Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,448 members, 7,888,397 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:46 AM

Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue (28328 Views)

2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics / Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) / Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue by Sttimmy1(m): 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
lmao....corpers wee wee wee
Re: Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue by Christmasdon(m): 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
The last time i checked, a corp should be servin.g
Re: Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue by Vicben(m): 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
Poor kid!
Re: Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue by youngin(m): 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
holy!!!!
what has my beloved country turned into shocked
Re: Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue by oparaben(m): 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue by sanandreas(m): 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
He should be stripped from serving.
Re: Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue by adesegun121(m): 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
Maybe na deir him PPA dey now...

Ole jati jati....

Na so e dey start.. If d guy see chance enter politics now..
Na to embezzel person money with fake biro..

Oloshi...

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue by Bern1992(m): 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
Shaking ma head, can Nigerians change angry
Re: Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue by FrankValency(m): 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
Corpers wee oo,I beg this guy make him no redeploy ,him no hear,now u see ur life.....

Guy u Bleep up,make I remind u say our POP na 8th of Oct
Re: Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue by ikeonyeka(f): 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
They rushed in expecting to see an Igbo name...Thank God the said guy is not an Igbo guy!

7 Likes

Re: Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue by cremedelacreme: 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
These guys again? I'm so disappointed. Even the ones that went to school are even worse. Imagine a serving Corp member involved in robbery. Na wah oo.
Re: Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue by ceejay80s(m): 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
Babatunde!!! That name rings a bell , he's igbo ? I'm I right or i'm I right ?

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
Freemanan:
Kai...

Corpers Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee ooo
waaaaaaaaa ooooo
Re: Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue by goshen26: 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
pinshure or u kno na
Re: Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue by condralbede(m): 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
Freemanan:
Kai...

Corpers Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee ooo
Kai......

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oooo
Re: Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue by docphresh(m): 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
TOP 10 NIGERIAN CELEBRITIES WITH THE MOST SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE
http://www.afrikanfacts.com/top-10-nigerian-celebrities-with-the-most-social-media-presence/
Re: Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue by 9jatatafo(m): 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
This guy took his hustle too far. Send him to jail since he don't want to serve well as a youth corper then he could serve better as a prisoner.
Re: Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue by Lollypee(m): 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
That guy must b igbo.. . Some igbos from Imo state now bears the name Babatunde. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
condralbede:
Kai......
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oooo
Adewunmi84:
waaaaaaaaa ooooo
Re: Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
ladyF:
Chai. This is how this one chose to serve his fatherland.

Lol the poster above me tho....I appreciate grin make person come dashmeyansh grin

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

U must be very free. Student? Jobless?
Re: Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue by Nice2all247(m): 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
[quote author=Freemanan post=37057526]Kai...

Corpers Weeeeeeeeeeeeee e ooo[ /quote]
corper WaaaaaaaOOOOOO.
Re: Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue by harry509: 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
lalasticlala:
NYSC MEMBER ARRESTED FOR ROBBERY, TOY GUN AND SNATCHED VEHICLE RECOVERED (BENUE STATE)

On 13th August, 2015 at about 10:00pm, Police received a distress call from one female resident (name withheld) of GRA Gboko that at about 7:30pm of same date she was intercepted by a lone-gun man at the gate to her house as she was about driving in. That the said gun man forcefully snatched her Honda Accord (EOD, reg no. withheld), huge sum of money and two mobile phones.

All Police units were alerted, one of the Safer Highway Patrol teams also mobilized to go after the hoodlum intercepted the car at Akpagher village and one Babatunde Asemoyebun 'm' a Corper attached to Gboko LGA found to be driving the vehicle was arrested. One black toy gun, victim's mobile phones, cash stolen from victim, head mask and NYSC ID card were recovered from the suspect.

Victim identified the suspect as the attacker, arrested suspect claim that he is a one man-squad. State CIID Makurdi is investigating.

https://npf.gov.ng/blogshare.php?id=178
evri nstitution n nigeria their Rr always bad heads among dem. Corpa weeeeeeh oooh bad heads da nside, NEPA bad heads nside 2. Nigerian police force bad heads nside. ETC... Am vry sure dat dis guy was 1 time a cuitist @ sch.
Re: Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue by stankezzy: 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
Yoruba again , they are always good in doing what they know how to do best , but most times b cos of low brain capacity and lack of education they fumble along the way.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue by Seawhy(m): 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
He must been planning this for long.
Luck ran out of him as his is full.
Wow into him.
Re: Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue by Nelico: 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
The guy must have been a robber, rapist and cultist for long. There are many dangerous corpers like him masquerading as NYSC but committing atrocities. Meanwhile, thousands of campus male & female cultist also serve in NYSC.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue by francizy(m): 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
dre11:
The guy just dented the image of NYSC

NYSC get image before? That useless thing should be scrapped or better still reserved for politicians (whoever wants to hold a public office) and all public office holders with similar harsh treatments given to graduates...

Btw @op. That's my NYSC state!
Re: Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue by Nice2all247(m): 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
what a shame. Is that your own Community Service?
Re: Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue by IgboGoat: 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
If I say Yoruba people are stupid they will say I am insulting them. Only people from that part of the world can do something this stupid.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue by ogele: 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
Just came here to check his name... Am not disappointed... Wicked people...

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue by simdam500(m): 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
Too bad on his path

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Rapists Who Killed Ajila Seun Must Be Caught - Akeredolu Orders Police / Suspect Who Partook In Ondo Bank Robbery ─ Police / Men Who Robbed A Pastor Of His Car Arrested By Police In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.