Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding (64430 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Moana(f): 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
Timbuktou:

Yes, the DJ and the girl would admit to having plans to fvck if they did! Oh, nairaland.
even if people plan to lie to you you will always be able to tell that something is not right, sometimes a person's body language speaks louder than words.

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by afolwalex20(m): 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
starwar:
Abeg na....make am after the wedding, so I go get value for the men in suit's suit wey I just buy

*thinking*

Alryt!!
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by afolwalex20(m): 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
[quote author=Eberex post=37050372][/quote]

**points the gun @ him**
M dead serious sad
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
proxillin:
My friend’s wedding is coming up by next month. I am to be one of his men in suit.

I noticed they are quarreling recently. He opened up to me yesterday.

They are looking for a DJ to play at their reception, so his wifeToBe got a number of one DJ, added him on whatsap and they started chatting. My guy trusted the lady that she is just doing business chat with the DJ.

One day, my friend was going through her whatsapp chat with the DJ. The WifeTB told the DJ that she needs the service of the DJ for her friend’s wedding. She didn’t tell the DJ she is actually the one wedding.

The DJ started asking her out for date. She agreed to meet the DJ for a date somewhere.

My guy saw all that, yet he kept quiet and didn’t want to raise the issue with the lady as their wedding is close, before people start saying he is jealous, he is spying on his girl blahblah.

But my friend could not endure the whole thing again when the DJ started calling her repeatedly. They engage in confidential phone calls. She will be laughing…all Yes No Yes No Ok.. Ok hmmmm conversation, so that someone nearby will not understand what they are saying. At times she excuses my guy to go and pick the DJ’s call.
My guy finally confronted her, why all conversations with the DJ are not business and formal. Why is she hiding things from him?

The wifetobe went mad she alleged my guy is jealous, wrongly suspecting her.

My friend told her, he actually read their chats where they agreed to go out on a date.
That’s when she admitted that he actually asked her to meet him somewhere for a hangout.
She said she had nothing in mind for him. She is only going to meet him as friend at a restaurant. Nothing is going to happen. It’s just a harmless date.

My friend opened up to me that he regretted making decision to marry her. He told me a lot of things that he can’t cancel the wedding again. He will be part of the wedding, but after the wedding, he will start f***cking girls. He will make life difficult for her.

I told him, it’s better to remain single than to go into a hateful marriage.
Deep down in me, I can’t advise him to cancel the wedding.
I have summoned them for a meeting to discuss it and settle it. But that lady can be arrogant at times. My peace meeting may or may not be successful.

Is it normal for a lady to go out on a date with another guy just a month to her wedding?

Best advice, ur friend should dump her on the wedding day! as in he should play along and tell her everything is alright and on the wedding day, he should just pack his things and scram! Trust me, she's going to do worse things in marriage, don't say I didn't warn u o! if u don't take time, she'll sleep with all ur friends as well! A cheating wife, is much more horrible than a cheating husband, she'll wreck u in and out and leave u with nothing to hang on to, trust me u don't want to go there!
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Dayoara: 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
Maybe is a curse affection the lady...''aye n se'' i dont pray for such woman in my life.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by funlord(m): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by charsola: 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
Maybe the lady is too pretty that d guy can't afford to let go,but d bitter truth remains that ones a cheat always a cheat,just like a thief can't stop stealing,its natural and runs in their veins....
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Tonason: 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
He better cancels that nonses that he called weeding, and. Look for a life patner.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by UGLYS: 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
agarawu23:
No evidence to prove she is flirting with the DJ and I don't blv a lady can be so stupiid to leave a flirting conversation for her 'husband to be' to see.

We guys think negatively especially we the flirting ones. we assume what isn't possible.

if the lady is a flirt, the guy wouldn't have made up his mind to marry her.

you can read his statement about fvcking around after marriage, you should know the guy is a player with negative mind. he might have exaggerated the whole story

we shouldn't judge so quickly smiley

They can be that stupiid sha
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by olumalcolm(m): 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
Tell ur fwend to borrow Usain bolt's spikes angry

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by dapsonlou(m): 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
The DJ for that Matter. God forbid, sHes not even eating Frog with Eggs.

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by dapsonlou(m): 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
dapsonlou:
The DJ for that Matter. God forbid, Hes not even eating Frog with Eggs.

If them Wiz lik or Davido come to Perform at your Wedding na in side Toilet them go foooock am on her wedding day

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 10:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
dapsonlou:

If them Wiz lik or Davido come to Perform at your Wedding na in side Toilet them go foooock am on her wedding day

For sure...wizkid go make her divorce on her wedding day
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
...DONT SAY I DID'NT WARN YOU OOooo...

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by emmatok(m): 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
Oyind17:

I want to know the outcome of this story, I don't mind dropping my number. Lolzz, I want to know if she actually cheated on your guy few days to their wedding. I find it hard to believe.

