Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:15 PM

Please Why Do Women Think A Man That Had 5ex With Them Loves Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Why Do Women Think A Man That Had 5ex With Them Loves Them (898 Views)

Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them / Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? / 12 5ex Positions Women Seriously can’t Get Enough Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Why Do Women Think A Man That Had 5ex With Them Loves Them by rattlesnake(m): 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
I still want o know why y ladies expect love from a man after 5ex. .....how does it work in your brain....I need to understand I am in a predicament now
Re: Please Why Do Women Think A Man That Had 5ex With Them Loves Them by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
Which woman? Rattle snake or whatever your name is, will you gerrarahia right now undecided undecided
Re: Please Why Do Women Think A Man That Had 5ex With Them Loves Them by afolwalex20(m): 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
U trying 2 change dier mindset or wat?

Abeg go siddon..

Underage shouldn't b allowed ere self undecided
Re: Please Why Do Women Think A Man That Had 5ex With Them Loves Them by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
guy u need sense
Re: Please Why Do Women Think A Man That Had 5ex With Them Loves Them by tintingz(m): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
Does this apply to hoes too?
Re: Please Why Do Women Think A Man That Had 5ex With Them Loves Them by ronald4lif(m): 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
You didn't tell us what led to the sex. Did you or did you not claimed to be in love and gave her the impression that you wanted a serious relationship?
Re: Please Why Do Women Think A Man That Had 5ex With Them Loves Them by Johnnoah1st: 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
rattlesnake:
I still want o know why y ladies expect love from a man after 5ex. .....how does it work in your brain....I need to understand I am in a predicament now
HEY! check here www.google.com maybe u will get anwser.
Re: Please Why Do Women Think A Man That Had 5ex With Them Loves Them by 400billionman: 10:38am On Aug 18, 2015
rattlesnake:

I missed 2 ladies i loved to marry to this silly women mentality.

Their first day at my house. They were expecting sex while I was expecting to build a solid friendship...

(1) (Reply)

Aside Money, Here Are 5 Ways To Get Those Girls Dying To Have U / . / Why Men Sleep After Sex [must Read]...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.