Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,671 members, 7,951,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:13 AM

Love At First Sight,true Or Just One Of The Tricks Of Getting Into Girls Pants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love At First Sight,true Or Just One Of The Tricks Of Getting Into Girls Pants (496 Views)

Is Love At First Sight True?? / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love At First Sight,true Or Just One Of The Tricks Of Getting Into Girls Pants by bebene: 9:35am On Aug 16, 2015
Is it true there is love at first sight? ofcourse there are girls that i see for the first time and happen to like and admire them but in my own opinion love develops over a period of time that you spent with your partner.
Re: Love At First Sight,true Or Just One Of The Tricks Of Getting Into Girls Pants by Ariani: 9:36am On Aug 16, 2015
dats wat i heard bt i dnt knw
Re: Love At First Sight,true Or Just One Of The Tricks Of Getting Into Girls Pants by divinehand2003(m): 9:38am On Aug 16, 2015
Lol, OP you should know that love at first sight is a wayo scheme devised by all the players out there to get an expected result.
Re: Love At First Sight,true Or Just One Of The Tricks Of Getting Into Girls Pants by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 16, 2015
love at first sight z rubbish! its so false. nt true.

there z attraction at first sight, there z lust at first sight.. nt love. love grows overtym, cos love is a deeper inner feeling, nt jx abt facial beauty buh also inner beauty.

how can u luv someone u dnt knw well. impossicant.
Re: Love At First Sight,true Or Just One Of The Tricks Of Getting Into Girls Pants by AfroKnight: 9:57am On Aug 16, 2015
Love at first sight is real but rare. And it has nothing to do with the sex appeal of the person.

(1) (Reply)

Guys!!! If You Happen To Be In This Situation,what Would You Do / On-line Dating / 7 Differences Between Healthy Couples And Unhealthy Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.