You probably have limited knowledge of cheating.

Cheating is not only have sex outside your relationship.
Dating or secretly seeing another person is also cheating.

The lady herself knows she is cheating, from her reply.
Lets stop beating about.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by poseidon12: 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
Your friend better cancel that wedding. I believe that God is trying to save his behind by revealing to him the loose character of the lady.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by emmatok(m): 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
proxillin:

Dem defenders coming to defend her. SMH.

Some even saying they need to hear another side of the story.

No one has answered these questions up till now.

Why didnt she let the DJ know she is getting married?

What does she want to achieve by going out on a date with the DJ?

Why is her chat and telephone call not a service delivery for business?

Why excusing her husbandTB whenever she wants to receive the DJ's call ?

Until any one answers these questions, then all attempt to defend her is just nonsense

LOL,

They wont answer the questions.

They want the guy to pretend noting is going on and look away, while evil is lucking around the corner.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by loswhite(m): 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
Oyind17:

I hardly pick calls cos my phone is on silence. People complain a lot about it. lil i
if it is on silence because of nature of your job then it is understandable but if not my dear put it on both vibration and rington o. Afterall communication is very important in a relationship.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by dapsonlou(m): 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
proxillin:

For sure...wizkid go make her divorce on her wedding day

The yeye husband will not divorce her, he will make up excuse for her. He will tell the Guest she only Did it, so hmWiz kid can come and Play for Free at their 1 year anniversary
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by 6fit(f): 11:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
proxillin:
My friend’s wedding is coming up by next month. I am to be one of his men in suit.

They are looking for a DJ to play at their reception, so his wifeToBe got a number of one DJ, added him on whatsap and they started chatting. My guy trusted the lady that she is just doing business chat with the DJ.

One day, my friend was going through her whatsapp chat with the DJ. The WifeTB told the DJ that she needs the service of the DJ for her friend’s wedding. She didn’t tell the DJ she is actually the one wedding.

The DJ started asking her out for date. She agreed to meet the DJ for a date somewhere.

My guy saw all that, yet he kept quiet and didn’t want to raise the issue with the lady as their wedding is close, before people start saying he is jealous, he is spying on his girl blahblah.

But my friend could not endure the whole thing again when the DJ started calling her repeatedly. They engage in confidential phone calls. She will be laughing…all Yes No Yes No Ok.. Ok hmmmm conversation, so that someone nearby will not understand what they are saying. At times she excuses my guy to go and pick the DJ’s call.
My guy finally confronted her, why all conversations with the DJ are not business and formal. Why is she hiding things from him?

My friend told her, he actually read their chats where they agreed to go out on a date.
That’s when she admitted that he actually asked her to meet him somewhere for a hangout.
She said she had nothing in mind for him. She is only going to meet him as friend at a restaurant. Nothing is going to happen. It’s just a harmless date.

My friend opened up to me that he regretted making decision to marry her. He told me a lot of things that he can’t cancel the wedding again. He will be part of the wedding, but after the wedding, he will start f***cking girls. He will make life difficult for her.

I have summoned them for a meeting to discuss it and settle it. But that lady can be arrogant at times. My peace meeting may or may not be successful.

Is it normal for a lady to go out on a date with another guy just a month to her wedding?

guy, pls may i partner with u to teach both yur wife to be and d DJ a lesson....pls go ehead and wed her. After ds wedding, look for a jujuman, buy Magun aka Thurnderbot. Plant it on her and d rest is story...u will sure reward me for d advise afterwards. Their type still full town and need to be reduced.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by bashsani(m): 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
The husband to b has already made up his mind he knw he had made a mistake eever dating her but he has forgone a lot tym money trust.. he must hv bin heart broken he sees the only is to make her feel the way he is feeling right now nd that is goin way ward after the marriage. Instead of the quitting advice which he already has in mind, find him a way to let go of his pains is for bettr. Had a similar experience with my girl I reaaly fell in love with even though she knw I was the best for she still chose to flirt with a less privileged person after I got to knw I too went along nd gv her all the fck she desired nd dump her but it did not really help in anywhr I still feel bad for my actions
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Bollove: 3:42am On Aug 18, 2015
Eberex:

hmm........See my guy, don't be too sure of yourself. The bad thing is, when it eventually happens to you......the effect of it would look like that of ''Goliath's stare at little david when he was about to chop his head off''
Bro, make those mama for village no catch up with us ni ...... I ain't boasting cuz no man is perfect !!!

but Huge level of control measures help ....
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by DedeNkem: 3:47am On Aug 18, 2015
proxillin:

It's NOT normal for any lady or man to go out on a date with another guy while in another relationship?
If your friend goes ahead and marry this cheater, then he's an id*iot and doesn't deserve to marry a good woman.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Bollove: 3:55am On Aug 18, 2015
Eberex:

ta! which kin mission? If na that kin philosophy our mama and papa dem bin use during their own days, wetin you think for dey happen today??
Oga, ur wahala self much ... Era of our mama and papa don go .. Guys/ladies of nowadays ain't loyal, some that does can be easily influenced only few are adamant ........
Ur mama will tell you she found ur dad with nothing and helped him build wealth but most ladies of nowadays do not want that cuz economy ain't smiling, era of globalisation and foreign orientation ... If Kim Kardashian should divorce Kanye west today, na just with one click you will see the details, Orientation is easily contacted and the whole world seems to be in the palm of everybody !!! ...... can't you see fake beauty everywhere through pancake, fake wedding, fake marriage, fake smiles !!!

