Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

Install All Car Dvd, Reverse Camera, Bluetooth Etc - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Install All Car Dvd, Reverse Camera, Bluetooth Etc (2150 Views)

All Car Keys Solutions At Ladipo Spare Parts Market. / WINDSCREENS For All Cars With Home Delivery And Installation / PURE ANDROID Car DVD Navi System Now Available On Pre Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Install All Car Dvd, Reverse Camera, Bluetooth Etc by macautomobile: 10:26am On Aug 17, 2015
Never a dull moment in ur car. Entertain urself and the passenger's in ur car with the new car multimedia entertainment sytstem

DVD/VCD/CD PLAYER
BUILT-IN TV PAL/NTSC/SECAM
BLUETOOTH FUNCTION
REVERSE CAMERA
TOUCH SCREEN
IPOD FUNCTION
GPS NAVIGATION
USD
SD CARD SLOT
FULL FUNCTION REMOTE CONTROL

AVAILABLE FOR ALL CARS

CONTACT MAC ON 08161178354
WATSAPP - 07054976409
BlackBerry PIN - 2309F03F

Re: Install All Car Dvd, Reverse Camera, Bluetooth Etc by macautomobile: 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
Order now
Re: Install All Car Dvd, Reverse Camera, Bluetooth Etc by macautomobile: 7:27am On Aug 18, 2015
Ping
Re: Install All Car Dvd, Reverse Camera, Bluetooth Etc by macautomobile: 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hello
Re: Install All Car Dvd, Reverse Camera, Bluetooth Etc by wura2020: 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
Please check my post of 22nd July with the caption " Bad Land Cruiser Touch Screen" with the name of Wura2020 in the Car Talk section. There is the picture of my bad navigation system. Please check if any of your own will match mine and how much it will cost. I reside in Abuja.
Re: Install All Car Dvd, Reverse Camera, Bluetooth Etc by mmonwuba(m): 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
Can you fix an already installed one?
Re: Install All Car Dvd, Reverse Camera, Bluetooth Etc by wura2020: 10:13am On Aug 20, 2015
wura2020:
Please check my post of 22nd July with the caption " Bad Land Cruiser Touch Screen" with the name of Wura2020 in the Car Talk section. There is the picture of my bad navigation system. Please check if any of your own will match mine and how much it will cost. I reside in Abuja.

See an unserious business man. You advertised your product only for you to ignore questions and requests on your thread.
Re: Install All Car Dvd, Reverse Camera, Bluetooth Etc by xpensiv: 12:26am On Aug 21, 2015
2009 Corolla one available? How much?
Re: Install All Car Dvd, Reverse Camera, Bluetooth Etc by godwinkessi: 8:30am On Jan 01, 2017
macautomobile:
Never a dull moment in ur car. Entertain urself and the passenger's in ur car with the new car multimedia entertainment sytstem

DVD/VCD/CD PLAYER
BUILT-IN TV PAL/NTSC/SECAM
BLUETOOTH FUNCTION
REVERSE CAMERA
TOUCH SCREEN
IPOD FUNCTION
GPS NAVIGATION
USD
SD CARD SLOT
FULL FUNCTION REMOTE CONTROL

AVAILABLE FOR ALL CARS

CONTACT MAC ON 08161178354
WATSAPP - 07054976409
BlackBerry PIN - 2309F03F

I love the one of the Lexus! Bro do u have anyone for Infiniti fx35 2003. Maybe u can use the one of 2005 or 07, I need it just complete like factory. Can u do it?
Re: Install All Car Dvd, Reverse Camera, Bluetooth Etc by RoyalRoy(m): 7:31am On Jan 02, 2017
wura2020:

See an unserious business man. You advertised your product only for you to ignore questions and requests on your thread.

Why will he answer your question when you are not articulate enough? If I was him I wouldn't answer your questions too.

You want him to be typing Wura on Nairaland and be scanning all over for posts on the "22nd July" in order to answer your questions? You must be out of your mind.

Repost your question with pictures and details here, instead of telling him to be looking for your post all over Nairaland. Who has that time?

1 Like

Re: Install All Car Dvd, Reverse Camera, Bluetooth Etc by DjAndroid: 8:09am On Jan 02, 2017
RoyalRoy:

Why will he answer your question when you are not articulate enough? If I was him I wouldn't answer your questions too.

You want him to be typing Wura on Nairaland and be scanning all over for posts on the "22nd July" in order to answer your questions? You must be out of your mind.

Repost your question with pictures and details here, instead of telling him to be looking for your post all over Nairaland. Who has that time?

Don't mind that guy, instead of reposting that thing here, he wants the op to begin to search for one nonsense post elsewhere. That's how to identify people who are high-handed in real life.

1 Like

Re: Install All Car Dvd, Reverse Camera, Bluetooth Etc by RoyalRoy(m): 10:00am On Jan 05, 2017
DjAndroid:

Don't mind that guy, instead of reposting that thing here, he wants the op to begin to search for one nonsense post elsewhere.

That's how to identify people who are high-handed in real life.

Exactly my perception!!
Re: Install All Car Dvd, Reverse Camera, Bluetooth Etc by Emyben(m): 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
How much to get it fixed in Honda Accord 2009?

(1) (Reply)

Mazda 3 2013 For Sale 3.2million / Come In And Make A Pick From This List Of Cars / sold Reg/used 2005 Lexus Rx330 sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.