Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,782 members, 7,889,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:39 PM

How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me (45129 Views)

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Iyke1998(m): 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
Aystarz:

Just reminds me of this chinese video aimed at reducing the alarming divorce rates in China which is a ridiculous 700k per year. A man passes divorce papers to his wife, and the wife, shattered and broken, promises to sign the papers under the condition that her man hugs her at certain locations picked by her. The man obliged. On their first pre-divorce date, she chooses the location, where the man proposed to her and they hugged. The second day sees them hugging at the park where they had their wedding; they hugged each other and went their ways. On the third day, it was at the restaurant where the man, then mr proud loverboi, proposed to her. My guy remembered the spot with fond memories, and as he tried to hug her, the woman just sat back, and at that instant moment, picked up her bag walked away. The man, realising how big a fool he had been, all along, begged if she could meet with him the following day, but got no response from his wife. Karma is an unforgiving lass. Better believe that.
Aystarz:

Just reminds me of this chinese video aimed at reducing the alarming divorce rates in China which is a ridiculous 700k per year. A man passes divorce papers to his wife, and the wife, shattered and broken, promises to sign the papers under the condition that her man hugs her at certain locations picked by her. The man obliged. On their first pre-divorce date, she chooses the location, where the man proposed to her and they hugged. The second day sees them hugging at the park where they had their wedding; they hugged each other and went their ways. On the third day, it was at the restaurant where the man, then mr proud loverboi, proposed to her. My guy remembered the spot with fond memories, and as he tried to hug her, the woman just sat back, and at that instant moment, picked up her bag walked away. The man, realising how big a fool he had been, all along, begged if she could meet with him the following day, but got no response from his wife. Karma is an unforgiving lass. Better believe that.
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
unyours:
when your nairaland account is deactivated, it appears as nobody. Hope yoy get that? So it is no particular person.

Tnx bro
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Osisie(m): 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dindondin:
liner (learner), Nobody is a deactivated moniker.
Such a moniker has been deleted.
Last Bullet
Stop screaming Seun anyhow as if he's Jesus.
See my signature to see what screaming his name cause!

O ma gaa gan o. Eyin boys kan pami lerin sha. Wetin sef? Seun, Lalasticala, FTC, Ishilove, Space booking....most common things I see on NL. Very funny.
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dindondin:
liner (learner), Nobody is a deactivated moniker.
Such a moniker has been deleted.
Last Bullet
Stop screaming Seun anyhow as if he's Jesus.
See my signature to see what screaming his name cause!

Thanks bro dem don explain gv me ..as of that seun ,,I need him to reply my mail ni
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by upperman: 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
But guy na was 4 u sef o,ur babe gbaskele u like dat nd u still cari ur hard earned money go spend put 4 her head.now see d result.na ppl like u dey make som babes dey save our names 4 dia fones wit mugu1,mugu2,mugu3..........

1 Like

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by ojnnaco(m): 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
D lady knows very well dat she has been cheating on u and will still be doing so but still likes ur Money dat y she still sticks to u. .but now u are aware she decided to run off
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by omoikea(m): 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]i thought i would find something useful undecided

just passing
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by bizzle2: 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
And his made front page...un-fuckin-believable
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Angelahoney: 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
molydonhenry:
U fuccked up jor. One of my ex did a similar brk up like dat, it pained Buh I no fit carry last. I scammed her that "I've finally gotten a job at shell, begged her to come back as she's part of my plan, to marry her" I begged her very well n convinced her. We got along, Buh after 3wks wen I knew she was fully grafted into d new love, I broke up wit her.

16 months now, She's still crying...

Hahahahaaa...,scammer. Dat na y guys do wake up.
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by abiodunlete(m): 12:30am On Aug 16, 2015
DAG-SOFTCAD WOOD WORK.
Call:07035516512.
Furniture Wood Work for Mordern interior Decoration: *Queens Bed * Home furniture *Office Table, set of chairs, Baby Couch, Flooring Wooden Carpet,School Furniture. White Board. Supply of HDF and MDF materrial with Different thickness.

1 Share

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 16, 2015
The dull one always gets dumped...in this case YOU!

1 Like

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by fexyrich(m): 1:35am On Aug 16, 2015
Op where is the cheating evidence?? ADONBILIVIT undecided
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 16, 2015
Broda, weda u dumped her or sher dumped u, so far as there was a process of "Dumping" then its allowed, just like d case of d biblical Jonah n d Fish
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by fexyrich(m): 1:45am On Aug 16, 2015
Op your mumu no get part 2..How will you accept a girl that cheated on you back into your life..As if dat is not enuf when she came to apologise u still spent ur hard earned money on her like that..The time wey boys dey fall that kind mugu don pass since..Once a girl cheats on u it automatically means she is not into u or really in luv..if u find out u dont need an angel to tel u to dump her silly ass..in short ADONBILIVIT.. angry sad
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 16, 2015
molydonhenry:
U fuccked up jor. One of my ex did a similar brk up like dat, it pained Buh I no fit carry last. I scammed her that "I've finally gotten a job at shell, begged her to come back as she's part of my plan, to marry her" I begged her very well n convinced her. We got along, Buh after 3wks wen I knew she was fully grafted into d new love, I broke up wit her.

16 months now, She's still crying...

This is exactly what OP needs to do to clear his mind.
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 16, 2015
"It's not you, its me" grin

My style was more "It's totally you". Either she was still full of guilt and being way honest, or you totallyyyy got played, OP!

