Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,880 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:33 AM

Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) (57617 Views)

White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) / Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by Ak4me(m): 9:05am On Aug 16, 2015
Instead of NLs to pray for d union, you keep condemning d religion. He choosed what its good for him. May God bless d union with fruits of marriage. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by Azumy(f): 9:05am On Aug 16, 2015
Enemies wil neva c gud in wot u ve done mr groom. Welcome to d way of LIGHT! May Allah bless u n ur wife nd make u beta muslims not by name only buh by ur actions nd way of lyf. Mashaa Allah!

1 Like

Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 16, 2015
Hehehehehehe....seen this many times. He will wake up one morning and start going back to his church. Na today? He will tell he is the head of his family and that he decides where to worship or not.
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by dictbennie(m): 9:06am On Aug 16, 2015
barackosama:
Ok ..you can use that to console yourself!!
Console myself? U wish!!! the conversion rate is like 100:1..
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by Esdb3: 9:07am On Aug 16, 2015
barackosama:
To be sincere, i hardly see a thread on NL with title "Someone convert to XTAIN" guest there is something Good about this religion (Islam) that only the blessed ones can see.

For one nobody publicises things like that because the muslims will automatically hate and target the person. A muslim woman attends my church. I can snap her and post but her muslim father who is wealthy denied her all of that and her brother is on the verge of ruining her life if she doesn't reconvert.

He converted because of a woman so he'll marry her that is conversion? How are you sure he won't practise deep down.

No muslim can do what he did, his life and livelihood will be threatened THAT IS WHY PEOPLE DON'T CONVERT OR DON'T LET YOU KNOW. What is GOOOOD about that??

Plus all these christian by name Niggaz. He may not know what is written in john 11:35 self.

1 Like

Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by lomprico(m): 9:08am On Aug 16, 2015
midolian:
May God bless this Union kiss kiss
Yeah just as king ahab n jezbaby.
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by MDelgado(m): 9:09am On Aug 16, 2015
ladyF:
Hmmmm, odikwa serious

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin

First to comment again..You again!
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by successinlife: 9:09am On Aug 16, 2015
donholy28:
those ones are satanic hypocrites..In d Bible God destroyed two whole cities because of sodomy...so how can he support sodomy?

Haba @ Exinferis,the first sentence is a lie,there is only one bible.Don't generalise in passing judgement,europeans and americans are xtians by name,they don't believe in God,but their society is better than we that carry religion for head.Been a Westerners doesn't comfirmed you a xtian.I baffled at the arabs still running to europe and america even with the sodomic nature,and the ones there never agreed to return to their holy countries.Man leave judgement for God.

1 Like

Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by otivere: 9:12am On Aug 16, 2015
Bro u not in love, u lost. The gratest love of all is to love your lord ur God. If same love make you change ur faith then is lost. U are marrying her, not the other way round. This libra nature of christian makes us very foolish.
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by Azumy(f): 9:12am On Aug 16, 2015
Gbayistic! U talk am well
barackosama:
To be sincere, i hardly see a thread on NL with title "Someone convert to XTAIN" guest there is something Good about this religion (Islam) that only the blessed ones can see.
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by successinlife: 9:13am On Aug 16, 2015
mohammedmagnus:
i rather see a sincere conversion to islam dan an hypocritical one. Adding to the already full list of hypocrites in islam. like i always say, pple with true understanding of religion dont get mixed up in bashing another mans religion, pple who studied their religion with love in mind dont do such,, its only d ones who are in a religion for harnessing a sense of superiority over the other that do such. humans ungrateful creation twisting religion to make der race or kind superior. Am proud to be a muslim. and Alhamdullillah am not drawn into this race war dat was instigated since ishmael and isaac. peace

You sound learned and i know you can see beyond your nose.Division is the hand work of our colonial masters. Abraham is the father of Ishmael and Isaac, so what else?
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by abbaapple: 9:15am On Aug 16, 2015
ladyF:
Hmmmm, odikwa serious

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin
dix girl y always struggle to FTC na? embarassed jublesness don chop u finishd. D tin de eat me die for ma mine. cry
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by youngsahito(m): 9:17am On Aug 16, 2015
murmee:
Did I hear you say a religion of peace? Boko Haram.
Boko haram ar nt representing muslim in anyway cos Islam forbid destruction...
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by kingthreat(m): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2015
Anyday, Anytime.
Compare the life of Jesus to Mohammed, it's obvious Jesus was far better.
Compare the teachings of Jesus to Mohammed's, it's obvious Jesus was far indepth and spoke the mind of God.
Any Christian that becomes a Muslim or Atheist was never a christian in the first place.
I'm not so pious in my faith but I have not seen the thing in this world that can make me give up Christ. Nothing. Not even stupid love. What if the girl returns to her Maker the next day?
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by ifyan(m): 9:25am On Aug 16, 2015
donholy28:
Damn leaving a good religion just coz of a woman? chai..dix one na foolish love or na condition alahaji give am?

I tell you.

