Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,117 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:52 PM

God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike (21796 Views)

God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation / 2019:see How PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Office / You Are A Garage Boy, I Will Disgrace You Publicly- Orubebe Replies Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by Chubhie: 11:06am On Aug 17, 2015
The governor recalled that it was at the Lord’s Chosen Ministry that he made a vow that if the rumour that he was a member of a cult was true, he should not win the governorship election but he went ahead to win the election because the
rumour was false.
You go fear a politicians logic!
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by KINGSNEEZE(m): 11:07am On Aug 17, 2015
kennygee:

Like he is not worse.
like you are now judging him?
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by haqueurate(m): 11:10am On Aug 17, 2015
Using river state money to interlock church premises, and loan for that matter
I hope he replicates in all the religious instituition in rivers
abi na only "chosen" deserve river state loan benefit
smh
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by Orikinla(m): 11:12am On Aug 17, 2015
[size=28pt]
ephi123:
Nigerians always quick to call God - but to live the life of someone who truly fears God is another story.
1000 Likes.[/size]
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by Nuhusky: 11:15am On Aug 17, 2015
Hahahaha anybody wey do wicked to some1 before elected as governor let d wicked turn back to him
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by Akinz0126(m): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2015
Oga Wike Just tell them say God go win!TeamGodWin!
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by chrisxxx(m): 11:32am On Aug 17, 2015
David sinned and cried to God. Saul sinned and went to the necromacist. Saul fought on even when he knew he was fighting a lost battle. David would not fight and cease pleading until God assured him. That is the difference between who has conscience and who does not have. Even if Wike is a cultist or a sinner by submitting himself to God when it is needed shows he is a leader and a tactician. I will vote for you again if the need arises.
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by ahamonyeka(m): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2015
God of lord's choosen will destroy any one planing Evil against you.do you know the kind of God he worship.I saw a man putting a sticker on his car windscreen that reads I worship the God of oyedepo.
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by Otunbatrafford: 11:35am On Aug 17, 2015
The same way God is going to disgrace you for looting our treasury when you were a minister of Education and for instigating mayhem in Okrika you and mama piss. Useless man.
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 17, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2446568/book-law-liber-al-puzzle
"Book Of The Law" / "Liber Al" Puzzle - A Solution With Arguments For Prophecy?
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by ChosenOnline: 11:48am On Aug 17, 2015
God of Chosen will intervene and victory at last is assured.
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by liyahwillie(f): 11:57am On Aug 17, 2015
[quote author=boboLIL post=37041743]Y not say ur God will.........dan God of chosen......is ur God Different frm God of chosen?[/quote
Help me ask him!]
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by Bsc(m): 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
God of chosen. Lol. U dnt even knw wot ur worshiping.
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
She's ok ooo, doin great.

Thanks 4 asking smiley
boboLIL:
I tire oh....how ur cute daughter na?
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by size40: 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
Lol..... Wike is as emty and clueless like GEJ. Is like Nemesis is beginning to catch up with Wike too early. As at a time Rivers State, my State was in dare need of infrastructural development which d Amaechi's was already providing, Wike and his likes were busy distracting Amaechi and making Rivers State ungovernable. What a man sow, he shall reap. If Amaechi was having misunderstanding with GEJ and his wife based on policies, how did Wike got himself involved in that matter which many have not yet provided answer to. Wike went to do "Aproko" in other to cury favour. Now na morning. Once the shame they called election in in Rivers state cancelled, Wike will then understand how politics really is. We are waiting for him
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by Appareil(m): 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
Amen and Amen !
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by Appareil(m): 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
adezor:
Didn't ex-pres Jo callon D God of Choosen?
The Love of God saved him from further Nigeria wahala, in the name of ruling from Aso Rock. The peace he enjoys now far outweighs that throne.
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by Utchman1: 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
So Wike will now use state funds to lay paving stones for a church and have the effrontery to mention it in the open?

Well what will be will be. We shall know with time if God has said you will rule.
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by lexy2014: 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
Francon:
Don't you have a God? Must the God be in the name of pastor or church?
my dear no b small thing
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by OlujobaSamuel: 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
interlocking of church premises? with loan when road dey wey no good. You can do beta, PMB if you no come back, I will curse the next president for not letting efcc prosecute this dude.
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by experimentist: 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
Wike na mumu with a bigger head..
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by Sedofbobs: 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
Did he said Evil? na wa o! did Man sha
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by SpencerLewis(m): 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
kennygee:

Like he is not worse.
My queen don't mind wailing Wike. Which god is he talking about? lazarus Muoka's god or his great grandpa's own?
After the electoral fraud he/his jesus of Okrika perpetuated and he is now calling GOD 4 help to keep his stolen mandate now the tribunal is abt to do the needful and he has seen the hand writing on the wall.
If he likes let him call on my great granpa's god (AMADIOHA), he must be thrown out from preventing us from voting after accreditation.
My queen, finally u have unveil ur pretty face. But I still ur face behind the mask. I love mysteries and mysterious pple.
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by gbishman: 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
Will this idiot stop using the house of God as his campaign pulpit, gosh this is quite low
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by gbishman: 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
i heard on radio this morning, a PDP lawyer insisting the court kick out the suite filled by Peter side for not paying the statutory N100 fee jsut imagin. I am not kidding
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by prophetfire: 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
When a church begins to fraternise with and pray for fraudulent politicians,especialy an ogboni man.
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by thamarvelz(m): 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
Nigerian pastors and politicians have been in an unholy relationship since the inception of democracy in Nigeria..
Thankfully, I am an agnostic and am proud of it
#Fvck religion !!
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by thamarvelz(m): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
prophetfire:
When a church begins to fraternise with and pray for fraudulent politicians,especialy an ogboni man.

If u are required to go before a judge to prove that he is a member of Ogboni, will u be able to do it??
Please say what u know and avoid u dont know in ur best interests
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by delishpot: 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ishokay! We dey look on. Sha run Rivers state well o
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
We ll know if ur rigging was ordained soonest evangelist, prophet , interim gov wicked wike grin
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by yemmynoni: 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
otijah:
me, you and wike grin
lol
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by Marchcar: 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
Wicked wike said god of chosen. Pls. Help me to ask him what about god of opm.
Or does he want to say that opm pastor prayers did not work. Only chosen that worked.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Atiku, PDP Should Stop Mocking Our Fallen Heroes Over Attacks, Group / Osinbajo Reacts To Reports Claiming He Said “kidnapping In Nigeria Exaggerated” / Presidency Backs Lawan As APC Senators Protest Over Juicy Panels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.