There is no reason not to have some caution , that doesnt imply you love ur patner less but in case everything goes south, you would have some things to hold unto instead of feeling wholly heartbroken and dejected for your lifetime !!! ....

This is our time and we have to live it based on the variables she offer ... If you like put all ur egg in one basket only to later create a heartbroken thread on nairaland !!!

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by harffie(m): 5:44am On Aug 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol,,it's not like they can't understand. They simply don't want to understand.

Many Nairalanders are like that. When they see a threads topic they already have what they want to comment in their minds before even reading the original post.

And even when they read it,,they are still bent on posting that same myopic view of theirs that first came to their mind. No amount of argument will change their view.

That's why sometimes you open a thread and see some comments you'll be like
"Did this one read the story at all?"
gbayi bro....#true
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by harffie(m): 5:47am On Aug 18, 2015
Moana:
even if people plan to lie to you you will always be able to tell that something is not right, sometimes a person's body language speaks louder than words.
Instincts (intuition)
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by adaxxy: 6:31am On Aug 18, 2015
proxillin:

My advise to your friend not to go for the wedding because he will not be happy for the rest of his life and he may be exposed with hepatitis and hiv and you can't be Fu...cking your wife with condom so therefore my dear friend tell him to run 440 for his dear life.

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by adaxxy: 6:36am On Aug 18, 2015
My advise to your friend not to go for the wedding because he will not be happy for the rest of his life and he may be exposed with hepatitis and hiv and you can't be Fu...cking your wife with condom so therefore my dear friend tell him to run 440 for his dear life
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 6:43am On Aug 18, 2015
dapsonlou:

The yeye husband will not divorce her, he will make up excuse for her. He will tell the Guest she only Did it, so hmWiz kid can come and Play for Free at their 1 year anniversary

Haaha agagaga cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

U wicked gan

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 6:48am On Aug 18, 2015
bashsani:
The husband to b has already made up his mind he knw he had made a mistake eever dating her but he has forgone a lot tym money trust.. he must hv bin heart broken he sees the only is to make her feel the way he is feeling right now nd that is goin way ward after the marriage. Instead of the quitting advice which he already has in mind, find him a way to let go of his pains is for bettr. Had a similar experience with my girl I reaaly fell in love with even though she knw I was the best for she still chose to flirt with a less privileged person after I got to knw I too went along nd gv her all the fck she desired nd dump her but it did not really help in anywhr I still feel bad for my actions

Hmmm...what an experience you had.

What is really wrong with them?

I had a similar issue, a lady forming hard to get for me, she wont even come to my house alone without bringing friends so I can't make any move on her. I found out that some street Agbero guys have her in turns. She is actually a cheap area girl for her street.

When I discovered this secret. I let her know, and dump her for her friend. She went mad.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by aoshi: 7:28am On Aug 18, 2015
delors:

Onyioshi or what's that your yeye name,
Where in my comment did u hear me mention your mother? Why bring my mother into this issue? Abi u want me to robe your mother up? Abeg dey watch before u attack people o...I know u just recently opened d acct perhaps to attack but for f+cks sake, don't bite here, check my records.

If u v got no reasonable advice for d guy, why condemn condemn others who voice their own piece? Brain brain brain brain...bikonu, brain brain.
You are so immature. I didnt condemn you, only asked you a question. You just condemned thousands (if not millions) of mothers, ladies below 26 years old, married and with children and you can deal with a simple question. How very sensitive you are.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Moana(f): 7:40am On Aug 18, 2015
agarawu23:
No evidence to prove she is flirting with the DJ and I don't blv a lady can be so stupiid to leave a flirting conversation for her 'husband to be' to see.

We guys think negatively especially we the flirting ones. we assume what isn't possible.

if the lady is a flirt, the guy wouldn't have made up his mind to marry her.

you can read his statement about fvcking around after marriage, you should know the guy is a player with negative mind. he might have exaggerated the whole story

we shouldn't judge so quickly smiley
to be honest this story just sounds like an excuse for him to cheat on her during the marriage, if there really was a sound reason for him to leave he would have left her already no questions asked. You go for lunch with a guy =i sleep with 100women while married to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee / What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76