Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,378 members, 7,968,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:42 PM

Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) (86506 Views)

Laura Ikeji Flaunts Baby Bump In Sexy Gym Photos / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" / Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) by Afritop(m): 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
So we should come and be looking at what she flaunt abi
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
all4naija:
You can't separate the black gate from her. It is her twin.
Abi ooo.LMAO
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) by sarutobie(m): 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
swtchicgurl:
You mean Linda flaunts her black gate?

As a music person, I like the piano theme on the bag tho...

With white and black clothing, she must be headed for an end time choir performance
that is not a piano theme, that is the logo of the Yves St Lauren YSL designer
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) by sparkwil(m): 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
kilode100:
How's this even news worthy?..

Lalastica, you are loosing it o...

Nonsense.

Arrant nonsense indeed angry
Two threads dedicated to a n.ude damsel for no sane reason
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) by davidque007(m): 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
ok so LIB flaunts boobs and black gate, irrelevant write up
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) by vetsolo28(m): 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
anty ever green go and mawi dan foster no dey look u again oh no time

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) by Akinz0126(m): 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
The gate of breakthrough!!No doubt that gate must have been a landmark in her history probaly have something to do with her Ancestors! grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) by Keepshining(f): 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
lalasticlala:
Pretty Linda Ikeji flaunts boobs in a cleavage-revealing outfit.....

Waiting for those that will complain about that same gate grin

https://instagram.com/p/6c1tuohAc-/?taken-by=officiallindaikeji

Linda and her black gate are like 5&6.Nothing can separate them.Gate of lifecheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) by Cybertext(m): 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
Linda flaunt her gate.... Again!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) by pretydiva(f): 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
stop trying to create enimity between seun and lalasticlala when you know its lalastic that move all linda's itinenary to FP.

Lala nwanne m jide kwa nke iji aka
wey tin dis 1 dey talk ni undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
Beautiful woman
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) by opeblaq: 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) by ojosegun2011(m): 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
I used to think Linda is a lady of high moral standard but honestly pissed of with this design of your cloth. I'm your fan and really feel uneasy with you in this. Sincereally, I cherish you more than this level, please adjust. You are so dear to us, your regulars, on your blog.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
would love to fvck linda ikeji someday.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) by ojnnaco(m): 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
This cant put Puzzy on my D1ck
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) by Dindondin(m): 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
justi4jesu:
cheesy cheesy Gate of life. The crop top is nice, Laura has influenced her angry
lmfao
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) by Guruboi(m): 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
Those oranges still dey ripe oo. shocked i dont mind plucking them. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
Dindondin:
lmfao

cheesy tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) by j4sure(m): 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
lalasticlala:

advertizing that thing because of her Age
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) by SkinnyDude(m): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
kilode100:
How's this even news worthy?..
Lalastica, you are loosing it o...

Nonsense.
ashawo, which wey you sabi? swerve go sexuality section!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) by debque(m): 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
d black gate is so beautiful...
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) by Deapexboy(m): 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
this gate don turn to her background
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) by Tex42(m): 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
Behind every successful blogger(Linda) , is a black gate.
Linda Ikeji is synonymous to black gate.
The babe fine Sha. Black beauty...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
1. She's a blogger. She has no life and stays indoors most of the day.
2. She's rich but still an mgbeke at heart - a true example of the word "packaging".
3. I'm sick and tired of people moving her pictures and stories of get rich quick blogging to the frontpage.
4. Nairaland don tire me sef angry.

Why are her pictures even posted here and not on her site, I tire for these mods! She is OLD, most of the 'men' here fall into the age range of 18-24 so here's not the place to shop for a husband.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) by bros856: 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
lalasticlala:

lalasticlala, please help me tell that a Nairalander is interested in taking her in as a wife. she should mail me.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) by toyese01(m): 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
Linda iklivage blog, not bad
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) by Jalinco: 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
I didn't know Linda is this clean. I need to think on how to arrange her
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) by fada11(m): 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
NICE OUTFIT....
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
Dang! The mad crush I have on this Babe sha...
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
I understand she lives at the gate, i still like her though. She's my kind.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) by dapsonlou(m): 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
I Wonder who is Smashing that Azz, the babe is not bad at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria / Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) / Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.