Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,911 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:58 AM

5yrs Online Searching For Business Without A Single $...wasted Alot On E Book - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5yrs Online Searching For Business Without A Single $...wasted Alot On E Book (2879 Views)

How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights / Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry / No Limit On Naira Debit, Credit Cards Utilization On E-channels – CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5yrs Online Searching For Business Without A Single $...wasted Alot On E Book by CosmicJames(m): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
pneumaticos:

A prove that u are dull....go for mental and foundational delieverance
Hmmmmm
Re: 5yrs Online Searching For Business Without A Single $...wasted Alot On E Book by CosmicJames(m): 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
sseunth:
Let's go to droP shipping....you will need two sites here.

For example, aliexpress.com or dhgate.com and ebay.com

First of all, you need to know the hot products on ebay. After that..go to aliexpress.com or dhgate.com find the products....they are always cheaper on china sites....so let's say on ebay, sellers are selling Iphone 5 for $600 on aliexpress or dhgate, u can see it for 450 or $500 WIth free shipping......go to ebay, list the product for sale for around $590 with free shipping....people will pay u 590....go to aliexpress or dhgate and buy it for 500....the 90 is ur gain.....but u mst have the url of each products u list on ebay....I mean the url of the product on aliexpress

Can you say more on drop shipping? I'm interested pls
Re: 5yrs Online Searching For Business Without A Single $...wasted Alot On E Book by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 17, 2015
na wao
Re: 5yrs Online Searching For Business Without A Single $...wasted Alot On E Book by sseunth(m): 7:52am On Aug 17, 2015
CosmicJames:

That will be great, but I can't whatsapp at the moment. Email?
ask ur questions here
Re: 5yrs Online Searching For Business Without A Single $...wasted Alot On E Book by CosmicJames(m): 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
sseunth:
ask ur questions here
Ok. But what I'm asking for is more details on dropshiping. Not just a question.
I need to really understand how it works. Maybe then, I will have a question to ask.
If you can give more detailed info on this matter, it will be great.
Re: 5yrs Online Searching For Business Without A Single $...wasted Alot On E Book by CosmicJames(m): 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
CosmicJames:

Can you say more on drop shipping? I'm interested pls
Re: 5yrs Online Searching For Business Without A Single $...wasted Alot On E Book by richmans(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
pneumaticos:

A prove that u are dull....go for mental and foundational delieverance
is it a must u comment on my post........slowpoke
Re: 5yrs Online Searching For Business Without A Single $...wasted Alot On E Book by sseunth(m): 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
It involved two sites and a usa paypal acct.....

1. Register on ebay.
2. Go to google and search for drop shippers..u will see sites like aliexpress.com, dhgate.com
3. Google "how to know hot selling products on ebay".
4. After knowing the hot products on ebay, search for the products and their prices on ebay and on aliexpress.com (or any drop shipping site you want to use). The price won't be the same. Things are more expensive on ebay.
5. Compare the shipping price on ebay and on aliexpress. You can even get free shipping on aliexpress.
6. Copy the product details on aliexpress and paste it on ebay and put you price.

For example, iphone on ebay is 700 and the shipping is 50....making 750 while iphone on aliexpress might be 500 and the shipping is 100...making 600. Now copy the product details on aliexpress and paste it on ebay and put a price of 720 and give offer shipping.

Assuming someone pay the 720 to ur paypal acct, u use out of the 720 to buy the iphone on aliexpress for 600....the 120 is urs.

Now the shipping the person gave u on ebay that the shipping address u will gv them on aliexpress....

The disadvantages of drop shipping is that the original buyer might return the products. This is rare tho. You will also need to post more than 100 products on ebay.

Note.
You mst have the link to the product on aliexpress. Copy the link and save it inside a microsoft word. This will gv u easy access to the product someone is ordering for.

If you need more ways to make money online, go to wsodownloads.info. You will get free ebooks and mp3 there for free.

EBENEZER
Re: 5yrs Online Searching For Business Without A Single $...wasted Alot On E Book by CosmicJames(m): 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
sseunth:
It involved two sites and a usa paypal acct.....

1. Register on ebay.
2. Go to google and search for drop shippers..u will see sites like aliexpress.com, dhgate.com
3. Google "how to know hot selling products on ebay".
4. After knowing the hot products on ebay, search for the products and their prices on ebay and on aliexpress.com (or any drop shipping site you want to use). The price won't be the same. Things are more expensive on ebay.
5. Compare the shipping price on ebay and on aliexpress. You can even get free shipping on aliexpress.
6. Copy the product details on aliexpress and paste it on ebay and put you price.

For example, iphone on ebay is 700 and the shipping is 50....making 750 while iphone on aliexpress might be 500 and the shipping is 100...making 600. Now copy the product details on aliexpress and paste it on ebay and put a price of 720 and give offer shipping.

Assuming someone pay the 720 to ur paypal acct, u use out of the 720 to buy the iphone on aliexpress for 600....the 120 is urs.

Now the shipping the person gave u on ebay that the shipping address u will gv them on aliexpress....

The disadvantages of drop shipping is that the original buyer might return the products. This is rare tho. You will also need to post more than 100 products on ebay.

Note.
You mst have the link to the product on aliexpress. Copy the link and save it inside a microsoft word. This will gv u easy access to the product someone is ordering for.

If you need more ways to make money online, go to wsodownloads.info. You will get free ebooks and mp3 there for free.

EBENEZER

I understand it better now.
Thank you very much.
The major challenge to starting this biz now is the PP usa acct. Don't know if ebay accept Naija?
The question I have now is; how to handle the case of a returned item if it happen.
Re: 5yrs Online Searching For Business Without A Single $...wasted Alot On E Book by richmans(m): 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
CosmicJames:

Thank you very much.
The major challenge to starting this biz now is the PP usa acct. Don't know if ebay accept Naija?
The question I have now is; how to handle the case of a returned item if it happen.
this paypal stuff is giving me headache
Re: 5yrs Online Searching For Business Without A Single $...wasted Alot On E Book by sseunth(m): 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
CosmicJames:

Thank you very much.
use usa info....

I dnt know what to do abt it if they should return the goods

Meet topupgold for ur usa paypal acct
Re: 5yrs Online Searching For Business Without A Single $...wasted Alot On E Book by EndtimeBlessing: 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
Can you buy this website and let me tell you how it works?

https://www.nairaland.com/2532083/business-website-5000-naira
Re: 5yrs Online Searching For Business Without A Single $...wasted Alot On E Book by sseunth(m): 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
Pls do not send me unreasonable msg....I'm not practising what I preach that's bcus I dnt have a laptop...and a blackberry phone can't be used for this thing....

Mind you, I have full knowledge on it.....I didn't ask anybody to pay me....so I beg u, dnt send me stupid msg
Re: 5yrs Online Searching For Business Without A Single $...wasted Alot On E Book by CosmicJames(m): 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
sseunth:
use usa info....

I dnt know what to do abt it if they should return the goods

Meet topupgold for ur usa paypal acct
Ok. Thanks a lot broda. I will see what to do with this matter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onome Maureen S Whereabout / Bakery Business / I Need Help On How To Boost Up Sales In My Restaurant And Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.