

1. The satisfaction of being married
2. The housewives do nothing but eat and eat and eat.....especially meat and fish angry
3. Wheres before getting married they trekked and jumped okada to everywhere, now they get to drive to buy ordinary pepper... and many more

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by Drabrah(m): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Thanks to the Sperms.
Did u read d write - up @all?
Dirty mind.
Very very dirty mind.

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by Nonsii07(m): 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sex or fluid can't be the reason women gain weight after being married, after all unmarried women have more sex than the married ones and thus receive more fluid.

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by hollowpot15684(m): 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
vague:
i hope if you change (even if na sickness or disability) i hope you will be okay with her changing negatively towards you as well.

Another negative thinker in the building, think positive bro.

Moreover Wetin I type nah joke, nd u re not my wife. I wonder y u dey mention me.
Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by vague: 7:52am On Aug 18, 2015
hollowpot15684:

Another negative thinker in the building, think positive bro.

Moreover Wetin I type nah joke, nd u re not my wife. I wonder y u dey mention me.
you are the negative thinker you cant be loyal to a woman if she changes but you cant bear the thought of your wife being disloyal when you change
Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by hollowpot15684(m): 9:01am On Aug 18, 2015
vague:
you are the negative thinker you cant be loyal to a woman if she changes but you cant bear the thought of your wife being disloyal when you change

U taking it personal..
U re taking it too serious...oga parkwell
I already write d simple english I want u to understand.."its a joke".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) / OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! / Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.