Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,778 members, 7,915,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:46 PM

Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) (36739 Views)

Seyi Shay Flaunts Cooking Skills For Chef Chioma Challenge [PICS] / Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Get Matching Tattoo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) by dridowu: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
K
Re: Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) by AdaMeme(f): 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
so whats our business?
Re: Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) by Pidggin(f): 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
She looks pregnant

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) by nerodenero: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
Yomieluv:
Lobbish

Not fine

She's worwor

I hate worwor babes

Next.

Re: Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) by Mznaett: 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
Mehn dz beuriful grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) by XTROVAT: 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
siegfried99:
Just a few comments and it's on Fp.. grin

My brother
Re: Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) by XTROVAT: 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
[quote author=nerodenero post=36996833][/quote]

Its allowed
Re: Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) by mmsen: 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
Silly girl.

That's what it probably says on the tattoo.

All these dumb people getting tattoos in languages that they don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) by engrshakespeare: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[size=14pt]音乐

Thats music in chinese according to google , im not sure they look anything alike[/size]

Actually they do 音乐 is the simplified character, the tattoo you see traditional character.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
mtchewww...
Re: Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) by ojnnaco(m): 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
i dont even Believe dis will make front page ..
Re: Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) by vega84(m): 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
My sweetheart u knw I love u, bt y tattoos nah #vegatalks
Re: Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
delishpot:
With her chinese hair too

Chinese sunglasses, Chinese dress, .....

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) by awesule: 11:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
Just a day with her. , then am good to go
Re: Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) by bummyla(m): 11:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re: Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) by Spybradd: 12:29am On Aug 16, 2015
her hit track,SHE SAYS SHE WANTS MURDA is da BOMB!!!
Re: Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) by mysteekay(m): 12:36am On Aug 16, 2015
She is pretty, I guess
Re: Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) by fexyrich(m): 1:24am On Aug 16, 2015
ADONBILIVIT
Re: Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 16, 2015
Local Yoruba gal
Re: Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) by cold(m): 6:33am On Aug 16, 2015
kenedy175:
I just can't believe this made FP. angry

So pissed!

My hands are shaking.

*breaks bottle* angry angry
grin calm down bro,i feel your pain. I can relate.
Re: Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 16, 2015
ficons:
Thu shall not make any mark nor tatto in ur body

Where was that written?
Re: Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 16, 2015
ubecharles:
Local Yoruba gal

You've taken the words outta my fingers
Re: Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) by NinaArsenal(f): 7:14am On Aug 16, 2015
Mak she cum see my india tattoo, no b only her sabi get tattoo.
Re: Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) by encryptjay(m): 7:55am On Aug 16, 2015
This loosed girl?
Re: Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) by Collins87: 7:56am On Aug 16, 2015
If she likes let her put it on her face. I don't care.
Re: Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) by nolybest(m): 8:48am On Aug 16, 2015
TaTtoo na food,she no get saw name
Re: Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) by delishpot: 10:38am On Aug 16, 2015
barrym1122:
Hello , i am Barry from Florida, i am 50 years old, i saw a comment posted by Jenny Louis from New York, on how she was free from skin cancer with cannabis CANNABIS OIL by doctor Doris, I was diagnosed of HIV infections for the pass two years , I contacted jenny Louis and she told me that this very doctor cures HIV cancer , and he also cures HIV/AIDS too, then I contacted Dr Doris, so he told me what to do to get healing and free from HIV , so I make provisions for the HERBAL CREAM which I used for two weeks and now just to see that the exact week which doctor Doris told me I we be healed I was felling good and healthy , my skin regained, I went for check up in the hospital and my doctor told that me that all the virus disappeared from my blood vessels and normal, then I made a promise to Dr Doris that I will testify of his good herbal work to the world, so I will like you to contact him on (dorisespelltemple@gmail.com ) if you have any health issue I believe Dr Doris will help you.

Marketing
Re: Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) by flokii: 11:20am On Aug 16, 2015
360metrosports:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-kFI7DQ0cwJw/Vc-V9LvYgAI/AAAAAAACIlc/k3H5EFlUrKw/s640/IMG_6670%25281%2529.JPG[/img]
Sultry singer,Seyi Shay was spotted at Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium in Benin for the Star Trek concert.She showed off her Chinese tattoo which means "Music" in English..

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/08/photo-seyi-shay-flaunts-her-chinese.html

All dese aunty agbaya... marry dem no gree.. SHIOOOR
Re: Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) by ugsams(m): 11:48am On Aug 16, 2015
I just love this lady naturally. Whether the tattoo good or bad i love her like that.
Re: Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
delishpot:

Marketing

Hmmmm...that's very far from marketing my guy that's called guying" na new scam be that make no body contact them abeg cos dem no get shame... them mates dey scam all those wicked whitey dem want come test power for fellow niaja body... una don fail already cos I go make sure I cut the work...no job for una for nl go find another foreign site to bomb! if u no get money to buy site go dey sell recharge card or pure water!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Knew Toolz Is Left Handed? (photo) / Is The Oyinbo Man Genevieve Nnaji's Husband? - Fan Asks Actress (Photo) / Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.