1 Like

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Youngpo413: 3:51am On Aug 16, 2015
Edusouls:
kai this is an exact definition of snake girls, these type of girls are bad luck to any guy that deals with them, they are more deceitful and slippery than the snake itself, the snake bit the boy and asked for forgiveness, pretending to be sorry, it perfectly got the boy to forgive her truely, then the snake struck again,this time more precise and more deadly to finish up the already half dead prey, it is just like killing a man with a smile on her demonic face,all my fellow man was seeing is remorse not knowing he was made to see what she wanted him to see. Guys beware of snake girls they are xtremely hazzardrous to health.
That girl did nothing wrong,ending it once and for all was the best,remember she cheated,only the Op is a fool,for trying to take back a cheat.
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Youngpo413: 3:55am On Aug 16, 2015
MrBasketball:

All those biitches aren't just loyal.

very true my guy,I always pity guys that falls deeply in love with all these b!tches,they don't. worth it,they deserved to be fuccccked and dumped.
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by gabinogem(m): 4:03am On Aug 16, 2015
DICKtator:

Fall victim of what?

spoiling a cheater with gifts and forgiving her, then she dumps who?

How old are you?
Jokes apart, you typed ( and sound!!) like someone that is too kind,emotional and lily-livered
Seems like shawty isn't out for such

She probably needs a tough hand, the type that would see her in the morning, smack her buttocks and order for his food
Perhaps that was the type she met ,had an affair with and couldn't wait to return back to hence she dropping your sorry arrsse

Be a man
move on........
There are more territories to conquer!!!!

Do not stop sailing!!!!!
Continue to discover like Christopher Columbus!!!

grin grin grin grin
1000likes
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Folzye(m): 4:29am On Aug 16, 2015
chara019:
Wow!I love her style

Love her style?

Guys pls take Note of this lady shocked
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Tosinville(m): 4:40am On Aug 16, 2015
NobleAky:
pls ifa is busy with abobaku case. No disturb am with ur moimoi case
grin grin grin
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Tosinville(m): 5:11am On Aug 16, 2015
Sugar daddy nko? Omo ole^^^
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by queebeediva(f): 5:12am On Aug 16, 2015
Smart way to end a relationship. Guy sorrry because life can be logical sometimes.
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by 1stHola: 5:17am On Aug 16, 2015
koresma26:
Lmao ..karma is alive

And this guy above me ..cheated me ..before I clicked on submit I don see he comment ...

Wait o ..where is seun ?? I don send am like 2000 emails he never reply me ..abieg reply ooo!

[s] 2. Abeg how many of ona notice one monicker "NOBODY" who is running that account I need to know . Funniest part his/her monicker is unclickable [/s]
Olodo
Deleted account
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by AdeniyiA(m): 5:25am On Aug 16, 2015
This is what I call dumping the Dumper cheesy
I like the lady because she was indirectly telling you that she can't stop cheating on you maybe because you can't 'do it' very well wink
But for her to seriously ignite the fire during the meeting and thereafter called it quit is so damn devastating ! She's wicked o shocked Choi!
And lastly, FEAR WOMAN
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Etizz: 6:32am On Aug 16, 2015
U don't let anyone alter with your happiness, dat feeling of being dumped in a relationship dat makes u unable to sleep for over two night can kill u..... Love but not with all your heart......no heart deserve to feel dat way, it's awful.
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 16, 2015
unyours:
I had misunderstanding with this lady i called my girlfriend. Don't want to start telling long stories but It was all her fault - she cheated on me.

At first i felt like ending the relationship but i later decided to stay away from her for a while. She seem to have felt it so she kept calling me while i refuse to pick. She sent me an sms saying she is sorry that she has not been able to eat ever since.

She called me the next day which i picked this time around. She begged me let's meet in a fast food restaurant. I have already made up my mind for a reconcilation so i agreed and we chose 4pm. Meeting me at the fast food joint, she hugged me saying she is sorry that i should forgive her. I told her i have forgiven her. Just like the story of the prodigal son in the bible, i spoilt her with food and gift that day. After everything, i accompanied her home and later went to my house.

Not long after i have settled down at home, my phone rang...it was her. I picked with all the smiles on my face until she began to speak saying..."I won't like to hurt you in future. Please let's end this relationship. It's over." She hung up.

I called back immediately, she busied the call and kept on "busying" the call. She wouldn't pick my call. I sent sms pleading which she never replied. Then i realised i have been scammed. I couldn't sleep that night and nights that followed.

That was how the relationship ended leaving me as the loser and the one to shoulder all regrets and had-i-known.

I can only smile and share this story today because it's a thing of the past.

I regretted my action so i decided to share so my dear nairalanders don't fall victim.

It takes a strong man to forgive a woman that cheats on him and still take her back.

If anything it shows you are a bigger person to do such, I mean I've had my fair share of ex partners that cheated on me and I cut ties completely. So kudos to you dear.

1 Like

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 16, 2015
unyours:
Why then she wouldnt pick my call or talk to me till date if she wanted to end it peacefully. Her aim was to hurt me. Nothing else

Guilt?
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Banter1(m): 7:06am On Aug 16, 2015
koresma26:
Lmao ..karma is alive

And this guy above me ..cheated me ..before I clicked on submit I don see he comment ...

Wait o ..where is seun ?? I don send am like 2000 emails he never reply me ..abieg reply ooo!

2. Abeg how many of ona notice one monicker "NOBODY" who is running that account I need to know . Funniest part his/her monicker is unclickable
exactly that monicker unclickable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures / Differences Between A Prostitute And A Runs Girl / 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.