Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,304 members, 7,910,586 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:31 PM

PHOTO: See The Nemesis Of Inordinate Lifestyle - 'HIV/AIDS' Is 'REAL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: See The Nemesis Of Inordinate Lifestyle - 'HIV/AIDS' Is 'REAL (896 Views)

"Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" / 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them / "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: See The Nemesis Of Inordinate Lifestyle - 'HIV/AIDS' Is 'REAL by Freegift75: 7:58am On Aug 17, 2015
An adage says: "Longlive is easy if you follow the Dos and Donts of life".

There are nemesis to every undertaking in life.
1. If you bleach your skin - Old age will judge
2. If you fuc.k too much - a risk to parkinson at old ag
3. If you flirt too much - a risk to HIV/AIDs
4. If you bottle too much - a risk to cancer
5. If you take life too harsh - a risk to HBP

Look, at the photo below, that's the consequence of abuse of youthful age. Now bedridden with HIV/AIDs.

I pray it will never be your portion, IJN.

So
Obey your Parent
Obey your Pastor
Obey your Teacher

Live a moderate life.

It shall be well with you.

Re: PHOTO: See The Nemesis Of Inordinate Lifestyle - 'HIV/AIDS' Is 'REAL by CommitteeMember(m): 8:00am On Aug 17, 2015
Too much fucking/sex causes Parkinsonism? Where's your source to that lie?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: See The Nemesis Of Inordinate Lifestyle - 'HIV/AIDS' Is 'REAL by SouthernBreeze(m): 8:00am On Aug 17, 2015
K
Re: PHOTO: See The Nemesis Of Inordinate Lifestyle - 'HIV/AIDS' Is 'REAL by Freegift75: 8:18am On Aug 17, 2015
CommitteeMember:
Too much fucking/sex causes Parkinsonism? Where's your source to that lie?

Go and ask your Doctor because I know the truth is always bitter
Re: PHOTO: See The Nemesis Of Inordinate Lifestyle - 'HIV/AIDS' Is 'REAL by Freegift75: 8:21am On Aug 17, 2015
Can you imagine that most ladies at their 40s are now wearing PAMPERS
Re: PHOTO: See The Nemesis Of Inordinate Lifestyle - 'HIV/AIDS' Is 'REAL by koboko69: 8:23am On Aug 17, 2015
Some people are mad but they dont know. So many ailness can make one look this way....why single it to HIV. Mtcheeeew
Re: PHOTO: See The Nemesis Of Inordinate Lifestyle - 'HIV/AIDS' Is 'REAL by coolzeal(m): 9:16am On Aug 17, 2015
I can't remember the last time i had sex without condom. HIV/AIDS plus other dangerous STD's are real, at least my experience working with some voluntary organizations... Going to sexual health clinic with my partner is a must for the first time besides she might sleep around. Who knows?. So, I don't trust them hoes. Just want to be extra careful..... No friend in the jungle mate.

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari Chose An ‘outsider’ As Customs Boss / Is Nuhu Ribadu An Injudicious Politician? / Delisting Of Nigeria - No Greek Gift From J.P. Morgan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.