Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,648 members, 7,937,931 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES (10978 Views)

13 Acres Palm Oil Farm & Poultry At Iwo Osun State Up For Grabs / A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln / Farmland Available For Sale In A Farming Estate Project In Iwo, Osun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
Good day good people, this is still your boy Nairo.
we have been putting things in place all these while
to make sure are clients get the best locations which they
can make their choice on. so it is our pleasure to notify you that
we have purchased more lands in various parts of Iwo in osun state. Very soon we are going to post some pictures here to give you insights of the lovely locations of our. Remember, Kingswill Royal Limited is now your NEXT FARM LAND SELLER. So don't be left out while offer last.

Our lands have the following features:
# Good road network
# Availability of electricity
# Availability of source of water
# peaceful community
# sell from 50k per acre

we make this easy for you by allowing installment payment.

for more enquiries you can reach us here:

KINGSWILL ROYAL LIMITED
Alhaja Atopo shopping complex,
First Gate, Odo ori market
Iwo Osun State.
+2347038990406
kingswillroyal@gmail.com
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by hamzakito(m): 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
okay nw... grin
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
So wen will the lands be available for sale?
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by wisefizz(m): 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
zenopee:
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 11:19am On Aug 19, 2015
zenopee:
from next week our contact is on now
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 9:28am On Aug 20, 2015
hamzakito:
okay nw... grin
it is on now
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
zenopee:
sales opens next week
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by Welder(m): 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
I dont understand. Is the land yours or you are only selling for some persons.

1 Like

Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by Nobody: 3:27am On Aug 22, 2015
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 10:19am On Aug 22, 2015
Welder:
I dont understand. Is the land yours or you are only selling for some persons.

our business is to buy lands from communities, families and individuals then we resell. we are also practicing farmers.

so, If you have good land u want to sell you can as well call us
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by walemoses2(m): 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
Please,what is the proximity to Iwo township,what are the villages surronding the said acres of land,is there any stream of water,can you furnish with some pictures of the access road to the place,what are the other hidden charges apart from per acre price you mentioned?.i am awaiting your reply

2 Likes

Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
we shall issue receipt to you and our lawyer will prepare
transfer of ownership document as a legal backing to
the receipt. then you can proceed to do the survey, with
the survey document you can go ahead to process the C
of O if u wish.

I will send pictures indicating different locations and their prices before d week runs out

1 Like

Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by Johnnyessence(m): 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
KingsWillRoyal:
we shall issue receipt to you and our lawyer will prepare
transfer of ownership document as a legal backing to
the receipt. then you can proceed to do the survey, with
the survey document you can go ahead to process the C
of O if u wish.

I will send pictures indicating different locations and their prices before d week runs out
good this is what i want i want to ask again cos' in this life we are in one need to be very careful and provide truth and truth in what we are doing. my first question is that is the legal document of the purchase land part of the 50k not only that pls tell us the name of the lawyer that will issue us the legal document of the land. my second question is that how many days will all this be done when will purchase the land. my third question is that after the land is been purchased can we fence the place in order to secure the place or provide local hunters to secure the place. thks bro nairo we are following u here ooo welldone still need some explanation. thks

1 Like

Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by Howmon: 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
Oh, I'm interested. Found out there is a popular post already. Pls furnish us with the requested info and pictures. We will take it from there. And again, don't create multiple thread for the same post since there are still unanswered questions. I checkd ur profile to discover this old thread. Thank you
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 7:30am On Aug 30, 2015
Happy sunday guys. i am so sorry for not being able to update with pictures of different locations. it have been very bad throughout this week because it rains everyday here. once the network is ok i must update.
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by alakara(m): 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
I will chk u out dis week
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 10:48am On Sep 08, 2015
FEATURES:
*good road network
*five minutes trek from the express road
*availability of electricity
* suitable for crops, animal farming and factory sitting
#135,000 per acre

Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 11:17am On Sep 08, 2015
FEATURES:
*good road network
*very fertile soil
*20mins drive to express road
*small stream available
PRICE: #60,000 per acre

Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 9:06am On Sep 09, 2015
FEATURES:
* Good network (drive and stop in front of the farm )
*15mins drive to express road
Very fertile soil suitable for most crops
*small stream
Price: #80,000 per acre

Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 09, 2015
KingsWillRoyal:
FEATURES:
*good road network
*very fertile soil
*20mins drive to express road
*small stream available
PRICE: #60,000 per acre
I nid 2 or 3 plots. it depends tho. Is it suitable for building a house alongside with d farm?
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 7:38am On Sep 10, 2015
zenopee:

I nid 2 or 3 plots. it depends tho. Is it suitable for building a house alongside with d farm?
the one suitable for both farming and building are the ones of 130k and 135k. we only sell in acres
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 10, 2015
KingsWillRoyal:
the one suitable for both farming and building are the ones of 130k and 135k. we only sell in acres
Please so how much is an acre, like u said I mean DT of building and farming? Is it 130k nd 135k like u said?
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 10, 2015
Please I will nid 3 hectares of the land solely for agricultural purposes. What are the paper work involved? Let me understand d details pls.
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by agrosawyerr: 10:42am On Sep 10, 2015
This is quite interesting.
Do you have land for sale at Ogun State?

I will like to acquire 3 acres
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
No but i can refer u to someone
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by olayemifisayo(m): 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
agrosawyerr:
This is quite interesting.
Do you have land for sale at Ogun State?

I will like to acquire 3 acres

https://www.nairaland.com/2420236/farming-explode-over-2000-hectas

Land at Ogun state...
Thanks

Mr. King!!! Permit me!!!

1 Like

Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 11:15am On Sep 12, 2015
More and more locations to come
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
more locations still coming
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
Good day, sorry our lines got stolen recently but two lines are working now. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by opeadura(f): 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
ok
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by jr3: 6:22am On Sep 29, 2015
Where is ur office?
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 9:29am On Sep 30, 2015
our office is at: Alhaja Atopo Shopping complex, First Gate, Odo ori market, Iwo, Osun State

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tech Entrepreneur Dozy Mmobuosi Is Changing Africa's Agricultural Sector Through / Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. / GNLD Super Gro; The Wonderful Natural Liquid Fertilizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.