Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

It’s Against Our Religion To Search For Husbands –Aneke Twins - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It’s Against Our Religion To Search For Husbands –Aneke Twins (554 Views)

For Husbands And Fathers' Only / Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind / Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Against Our Religion To Search For Husbands –Aneke Twins by Adesiji77: 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
For real? Different strokes... cheesy lipsrsealed

Nollywood twin actresses, Chidinma and Chidebere Aneke, in an exclusive chat with Saturday Beats have denied they bleach their skins following the bashing they get from social media commentators each time they post their pictures online.

In a telephone chat with Saturday Beats, one of the twin sisters, Chidinma said, “My sister and I still use the same cream, we have not changed it at all. It is just that we do not go out when the sun is scorching. We do not use any bleaching cream. Before, the cream we use was about N350 until the price increased to N550. We did not use anything on our skin to be fairer and we are not bleaching. We still use the same soap we have been using. People ask us how we make our skin glow and we recommend the same things we use to them. They come back to tell us that it didn’t work for them. Our skin care product is not expensive, it is very affordable. I don’t know what they mean by we bleach our skin,” she said.

Meanwhile, as they celebrated their birthday recently, Saturday Beats asked the actresses if they weren’t getting married soon.

They said it was against their religious belief to search for husband.

“There is a difference between my private life and my public life. That I am a celebrity does not mean people should know about my relationship. It is when we are getting married that we will let them know. For now, we are not in a relationship. We are not searching because the Bible says that he that finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour. We are not searching for men, instead, they should search for us. We cannot be searching; it is in the Bible, how can the woman be the one to be searching for a man?” It is against our belief,” she said
http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/saturday-beats/its-against-our-religion-to-search-for-husbands-aneke-twins/ Ishilove, lalasticlala
Re: It’s Against Our Religion To Search For Husbands –Aneke Twins by LeemahT(f): 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
shocked
Re: It’s Against Our Religion To Search For Husbands –Aneke Twins by Adesiji77: 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
LeemahT:
shocked

Don't allow flies to enter o... grin
Re: It’s Against Our Religion To Search For Husbands –Aneke Twins by wise7(m): 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
Abi em dey fear heart break and divorce
Re: It’s Against Our Religion To Search For Husbands –Aneke Twins by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
Good for them,if them like make them search,if them like make dem no search its their life,free the twins jae.. undecided
Re: It’s Against Our Religion To Search For Husbands –Aneke Twins by Tallesty1(m): 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
Their own cup of kunu

1 Like

Re: It’s Against Our Religion To Search For Husbands –Aneke Twins by DankemzI(m): 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
Please repeat this statement on your 40th birthdaygrin
Re: It’s Against Our Religion To Search For Husbands –Aneke Twins by tobtap: 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked ...no comment wink

(1) (Reply)

Fear Of Death - How Can You Overcome It ? / U Guys I Won Ask You About Church This Day And There Strategy / What Does Christianity/being A Christian Mean?! Deep Thoughts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.