Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

Is It Possible To Marry This Kind Of Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Marry This Kind Of Woman (675 Views)

Ladies ₦500,000 Every Month Will You Marry This Guy With His Belly?(Photo) / Should I Marry This Single Mother? / Can You Marry This Type Of Lady ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Marry This Kind Of Woman by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
A woman your friend have dated for years before you meet her. You didn't know both of em together
Re: Is It Possible To Marry This Kind Of Woman by kliq(m): 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
What does the friend say about this woman and the reason they parted ways?
Re: Is It Possible To Marry This Kind Of Woman by sainty2k3(m): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
If I'm to advise u, I'll say no. The affection they once shared might just come back and something funny will be happening behind u. But u see love is funny, u are the only one that understands ur situation better so I will say follow your heart
Re: Is It Possible To Marry This Kind Of Woman by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
sainty2k3:
If I'm to advise u, I'll say no. The affection they once shared might just come back and something funny will be happening behind u. But u see love is funny, u are the only one that understands ur situation better so I will say follow your heart
I just taught about it.. i am not dating a woman that my friend has dated and more so I can marry her but i can wash my hand in her bowl

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This 24 Year Old Nigerian Lady Who Slept With 600 Men In One Year / Clerk Who Refused To Grant Marriage Licenses To Gay Couples Has Been Jailed-pix / Can You Trust Your Bestfriend With Your Boyfriend /girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.