Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court (58338 Views)

My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife / My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by kelot(f): 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
Pierocash:
U were collecting marathon money and got married to him, nw u dnt want marathon sex bt u were collecting marathon cash.
Always associating everything with money if he wants sex that would be justified on the basis of money, then now that they are divorced he should fill up his house with all the hoes his money can pay for

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Richy4(m): 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
Five years, and she never knew she was the 9th wives?

God!!! I love that neighbourhood.

That's what we call mind your business system of living.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
tchidi:

Thanks. I'm not yoruba. wink smiley
You are always welcome Chief Mrs.

If you wish to learn any further, i am always here to assist.
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by kehyndey(f): 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
dre11:
That man is really a power house for him to go that lengh without any break

If he doesn't like sex...... The wife will complain

Now, that he like it and give it to the wife
She is complaining

*what can you do to please a woman now*
But the guy try for that department oooooo
that does not mean he should kill her with the *thing* nah. E for kuku ma go marry sexmaniac then

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by chymystique(f): 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
Swaggzkid:

[b]lol let's go So we can see who will get tired. Lolz grin
OduntanGabriel:
Can a woman sleep off during the action especially with a real Man, i doubt it....
alrahmanonline:

which kain sleep go come when inside house dey fire, he be like say yo no know Wetin dem dey call maraton, something wey you go do finish open yansh for fan.. Abeg no be small tin o, just no pray for that kain person..
iykeaniogbe:
see u, hw u wan take sleep off wen ya kitten is on fire...
IceDude:
Have u heard of this saying "U cant go to sleep when ur house is on fire"? How sleep wan take catch the woman when her toto dey burn?
Nicepoker:
sleep off? His rod might be up to 7 or 8 inches.
evesdon4u:

E easy to just sleep off?

Evn if his rod enters from the P and comes out from the mouth, if she is not enjoying or wants it, na to lie like log of dead wood thats almost same as sleeping. As for those saying kitten on fire, in this case its not possible cause the woman's mind and brain is in another planet. BTW, such men can never be good in bed except to just dey hammer the pussy like say him be carpenter cool

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by mayreevee: 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
funlord:
grin

E be like say the man wan make sure say him bride price no waste! Returns on investment tinz!

Ppl like dat no dey pay bride price; na only the doing dem know.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by kaykay1980: 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
ok

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Islie: 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
chuna1985:
Disadvantage of marrying as a virgin.

How did you know that the wife was a virgin before he married her.....

You just jump into conclusion which is not the best.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by 19naia(m): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
Some where in the back of the court room, a strange woman quietly waits for this lady to hurry up and dump him so that she can move in on him for the real service he offers to womanity, or at least those among womanity that know a good thing when they have it breathng heavy down their necks all day every day. grin

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by no1madman(m): 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
Only 2x a day. .shame!
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by omobenluv(f): 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
Wicked man

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by fredraf(m): 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
chymystique:
That Man is a PIG and real N¥mpho! gringrin.. That woman is kind sef... this kin thing na to sleep off as he is having the sex when him tire him go bug off... Yeye Man
if u sleep off when your man sample u,it means d area don turn basket.
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
Islie:

How did you know that the wife was a virgin before he married her.....

You just jump into conclusion which is not the best.

If they had sex during courtship, The woman would have discovered that the mans sex urge is insatiable.

She for tear race on time...
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by ibedun: 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
Nigerians and primitive mindset and view of the world. The maniac is a sick man NOT a real man and he requires counselling and therapy. Marathon sex daily is not normal and shame on the fools commenting here. I was like that man for 30 straight years and used to beg "god" to reduce my libido so I could think of other more productive things in life.

That man needs help.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by mekybabe1: 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by valandy99(m): 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
chymystique:
That Man is a PIG and real N¥mpho! gringrin.. That woman is kind sef... this kin thing na to sleep off as he is having the sex when him tire him go bug off... Yeye Man

It depends on the kind of man that is smashing it, if I smash u, I swear, u will hardly breathe talk more of sleeping off
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by guiddoti: 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
natasha:
cheesy sorry o
aboe!
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Shymm3x: 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
Take the Mutumbo and shut up!

