Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,255 members, 7,928,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 11:18 PM

Aneke Twins Deny Skin Bleaching Allegation, Tells Single Men They Are Ready - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aneke Twins Deny Skin Bleaching Allegation, Tells Single Men They Are Ready (2320 Views)

The Aneke Twins And Their Mother Rock Matching Outfits (Photo) / The Aneke Twins Celebrate Their Birthday Today - See Thier Stunning Photos / Aneke Twins Task Everyone To Identify Them In These Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aneke Twins Deny Skin Bleaching Allegation, Tells Single Men They Are Ready by jiggaz(m): 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
In an exclusive telephone chat with Saturday Beats over the
week, Nollywood’s most popular Twins, Chidinma and
Chidiebere Aneke denied the skin bleaching allegations
brought against them by some of their critics online.

The twins say they are still using the same cream they use
before they came into limelight.

We still use the same soap we have been using. People ask us
how we make our skin glow and we recommend the same
things we use to them. They come back to tell us that it didn’t
work for them. Our skin care product is not expensive, it is very
affordable. I don’t know what they mean by we bleach our
skin,” the outspoken of the twins sisters, Chidinma said.

When asked if they are in a relationship, Chidinma said:
“There is a difference between my private life and my public
life. That I am a celebrity does not mean people should know
about my relationship. It is when we are getting married that we
will let them know. For now, we are not in a relationship. We
are not searching because the Bible says that he that finds a
wife finds a good thing and obtains favour. We are not
searching for men, instead, they should search for us. We
cannot be searching; it is in the Bible, how can the woman be
the one to be searching for a man?” It is against our belief”

. http://naijagists.com/aneke-twins-deny-skin-bleaching-allegations-tell-single-men-to-come-searching-for-them/

Re: Aneke Twins Deny Skin Bleaching Allegation, Tells Single Men They Are Ready by icym241: 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
gosh dey ar beautiful
Re: Aneke Twins Deny Skin Bleaching Allegation, Tells Single Men They Are Ready by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
As if i haven't seen some of their old movies

isorite
Re: Aneke Twins Deny Skin Bleaching Allegation, Tells Single Men They Are Ready by spicykev(f): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
' the fact that I am a celebrity' part of the interview made me laugh..... mtcheeeeeew
Re: Aneke Twins Deny Skin Bleaching Allegation, Tells Single Men They Are Ready by jiggaz(m): 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
spicykev:
' the fact that I am a celebrity' part of the interview made me laugh..... mtcheeeeeew
Re: Aneke Twins Deny Skin Bleaching Allegation, Tells Single Men They Are Ready by pretydiva(f): 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
Following..
Re: Aneke Twins Deny Skin Bleaching Allegation, Tells Single Men They Are Ready by Obienesarah: 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
Tel dat 2 d birds
Re: Aneke Twins Deny Skin Bleaching Allegation, Tells Single Men They Are Ready by LaurelP(m): 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
spicykev:
' the fact that I am a celebrity' part of the interview made me jealous

Fixed!
Re: Aneke Twins Deny Skin Bleaching Allegation, Tells Single Men They Are Ready by jiggaz(m): 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
LaurelP:
Fixed!
Re: Aneke Twins Deny Skin Bleaching Allegation, Tells Single Men They Are Ready by RedCard1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ugly Twins.
Typical mgbekes
Re: Aneke Twins Deny Skin Bleaching Allegation, Tells Single Men They Are Ready by Afrok(m): 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
But am not ready, NAH BY FORCE? undecided
Re: Aneke Twins Deny Skin Bleaching Allegation, Tells Single Men They Are Ready by jiggaz(m): 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
Afrok:
But am not ready, NAH BY FORCE? undecided

(1) (Reply)

AMVCA 2017 Outfits: Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus, Toni Tones And More / 10 Sexy Nigerian Celebrity Baby Mamas See Pics / All You Need To Know About Your Favorite Actor Odunlade Adekola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.