Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:20 AM

My Girlfriend Is Arrogant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Arrogant (5042 Views)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 17, 2015
Lilyomi:

Jus make sure ur anger does not force u to ruin ur phone. grin.
I repeat; PRAY FOR HER!.
You can't even differentiate one who is angry from one who is tryna school you,This is bad,you one reason female folks are been stereotyped intellectually from the male folks,you give me reason to accept the feminism theory.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by sevule(m): 7:40am On Aug 17, 2015
@ poster

You have tried to change a woman for 2 years and she has not changed. Are you really still expecting her to change?

Your case is like a woman dating a man that beats her and still expects him to change. That is definitely not going to happen except by the grace of God. Your girlfriend is NOT going to change, so you have 2 choices.

1. Cut your losses short and end the relationship
2. Pretend she is going to change and keep on wondering why she treats you poorly.

From everything you have said, she does NOT respect you and this relationship is going absolutely nowhere.
Your choice
Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 17, 2015
delishpot:
Since you deeply love her more than your sanity and peace of mind. Stay with her and endure while praying that she will change.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 17, 2015
mayorall:

#Sobs#. I pity this poor girl. This was one of the things that destroyed my relationship. She has started taking advice from outsiders, they've been instigating her against you. Seat her down, know the root of the problem, report her to her siblings if you are close. Give her at least 6 months of benefits of doubt before moving on. You are blessed.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 17, 2015
Ladies and their attitudes...
smh
Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by Lilyomi(f): 8:25am On Aug 17, 2015
aaronson:
You can't even differentiate one who is angry from one who is tryna school you,This is bad,you one reason female folks are been stereotyped intellectually from the male folks,you give me reason to accept the feminism theory.
This is a forum n opinions wer sought. I gave myn likewise u. I c no reason y u shd come at me wif da insults for sharin myn. U r da one reason y women nid to pray before entering into marriage. Demeanin remarks all thru makin her feel wat u tried justifyin up der; inferior. Now pls stop quotin me. Thnks
Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by misspicy(f): 8:42am On Aug 17, 2015
Lilyomi:

This is a forum n opinions wer sought. I gave myn likewise u. I c no reason y u shd come at me wif da insults for sharin myn. U r da one reason y women nid to pray before entering into marriage. Demeanin remarks all thru makin her feel wat u tried justifyin up der; inferior. Now pls stop quotin me. Thnks
Accept that u were wrong abbeggiundecided,
Read d post again n comment...hian!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
Lilyomi:

She can't even construct simple sentence not to talk of better vocabulary building,she's just best at using abbreviations.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by Unibentested(m): 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
Radison:
Hi mates, I have been dating her more over two years now but she is most times rude and arrogant. Easily raise her voice, drop/end my calls, sometimes insultive, switch off her phones, usually doesnt accept been wrong. I dont like such attitude, how talked to her but she hasnt changed all thses while. And am cool and calm type. Am tired of her attitutde. Am deeply in love with her. What should I do?
Serious and mature advise only. Thanks

Drop and end your calls? Seriously bro? She dey assume say she don see you finish....dump her ass..These tips might help you score a better and finer girl..especially number 1 about calls

https://www.nairaland.com/2525657/10-tips-escape-friendzone-get

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ways To Tell A Girl You Like Her Without Telling Her / One Of The Craziest Cheating Stories I Ever Heard!!! / Married Man Picks Up Prostitute In Abuja,shocked By What He Discovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.