Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,336 members, 7,891,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:03 PM

Is This Fashion Guys And Girls? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is This Fashion Guys And Girls? (1832 Views)

Beautiful Igbo Names For Baby Boys And Girls / Uncommon Yoruba Names For Boys And Girls – See List / African American Boys And Girls Socially Engineered To Fail At Family Relations. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Fashion Guys And Girls? by hamzakito(m): 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
i was short of word when i saw this

Re: Is This Fashion Guys And Girls? by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
Na fashion na wetin you expect this is 21st century fashion
Re: Is This Fashion Guys And Girls? by ladyF(f): 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hian!!! shocked
Re: Is This Fashion Guys And Girls? by LeemahT(f): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
It's madness
Re: Is This Fashion Guys And Girls? by ZianaJordana(f): 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
Regarding the first photo, the dress isn't bad, it's just not made for someone of her size. You have to be slim to pull that off. It looks like the dress is wearing her.
And, the dress in the second photo is just too much. Poorly fitting, and the opening at the back is inappropriate. You can't really pull off a dress with such a big opening unless the dress is classy (I use that word loosely), and trailered to your size. It can't look tacky and cheap like the one in the photo. A lot of celebs are able to pull it off, though.

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits And Possible Consequences Of Taking Chieftaincy Title / The Youth Of Today in Relation to Their Mother Tongue / December Culture : What Happened To Knockouts And Bangers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.