Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,473 members, 7,961,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

I’ve Never Heard Of Gideon Okeke – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Never Heard Of Gideon Okeke – Tonto Dikeh (581 Views)

Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu / Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" / Gideon Okeke SHADES Tonto Dikeh's Marriage On Twitter, Tonto Fires Back! (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Never Heard Of Gideon Okeke – Tonto Dikeh by gudheaven(m): 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
[b] Since the news of Tonto Dikeh’s nuptial engagement broke, the media have been awash with all sorts of reactions, ranging from positive to negative. Perhaps the most popular and caustic comment came from a fellow actor, Gideon Okeke of Tinsel fame who dissed the actress for having kept everyone guessing too long about the identity of the mysterious Mr X whom Tonto has been taking about for months without letting on about the identity. “Ha! So Aunty last last marries “Mr X”. Not like it’s stops the rain from pouring tho.” Gideon Okeke had tweeted.
Of course this didn’t go down well with Tonto and her band of Poko nation fans who took turn to tear the actor down. Soon after the actor apologised and said he didn’t mean to bring Tonto down and stated what he meant was misinterpreted.
“I really do not want to comment on this but for what it is worth, my tweet was not done with malicious intent. It was not against Tonto Dikeh. I only said what a lot of people had in their minds but could not speak up. What I meant by that tweet was finally, she has revealed Mr. X because she had baited us for a while with Mr. X and now we finally know Mr. X.” he explained in an interview
But it seems the damage has already been done as Tonto took it personal and fired her own salvo in a counter tweet.
“The people who are speaking negatively about you aren’t in a good place. Spiritually, they are losing out. Let them talk Sh*t. These are the same people who will do whatever they can to try and get people to like them. Never willingly let them into your life unless you enjoy drama. If you have these people in your life, remove them…FAST They will never help your life, just attempt to hinder your progressions” she tweeted.
*Gideon
But in a live TV interview with HipTV the actress declared that she knows no one who goes by the name ‘Gideon Okeke’ in the film industry, apparently implying that Gideon Okeke isn’t big enough for her to know him.
“ Honestly I never knew who he was until yesterday when they showed me his picture. If I had met him or seen him anywhere I wouldn’t have known because I don’t know him. When they showed me his picture the only thing I recognise there is, ‘Tinsel’ but I don’t know any Gideon Okeke. I never heard of him. He is totally unknown to me” she said. [/b]

Re: I’ve Never Heard Of Gideon Okeke – Tonto Dikeh by sauti2soul: 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hehehe!! Oya Giddy over to you!!
Re: I’ve Never Heard Of Gideon Okeke – Tonto Dikeh by adeyemi97(m): 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
Who's he?
Re: I’ve Never Heard Of Gideon Okeke – Tonto Dikeh by kamair237(m): 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
Who is dis Tonto Dikeh sef

Y is she trending here
Re: I’ve Never Heard Of Gideon Okeke – Tonto Dikeh by coolebux(m): 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
If she claims she doesn't know Gideon then Nollywood should sanction her ASAP for negligence. grin grin

And Mr Gideon, if found guilty of ridiculing Poko should be disciplined. grin grin
Re: I’ve Never Heard Of Gideon Okeke – Tonto Dikeh by Galacious1: 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
kamair237:
Who is dis Tonto Dikeh sef
Y is she trending here
if you live in Nigeria you just have to know this lady. It's a must.

(1) (Reply)

Who Wins?? Anita Joseph Challenges Nicki Minaj In Anacoda Pose / Picture Of Amber Rose As A Child With Her Grand Dad / Hilarious! Check Out This Photo Of Reekado Banks As A Hot Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.