Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,591 members, 7,905,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:22 AM

Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? (78732 Views)

Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
Musicminista:
Lol......I shant!

In d first place shunt u grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by Musicminista(m): 6:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
halfrica:

In d first place shunt u grin
lol
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by RomanyChi(f): 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
grin grin grin
hell yesssss! love old school cars
we would play loud old school gangsta rap while taking a ride around city grin grin grin grin some dr.dre shiii, some n.w.a. shiii, some g-funk shiii grin grin grin grin grin
YEAHBOIIII cool cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by Umamman(m): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
Y NOT
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by zadoc: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
grin grin
Spybradd:

question and answer,all i need to do na to blow the horn and see how them like misskaffy go turn neck,catwalk come and say "sorry excuse me,did you call me"?

,D grin grin
Chaiiiii @Spy,u bad oooo! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by zadoc: 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
;
remiotega:
Hmmm.Naija guys b looking for babes dat wudnt mind to date guys dat wld make dem chop poverty. grin
Guys understand this today..
A guy looking for a woman that would love him despite his broke aZz is like a girl looking for a guy that wld agree to date her witout Sex.

Guys like dat ar very rare.Girls who wl date u or marry u wen u ar so broke as to drive a car like dis ar very rare too.
Instead of wasting ur time expecting women to like guys who wl show dem poverty, use ur time to make d money.
Not every guy who is poor today wl be rich tomorrw,Mind You.
Meanwhile..abt d car sef.. Shame no go even catch d guy wey go drive dis car? Abeg make we trek!
Sir Remiotega,i luv ur post! D sweetest,funniest,most sensible n realistic of all! Mehhhn,c sense!!! wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by remiotega: 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
cheesy
zadoc:
; Sir Remiotega,i luv ur post! D sweetest,funniest,most sensible n realistic of all! Mehhhn,c sense!!! wink wink wink

Hehehehe. Tanx dearie.

Miss Remi Otega.cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by zadoc: 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
remiotega:

Who said guys wtout car tyres don't get married? Pounded yam generation.
angry
Hahahahahahahahaha @Pounded yam generation! cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by zadoc: 12:21am On Aug 23, 2015
Aisha95:
Looks like my comment pissed many peeps but I simply don't give a fvck.
Hehehehe,naughty gaaal! cheesy grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by xest(m): 10:36am On Aug 24, 2015
Aisha95:
Not that I can't! But I won't. Hell no! Why would a guy want to stick to such an out-dated car?
Is he too poor or much of a miser to get a new one? Or is he actually testing me?
I will refuse him blantantly on the very spot.
u hav shown ur kind of person here, u date car or the person in question? I knw there r ppl like u who taste for material things.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by XYZADIGOR7: 11:05am On Aug 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What does HE have to do with my post? Btw, I think he's old & I don't find him attractive so I'd say no. Satisfied? Now go away because you're irritating me with these half baked assumptions.
stop dreaming ok
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by ichito(m): 9:53am On Jun 13, 2016
Kingsasian:
your kind is rare.
u u be true lover
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by Nobody: 12:37am On May 31, 2019
This colour has navigated right into my heart. sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) / 15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.