Kai some people seriously need to go to Yaba Left.

Abeg who is with me
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by mohammedmagnus: 9:26am On Aug 16, 2015
successinlife:

You sound learned and i know you can see beyond your nose.Division is the hand work of our colonial masters. Abraham is the father of Ishmael and Isaac, so what else?
it took me serious reflection to come to this conclusion, we humans have been tricked into thinking God has a religion. plus hating ourselves when God is love. i follow the way mohammed (saw) worships God. christians, follow the way Christ worships God. simple no big fuss, the bible and Quran were written in ancient araimaic and arabic languages, languages that makes and interpretation highly difficult and not perfect. hence mistakes and misinterpretation are abound. my advise is anything or any part of this holy books that instills hatred in you skip it, we have to open our eyes oo. cos this beef needs to end
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by successinlife: 9:32am On Aug 16, 2015
mohammedmagnus:
it took me serious reflection to come to this conclusion, we humans have been tricked into thinking God has a religion. plus hating ourselves when God is love. i follow the way mohammed (saw) worships God. christians, follow the way Christ worships God. simple no big fuss, the bible and Quran were written in ancient araimaic and arabic languages, languages that makes and interpretation highly difficult and not perfect. hence mistakes and misinterpretation are abound. my advise is anything or any part of this holy books that instills hatred in you skip it, we have to open our eyes oo. cos this beef needs to end

This is fantastic.
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by melvoy2k: 9:35am On Aug 16, 2015
It is a pity. May God open his spiritual eyes. He lack personal experience with the Lord Jesus Christ. This is what make the difference between Christianity and other other religions. It is the pulsating life of Christ in human body.
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by barackosama(m): 9:36am On Aug 16, 2015
Esdb3:

For one nobody publicises things like that because the muslims will automatically hate and target the person. A muslim woman attends my church. I can snap her and post but her muslim father who is wealthy denied her all of that and her brother is on the verge of ruining her life if she doesn't reconvert.

He converted because of a woman so he'll marry her that is conversion? How are you sure he won't practise deep down.

No muslim can do what he did, his life and livelihood will be threatened THAT IS WHY PEOPLE DON'T CONVERT OR DON'T LET YOU KNOW. What is GOOOOD about that??

Plus all these christian by name Niggaz. He may not know what is written in john 11:35 self.
Nhu?? And you expect me to believe your claim when what you guys knows how to do best is creating a lie stories!!
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 9:37am On Aug 16, 2015
1stHola:

Olodo

Did you read at all?

My brother I understand how it feels - you are swift to the swear lane.

Being a Christian means I have a relationship with christ and he lives in me. Having this new relationship with God, a Christian has a new life now. A Christian can now love and follow God. We do that supremely through following Jesus
wholeheartedly, in gratitude and submission. Now Jesus is
the Master of the Christian’s life and we call him"Lord". And
it is not a lonely fight"God gives his Spirit to help us, we have God himself living in us to help us live a life pleasing to Him!
So being a Christian means having our whole lives turned
around, from fighting against God to living for God, with the
help of His Spirit.
Finally, a Christian is one who has a sure and great hope -
that of heaven. We know that we will get to heaven, no
matter how much we still fail God now. That is because
Jesus’ death and resurrection secures God’s forgiveness for
us! The entry ticket to heaven has been won for us, by Jesus.
So a Christian is one who has great assurance, who doesn’t
have to worry about where he is going after death, and who
can look forward eagerly and confidently towards heaven.
Ultimately, the Christian is the most blessed, most fortunate
being in the world, because we have been given life and
hope, freely from the God who loves us, through Jesus
Christ. And that is why a Christian would love to tell of what
it means to be a Christian, to those who are not. I hope you
have a great time chatting to your friends about being a
Christian!
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by madridguy(m): 9:38am On Aug 16, 2015
You are wrong.

Banter1:
bokoharam slogan.
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by abumustaqeem: 9:41am On Aug 16, 2015
barackosama:

YES ISLAM IS THE ONLY WAY TO SALVATION. BOTH QUR'AN AND BIBLE ARE SUPPORT OF THIS. READ THESE VERSES AND PONDER OVER THEM.
ROMAN 6:22(WE ARE ALL SLAVE/SERVANT OF GOD)
NEIMAIHA 8:4-6(SALAT PRAYER WAS OBSERVED). HAVE A RETHINK. (PLS DO NOT MIND MY SPLELLINGS
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by osimi: 9:41am On Aug 16, 2015
He must have thought about it seriously before making his decision. The most important thing thing is the conviction and happiness. Wishing the couple a happy home.
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by jwils(m): 9:42am On Aug 16, 2015
They were not of us, if they were of us they will have stay
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by 1stHola: 9:43am On Aug 16, 2015
DWJOBScom:

My brother I understand how it feels - you are swift to the swear lane.

