Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,876 members, 7,915,512 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:05 AM

Photos As NSA, Service Chiefs And IGP Pay Courtesies On Government Of Yobe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos As NSA, Service Chiefs And IGP Pay Courtesies On Government Of Yobe (518 Views)

Buhari Hosts The Governors Of Yobe, Sokoto And Jigawa States, At The State House / Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) / Photos From NSA, Service Chiefs And Igp's Visits To North East Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos As NSA, Service Chiefs And IGP Pay Courtesies On Government Of Yobe by klem93(m): 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
As one of the plans to end insurgency in the North East after a stipulated period given to the Security staffs by the President, the NSA, Service Chiefs and Inspector General of Police are currently on a visit to the affected states in the North Eastern part of the country. They visited the Government of Yobe today and was well received. They spoke on the causes of the insurgency and a simple approach to eradicating insurgency in the country finally. http://www.maxgist.com/2015/08/photos-as-nsa-service-chiefs-and-igp.html
cc lalasticlala

Re: Photos As NSA, Service Chiefs And IGP Pay Courtesies On Government Of Yobe by natas22: 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
I love my sai buhari well a but this so called generals posing and snapping like Kim is not what tax payers want we want the heads of all the boko boys on spikes and displayed to warn others about terrorism.
Re: Photos As NSA, Service Chiefs And IGP Pay Courtesies On Government Of Yobe by natas22: 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
angry I hope this is not a stale news I want this to hit front page
Re: Photos As NSA, Service Chiefs And IGP Pay Courtesies On Government Of Yobe by Noloss(f): 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
May God console d family. Amen
Re: Photos As NSA, Service Chiefs And IGP Pay Courtesies On Government Of Yobe by dunsman(f): 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
Keep up d showing off
Re: Photos As NSA, Service Chiefs And IGP Pay Courtesies On Government Of Yobe by egift(m): 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
Apart from Training and Arms, our soldiers also need this motivations from their leaders. Good one keep it up.
Re: Photos As NSA, Service Chiefs And IGP Pay Courtesies On Government Of Yobe by preach93: 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
only if this insurgency can be curb oooo.... we are watching

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Set To Recover Unreturned Govt Property From Jonathan’s Men / DPR Shuts 27 Filling Stations In Rivers / Peace committee protecting the rich –Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.