Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,176 members, 7,887,418 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:37 AM

Why Ladies Shouldn't Joke With Their Mid 20'S - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Shouldn't Joke With Their Mid 20'S (1082 Views)

Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin Drops 20 Things Ladies Shouldn't Do In New Rel / Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming / Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ladies Shouldn't Joke With Their Mid 20'S by ImoBoi: 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
Dear Ladies, I think the world is revolving so quick and time is running out of hand so fast .. Opportunity lost might never be regained.

Last week friday, one of my colleague at work came with a suprising news,that she's resigning.. I and other colleagues were kind of shocked as the news reached us.. We started asking questions like what happened? Has the management offended you? What was wrong etc.. But all she came up with was that " she's tired of staying in Lagos,she. Wants to go back to her village,her people are asking her to come back and all that"

Some of us didn't actually saw that as enough reason, some even thought maybe she has gotten a more better job in another firm or so, but saw the reason which she gave as kind of flamzy and not geniune.. This Lady just clocked 30 on march this year and from what I have learnt, ever since she came to lag like 5years back,she havnt gotten a good man per say, only meeting men that hit and run.. One of the colleague she's close to, later told us that she's resigning because she finds her job tasking and taking her out to find a man.. And she's getting old meanwhile her junior ones in the village are all married,then the mum is bitterly complaining, since she can't find a husband in lagos maybe she should come home,if they can help her get one..
The whole story was funny and strange to me but meanwhile true, the lady just dropped her resignation letter on friday..

To ladies out their thinking they still got time, my little advice for you is this : try and stick to that one who loves you when you are younger and fresher,don't think there is still time by your side, don't assume because you've got so many guys now coming after you and believ it will forever remain the same.. Things changes, time runs like no other, make hay while the sun shines.. Stick to one guy and leave the habit of jumping from one guy to another simply because what Mr A is offering you,Mr B cannot.. Its temporal, instead of looking for comfort and affluence try to look for love and respect ..

Thank You! Happy weekend!

Lalasticlala farano, Rocktation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Shouldn't Joke With Their Mid 20'S by YanShforSale(m): 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
undecided
Re: Why Ladies Shouldn't Joke With Their Mid 20'S by raayah(f): 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
Re: Why Ladies Shouldn't Joke With Their Mid 20'S by Tapout(m): 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
deadZONE:
Ones there write poo, the next thing u see is

Cc lalasticlala
cause they know his responsible for all the poo that make front page.

grin
Re: Why Ladies Shouldn't Joke With Their Mid 20'S by raayah(f): 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
/

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Shouldn't Joke With Their Mid 20'S by Afrok(m): 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
U don't need to call any moderator's name if ur thread is front page worthy, Op ur title has said coz I didn't bother to read because its simply ladies problem, and that's their business.

I need to face my business which is making it in life and avoid settling down late.
Re: Why Ladies Shouldn't Joke With Their Mid 20'S by Cutehector(m): 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
She wants to get married, so she is definitely desperate... Its sad embarassed but is it the men's fault? angry
Re: Why Ladies Shouldn't Joke With Their Mid 20'S by henribj(m): 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
Op this your story definitely makes sense and it also confirms a theory that I have had for some time now.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Shouldn't Joke With Their Mid 20'S by fathomberry: 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
Grammar. cry
Re: Why Ladies Shouldn't Joke With Their Mid 20'S by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
raayah:
I really don't know what to say except to sigh out loudly.

I don't think this is true.

People living in the village tend to marry earlier, maybe she's going to be a second wife.

Any woman who bases her self-worth on a man is doomed.

When are Nigerians going to stop this message that women must get married at a certain age. Some people die without finding a husband/wife and they are happy.

OP's advice about sticking with a guy now is not to be followed. Except you see a future with him, Move on. Don't waste your time else you will regret it.

Then again, How do you "find" a husband?

If a man is not interested in you, he's not. Women cannot force men to marry them.

Wisdom is rare! In this case you did justice to this shallow write up.

Its like you are right here in my mind
Thanks for being reasonable cool
Re: Why Ladies Shouldn't Joke With Their Mid 20'S by ImoBoi: 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lalasticlala how far na? cheesy
Re: Why Ladies Shouldn't Joke With Their Mid 20'S by shegs4danny(m): 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
Dis topic shuld hit frontpage
Re: Why Ladies Shouldn't Joke With Their Mid 20'S by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
shegs4danny:
Dis topic shuld hit frontpage
drag it dia na

(1) (Reply)

We Shall See My Doctor On Tuesday 4 HIV Tst,bae Suggests Afta Returnin My Fone / The Russian Girl Said My Accent Is Thick / Lol What Do u Think (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.