Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,425 members, 7,944,118 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

What Makes A Soul Gentle? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Makes A Soul Gentle? (535 Views)

What Makes A Baby Cry / Funny Pics To Make You Laugh out your soul / Galaxy Note Advert: Samsung Makes A Terrible Grammatical Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Makes A Soul Gentle? by Lakayanah: 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
Immediately one dies automatically his soul becomes gentle. The prostitutes that will shamelessly fight her customers that they need to pay more because the size of their piss/doing instruments is too big. Or mama mufutahu that fights every one in the neighborhood or it is the traders that will always say oga na becos of you o. Or the agberos and drivers that will make themselves high before picking their passengers. Pastors and imams are on another level. Politicians chai, there is God o. When I read may his gentle soul rest in peace it reminds me of a song we sing in church so we lift up holy hands in one accord Hmmm it is well.

(1) (Reply)

Guilty About This Or Not. / My Dear Nigeria / National Assembly Screening -ease Your Reactions With This Captions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.