Being a Christian means I have a relationship with christ and he lives in me. Having this new relationship with God, a Christian has a new life now. A Christian can now love and follow God. We do that supremely through following Jesus
wholeheartedly, in gratitude and submission. Now Jesus is
the Master of the Christian’s life and we call him"Lord". And
it is not a lonely fight"God gives his Spirit to help us, we have God himself living in us to help us live a life pleasing to Him!
So being a Christian means having our whole lives turned
around, from fighting against God to living for God, with the
help of His Spirit.
Finally, a Christian is one who has a sure and great hope -
that of heaven. We know that we will get to heaven, no
matter how much we still fail God now. That is because
Jesus’ death and resurrection secures God’s forgiveness for
us! The entry ticket to heaven has been won for us, by Jesus.
So a Christian is one who has great assurance, who doesn’t
have to worry about where he is going after death, and who
can look forward eagerly and confidently towards heaven.
Ultimately, the Christian is the most blessed, most fortunate
being in the world, because we have been given life and
hope, freely from the God who loves us, through Jesus
Christ. And that is why a Christian would love to tell of what
it means to be a Christian, to those who are not. I hope you
have a great time chatting to your friends about being a
Christian!
Hypocrite please shut da fùck up

You call yourself a good Christian abi?
Do you obey this laws
I'm sure you pay tithe o

6. People would forsake the Ten Commandments as a
moral code, committing adultery, stealing, lying, and killing
(Matthew 24:12)

Rubbish!
Na today Christians dey forsake commandments
They have always been silly hypocrites undecided
If you quote for them now, they would say "it's old testaments bla bla bla"

See all the barbaric law in your Bible" word of god"

Please be reasonable and read through this Shlts
written in the holy bible 'word of god' Your god that you
call merciful and tell me if this nonsense can ever be
written by the True God;

*** If anyone, even your own family suggests
worshiping another God, kill them.
(Deuteronomy 13:6-10 )
*** If a man or woman have sex with an animal, both
human and animal must be killed.
(Leviticus 20:15-16 ).
I guess you should kill the animal since they were
willing participants. Are you people crazy?
** If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the
man and the woman must die. (Leviticus 20:10)
*** If a man sleeps with his father's wife... both him
and his father's wife is to be put to death.
(Leviticus 20:11 )
*** If a man have sex with a woman on her period, they
are both to be "cut off from their people" ( Leviticus
20:18 )
**** God decreed that a man who picked up sticks
on the Sabbath day was to be stoned to death
(Numbers 15:32-36)
***** God commanded men to divorce their foreign wives for no other reason but that they were not God’s
people (Ezra 9), and women were helpless if they weren’t married in those days.
One thing is sure to me, The god in the Bible simply
cannot be describing the ALMIGHTY God who exists.
That god is a barbaric god. He is a hateful, racist and
sexist God.

Consider these stories: In the Flood story we’re told
*God wanted to destroy all mankind.
*In Moses’ day God wanted to destroy all of the Israelites.
*In Joshua’s day God wanted the Israelites to kill all of the inhabitants of the Promised Land.
*Saul was told by God to destroy all of the Amalekites.
*According to Jonah, God was going to destroy the people of Nineveh.
*God also destroyed and scattered the northern tribes of Israel because he was displeased with them.
*God allowed the accuser to destroy Job’s health and family life just to win a “bet.”
***If you find out a city worships a different god, destroy the city and kill all of it's inhabitants... even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-15 )
*****Kill anyone with a different religion.
(Deuteronomy 17:2-7 )
Samuel 18 : 27
This one shocks me shocked shocked shocked
A "PROPHET OF god" PAID BRIDE PRICE WITH 200 joysticks shocked
Wherefore David arose and went, he and his men,
and slew of the Philistines two hundred men; and
David brought their joysticks, and they gave them in
full tale to the king, that he might be the king's son
in law. And Saul gave him Michal his daughter to
wife.

HMN
WHAT A PEACEFUL RELIGION
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by murphy2912: 9:43am On Aug 16, 2015
Allahu Akbar!.You are welcome to total and absolute peace of life.
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by DonPizzaro: 9:44am On Aug 16, 2015
will Islam reciprocate the same gesture when somebody converts from Islam? they won't take it kindly o. it is in their book that such act is worthy of death. and they so till today. so guys I advise u to stop dulling.its no balanced situation.
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by vicraven(m): 11:31am On Nov 22, 2015
pure and distilled mumu
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by HalimaSadiya(f): 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
Masha Allah !
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 23, 2015
some people get wahala sha, am a christian but I don't see anything wrong in what he did, he's in love and must it always be the woman that has to follow her husbands religion
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 23, 2015
HalimaSadiya:
Masha Allah !
Ba dan Allah yayi ba. He did it for his wife. And I doubt if it counts.

Cc MrOlai does it count?
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by Ali1king: 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
You christians do not have anything good to say. You cant even advise him. WELL? He has made the right choice. He would not burn in hell like you all. He would die as a muslim and end up in the paradise "INSHA ALLAH"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? / 'Nigeria Shakira' Blasted For Promoting 'Half Caste Cream' By Dancing In Panties / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.