Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,117 members, 7,943,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back (2765 Views)

Why I Didn't Marry Her. / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / She Says,she's Crazily In Love But Can't Call Or Text Unless I Call Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back by icingbaby(f): 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2005
I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back cry
Re: I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back by da808cutie(f): 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2005
murder eng.lol i keed i keed......i don't know what kind of phone u used, but im sure most of them these days have caller ID. just check it and get the guys number innit ??
Re: I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back by hotangel2(f): 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2005
The guy called you, Go to Phone history and check incoming calls. You'll find his number there. Besides, you weren't wrong. It's just one of those things.
Re: I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back by sliq(m): 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2005
@cutie:murder eng!!! U harsh O.
i think you should try chaecking your call register.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back by queen2(f): 12:21am On Oct 26, 2005
Search for the number very well, it should be there
Re: I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back by fabian(f): 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2005
@ da cutie grin
by today, the no. may not be there, i'm sure you have recieved more calls on your phone to clear that record from your phone history. Sawry! Just hope he calls back.
Re: I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back by gina34(f): 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2005
You are not wrong.
I made that sort of mistake and I was like i don't need his number.
Then one day i was stranded in their area and i don't know his close but he told me dats where he lives.Had it been that i saved his number i would have called him then.
Just pray the guy cals back
Re: I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back by mycutiepie(f): 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2005
you ncan track his number thru your phone bill statement, request for one and that's only if you can recall the day and time. Cos asothers said, can track your recent/ incoming call but each number gets off as soon as u receive calls. Goodluck, and don't worry dearie ,if he is yours, he will surely gets you again one way or the other.
Re: I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back by bagoma(f): 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2005
the guy must have made a huge, huge impression on you for you to get all worked up over his phone no. abeg tell us, what is it about him that you just cant forget? wink
dont worry dear, he should call again. smiley
Re: I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back by hotangel2(f): 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2005
OH yes! Go get yout phone history from your wireless carrier. Call all the number that u ain't familiar with. cheesy cheesy And be asking.. is this .....................?
Re: I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back by icingbaby(f): 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2005
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back by Scorpio(f): 11:53pm On Oct 27, 2005
don't worry dearie, he'll call back sometime k.
Re: I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back by icingbaby(f): 11:59pm On Oct 27, 2005
thank's.
Re: I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back by Oracle(m): 5:19am On Oct 28, 2005
ur already saying thanx when iv not given my suggestion

well is the call that neccessary? or are u in
L........E with the guy.
Re: I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back by gina34(f): 10:41am On Oct 28, 2005
@Oracle she wants an advice not otherwise tongue
Re: I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back by kikelomo(f): 11:29am On Oct 28, 2005
Don't fret gurl, i can assure you he will call back. Most DEFINITELY. wink
Re: I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back by icingbaby(f): 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2005
oracle, I'm not in love with in, I like him
Re: I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back by hotangel2(f): 11:14pm On Oct 28, 2005
Then u r in LIKE with him. cheesy

He'll be back. Know his name? Last name? Check the phone book for his house number. Or go back to the store and pray he meets u there.

U could also make fliers. cheesy j/k
Re: I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back by icingbaby(f): 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2005
you funny, go to the store and pray. girl.. smiley smiley
Re: I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back by Trooper(m): 4:21am On Oct 29, 2005
Hang in there, he will call again. Probably even tomorrow. From now on, always have a pen with you !
Re: I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back by Oracle(m): 6:13am On Nov 03, 2005
@icingbaby i was only kidding
well itz a natural feeling
well um just hope and pray he calls u again
and i strongly believe he will.

Re: I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back by bagoma(f): 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2005
if he does indeed call back, abeg babygirl do let us know o, so we can all thank God for answered prayers! wink
Re: I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back by icingbaby(f): 11:56pm On Nov 03, 2005
he did call me back, I told him what happen, he said I taught when you didn't call me backing that you don't like me. he said his friends was telling him that, that girl is too beautiful to go with you. but he didn't listen to them. so he ask me to go out, he's taking me to this restaurant called dragon palace this Saturday. I hope he is nice as he look and sound. I just have to see, if he is the same as my EX his ass is gone smiley
Re: I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back by Oracle(m): 12:45am On Nov 04, 2005
WELL THEN
CASE CLOSED.
Re: I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back by Trooper(m): 5:52am On Nov 04, 2005
@ icingbaby, I'm happy for and proud of this guy. Sometimes it's better to listen to his own heart than to friends......
Re: I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back by bagoma(f): 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2005
icingbaby, i'm so glad he called back. THANK GOD, o. i hope he turns out ok for you. wink
ciao.
Re: I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back by icingbaby(f): 12:34am On Nov 05, 2005
Thank's Trooper and Bagoma. smiley smiley
Re: I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back by Oracle(m): 1:50am On Nov 05, 2005
I SAID CASE CLOSED
THE GUY HAS CALLED BACK.
Re: I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back by Scorpio(f): 1:51am On Nov 05, 2005
cheesy
Re: I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back by bagoma(f): 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2005
oracle, which case close? this case is as open as ever o. we want to hear all d juicy details. so babygirl, how did it turn out? i mean yesterday's date. is ur crush over or are you in even more deeper? spill it out.
Re: I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back by icingbaby(f): 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2005
@bagoma the date was alright,  but it was like being on a date with one of my homeboy.
I wanted to tell him, can we just be friend. but he was too nice for me to tell him right away. he still call to check on me ever time. maybe I will tell him next week and the crush on him is over smiley
Re: I Didn't Write Down His Number: Now I Can't Call Him Back by bagoma(f): 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2005
oh oh! over? so soon? what happened? he didn't meet up to your imagination?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do / Why Are Nigerians/Africans So Confused?! / Guys And Girls? I Need Your Views Towards This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.