Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,890 members, 7,935,809 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 04:25 PM

The Nigeria National Assembly,the Legal Robbers Of The Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigeria National Assembly,the Legal Robbers Of The Nation (310 Views)

UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY : THE GENOCIDAL MILITARY DICTATOR BUHARI – Bruce Fein / Zuma Speech At The Nigeria's National Assembly - Photos / Inside The Massive Money Laundering In Nigeria’s National Assembly-Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigeria National Assembly,the Legal Robbers Of The Nation by Haybea04: 11:16am On Aug 16, 2015
THE NIGERIA NATIONAL ASSEMBLY,THE LEGAL ROBBERS OF THE NATION:In the last two months without any bill been pass by the national assembly,the nation that's presently facing economic challenges have spent nothing less than N12,967,600,000 to maintain
National Assembly members who are yet to contribute nothing meaningful to the nation's development.Its obvious that Nigerian National assembly are drying up and contributing to the falling of the nation's economy.It was gathered that each of the 109 senators got N36.4 million and the 360 members of the House of Representatives also received N25 million each before they went on their inordinate recess.With this outrageous money been share in the national assembly,to me these people are nothing but fraudsters and legal robbers who are using the national assembly to defraud the nation.The Nigeria National assembly that supposed to be the voice and representing the interest of the people are now liability and plague that's killing the people and damaging the nation.Though,I don't expect anything good from the bunch of cartel with no integrity and probity in the national assembly,but I wonder why they refused to cut down their salaries and allowances after the president and his vice have done so.I don't want to dig too much into the breakdown of their salaries and allowances but its estimated that a Nigeria senator is earning about N498, 630.13 a day,which a University Professor does not make in a month;N20, 776.28 per hour;and N346.27 per minute,is this not too much?.Despite their unproductivity level,its annoying that Nigerians are still worshipping these set of thieves under the cover of being legislators.We pay them for their legal and illegal activities,maintaining their families,pay for their concubines and prostitutes etc.I want to call on every rational Nigerians to stand against all odds to challenge these set of legal robbers,because this legislooting must stop now,or else the brighter future for the youths will be obscure .In the 7th assembly,the Honourable Lagbaja that represented my constituency built a colossal mansion from street to street in GRA Ilorin with the money that's meant to develop the constituency and brought good life to the people but nobody challenged him,now its the turn of Hon Lakasegbe,are we going to stand akimbo watching him to defraud us too?.If your answer is ''No'' stand up and fight for the betterment of Nigerians,we need good road network,stable power supply,employment opportunities for the teaming unemployed Nigerians,suitable water,security for me and you and freedom to elect the people of our choice into position of power etc.He who stand for nothing,fall for everything.
Re: The Nigeria National Assembly,the Legal Robbers Of The Nation by Bacteriocin(m): 11:17am On Aug 16, 2015
True
Re: The Nigeria National Assembly,the Legal Robbers Of The Nation by Lanretoye(m): 11:26am On Aug 16, 2015
Nigeria is a thief, if u can steal without getting caught...
Re: The Nigeria National Assembly,the Legal Robbers Of The Nation by Skryptchex(m): 11:29am On Aug 16, 2015
True...
Who is ready to lead the fight against them and are there any followers ready ro support the person
Re: The Nigeria National Assembly,the Legal Robbers Of The Nation by psucc(m): 11:42am On Aug 16, 2015
OP your article is bias and lopsided.

For the last two months the NASS was thrown into unnecessary crisis by the ruling party which was bent on forcing and imposing leadership on the Assembly.

That dust took over 2months to 'settle' (if truly it has).
So with that time lost, we should be honest enough to not count it against them.

(1) (Reply)

YABATECH Expels 73 For Forgery Of Results / Click The Link To Earn N1,000 / LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.