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by henrybomb(m): 12:30am On Aug 16, 2015
Chief fu**ker
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by onoja12: 1:13am On Aug 16, 2015
who is the breast again?them give una,woman say too much,them no give you,woman say neglect,that is why women don't die quick because they don't have wifes,since the wife can not do her assignment alone,sha it would have been wise that she got an assistant,after all you didn't hear the woman complain about the man not taking care of her,so if he does his job without complaining,you have no excuses not to do yours as a matter of fact if there is any beast here it is that woman,make she pack go,you would see how quickly another woman go back enter,man when they fire like that women go kill for am.

EroticAngelina:
lol so funny. dat beast doesn't luv his wife at all.

na marathon sex go kill him one day. oshiiiii
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Aystarz: 4:06am On Aug 16, 2015
cococandy:
Ninth wife. shocked

Apart from his sexual problems, that man should have been dumped long ago. Lying, thieving and manipulative.

Thieving too? In Jonathan's voice ''What did he STOLE??
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Nobody: 4:42am On Aug 16, 2015
Momcherry:

So because he's her husband he ought to kill her with sex? cheesy
Or you didn't read the part its said the woman was admitted in a mental hospital where she was screaming the man's name like a zombie grin

Think before you comment

All the same, you only hear one side of the story

The woman can come out and say whatever she likes

Stop calling people names on social media, the woman may be lying
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Islie: 6:30am On Aug 16, 2015
Am sure you missed or jump this part when reading the OP posting

The defendant, Musibau, an Alfa, while responding to the allegations, said he admitted the claims of the plaintiff, but did not want the court to give the plaintiff the custody of the child because she cannot take care of him.
“My Lord, that’s all I want to say,” he said

So the man admitted all what the woman says but he just only want the custody of the child at least if she did lie....... He would let the judge knows his own postion

HeartRobber:

Think before you comment

All the same, you only hear one side of the story

The woman can come out and say whatever she likes

Stop calling people names on social media, the woman may be lying
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Islie: 6:50am On Aug 16, 2015
chuna1985:

If they had sex during courtship, The woman would have discovered that the mans sex urge is insatiable.

She for tear race on time...

Having or not having sex during courtship isn't the remedy

Why did they court when they can't be open to their sexual preference during the courtship, discuss it, find remedy if they need help etc........

From the whole story, I guess their wasn't any courtship because it was after marriage she got to know that he has being married 8times
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Lasese: 7:29am On Aug 16, 2015
War without End!
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by cactuscee(m): 8:11am On Aug 16, 2015
chymystique:
Which kind advice be this self? How can you sleep when a giant stick his between your legs.
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by cactuscee(m): 8:14am On Aug 16, 2015
ibedun:
Nigerians and primitive mindset and view of the world. The maniac is a sick man NOT a real man and he requires counselling and therapy. Marathon sex daily is not normal and shame on the fools commenting here. I was like that man for 30 straight years and used to beg "god" to reduce my libido so I could think of other more productive things in life.

That man needs help.
Twale baba, 2 hands and one leg up. Experience speaking
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by cactuscee(m): 8:18am On Aug 16, 2015
tchidi:
cool shocked
Na food?
Se ounje ni?
Abinci ne?
Obu nri? angry angry undecided
You dey joke.
You will soon write it in french.
I can bet my last penny, you like the thing die grin
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by nolybest(m): 8:59am On Aug 16, 2015
Well das family issue
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by IceDude(m): 9:39am On Aug 16, 2015
chymystique:

Evn if his rod enters from the P and comes out from the mouth, if she is not enjoying or wants it, na to lie like log of dead wood thats almost same as sleeping. As for those saying kitten on fire, in this case its not possible cause the woman's mind and brain is in another planet. BTW, such men can never be good in bed except to just dey hammer the pussy like say him be carpenter cool

Honestly some men dont know how to make use of dia bulala.....Bulala isnt meant for inflicting pains to kpekus. I sure say if the man dey lick her kpekus like lollipop at times madam for nor complain....."There are many ways to kill a rat"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Pregnant Woman Climbs High Stool For Maternity Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.