Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,397 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:15 AM

If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns (48714 Views)

'Do Not Murder Sleep In Ondo'' - Femi Fani-kayode Warns INEC / Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' / If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by MadCow1: 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
TruthisGOD:
Geologist in you? You are not a geologist. With advances in sesmic exploration (now 4D) you don't need to explore oil in a particular area for more than one decades if oil is indeed there. Exploration has been in chad basin for more than 20yrs and over 200 millon dollars have so far been spent. It was a monumental loss cos most of the wild cat or exploration wells resulted 2 no oil.

You are right my dear, I am not a Geologist, I am a Geological Enigneer.. There is indeed a difference.

And just because seismic activities have not shown the hydrocarbons does not mean there isn't, that's why there are many ways of exploration and Seismology is just one of the non-intrusive forms of exploration.

Also, just because seismic activities have not yeilded any results (something which you and I are not certain of except you are a part of the exploration team in some capacity) does not mean there isn't any hydrocarbons there. And if neighboring countries that sit on basically the same geologic formations have found deposits and the NNPC claims to have found trace deposits in the area, on what authority do you dispute there findings I ask you? Or is this one of those beer palour arguments?

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by nutarious(f): 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
My Mum is igbo, Dad Yoruba. Married Yoruba.

. Have read pages to pages hoping someone will tell answer this great Question. Since no one answered I will ask. This is directed to all IGBOs reading this......

1= During the last war, Ojukwu calculated the South South as Biafrans, the wealth in South South triples that of the East.

Now my questions are since it's very obvious Niger delta won't be part of this Biafrans Emancipation, how do Biafrans survive, what resources do they have to take them to places? Where would the finances comes from, Pls I need urgent answers to anybody still dreaming Biafra?

My Opinion, I really do think the IGBOs are the problem of themselves, we tend to believe in another man been our problem. How many Hausa or yoruba do we see in our states, we are not accommodating, yet we go to their state and they accommodate us, after we ate settled we start fighting the host for what is theirs and this has been the problem we have in settling down in this Nigerian Marriage.

People say Hausas hated igbo, but from well proven research we were loved and allowd in the north and there was no problem until we did same, went against the host. It gave birth to the first civil war, even if we eventually go our character won't alow us organize.

Most of us IGBOs are Hypocrites! Big one, most of the richest sons of Igbo soil made their money outside southeast, yet we never developed our states and won't allow foreigners help us develop it. Who do we really blame for this our predicament?

Politically? We scored zero, selfish and self centerd. Even in opposition, the yorubas have 4state in opposition and maintained it till they had the centre, they mix, sacrifice and brought other tribes to form a giant party. What did we do when Rochas joined, we almost brought him down.

Can we maintain democracy in Biafra? Who is our leader? YORUBA =AWO, BOLA IGE, AJASIN, Tinubu
They never saw obj has their leader. Aside Ojukwu who became leader cos of Emancipation, we don't have rwflective leaders. We have to solve our problems. problems before all this chest beating.

Is Biafra now worth it assuming the Nigerdeltans will be with us is a dift thing, we can't survive alone.

South South got to presidency for they romance all other tribes, it would surprise u that in the first election of GEJ, there were many Hausas who loved him and voted for him, only for our Eastern brothers to lead him astray.

War is Never the answer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by LastProphet: 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
Built2last:
The hatred people have for Fani kayode and PDP will not allow them read what he said in the above article and the sense in it.

I know Junaid will not make such senseless statement during GEJs time but now that PMB holds sway. we should expect that.

below is my earlier assertions on realisation of Biafra and eventual breakaway of Igbos from Nigeria. If Igbos want to go. whats the big deal. all these attention and palpable fear of Nigerians on Igbos is becoming too much. haba. If they want to go, lets free them peacefully. all these Igbo and Biafra news is becoming boring.

I think that the governments move against Radio Biafra is coming rather late and giving it all the publicity they never had.

I am not one of those who fool themselves that Biafra will not be realised one day. History has it that those who have been held as slaves or third class citizens always gain freedom. The Jews gained freedom from the Egyptians after 450years, Indian got independence from Britain, 1948 the Jews stubbornly carved out a state for themselves in the middle east. The black Americans now vote and contest elections. The scotish will break away from the British someday..its just time. The followership of Radio Biafra is crazy and if the agitation has not died 40years after the war. It wont die again. White Americans told black Americans that they will remain in perpetual servitude. Today history and time has proven those white Americans wrong.
Pro-Biafran groups are doing all they can to gain global world leaders attention and trust me they are gaining momentum. The last Biafra day celebration accross the globe gives credence to this. BBC, New York Times and Jerusalem Post has reported in Biafra in the last one week. Thats a reach out if you ask me.

Here is my proposition.
I will not tell Igbos to go or stay. It is their right to choose what they want. As a matter of fact the push by many people for them not to go is giving the struggle much more popularity.
There was war in Nigeria years back with a monumental pogrom that left many Igbos dead. Nigerian state must not pretend all is well and keep moving ahead.
There is need for a reconciliation and assimilation meeting between the state of Nigeria abd Igbo leaders.
Ask your Igbo friends at work if they truly will desire to leave Nigeria. 8 out of ten will say yes. The more reason i think the agitation for Biafra actualisation will not die.

The Niger Deltans who were cold enemies with Igbos are gradually aligning and having clandestine meetings.
Veraciously clamping down on Igbo Biafra will not work. The support and sponaorship is high and we must not pretend that the inventive power of the Igbos will not help them in this Radio war. How about NBC licensing Radio Biafra with a Different name like Radio Igbo or something else.

I write this because i have the deepest concern for what will become of our great country Nigeria in the coming years if its not well managed.
I am married to an industrous Igbo woman who has given me 2 sons. I asked her on bed last night if she supports realisation of Biafra, she said she will sponsor yhe agitation when the time is right. My wife has never mentioned Biafra but its deeply seated in her. We are both highly educated and understand rights. She and my two sons are all i've got. The Irish marry the English, yet the Irish is planning to secede, so, don't crucify me.

There is need for a wound healing meeting now before its too late. We will appear delusional if we think that the Nigeria of 1960 is same today.
History has a way of proving those who say things are impossible wrong. Some people said PMB will never become Nigeria's president again. They said he was old, he is a dictator and all sorts. Today he is the president. Biafra will be realised if Igbos are not fully re-integrated into Nigerian politics and all the hate against them stamped out.

I wish I had enough time I would have taken my time to write you a worthy reply since you sound educated at least. now first off I am not Ibo, hausa or yoruba and have no desire to be any so listen very well:

1) Nigeria did not start the war, Ibos started it. Kaduna Nzeogu did a coup and killed all other regional leaders except his own - Okpara, who was assisted to escape by other igbo officers. The same Nzeogu was the one that slaughtered Ahmadu Bello right in his palace in front of his family and no SINGLE HAUSA RAISED A VOICE. it took more than 3 GOOD GOOD WEEKS before Hausas and other tribes began to give the Nzeogu coup a tribal interpretation. Killing Ahmadu is equivalent to killing the Ooni of Ife, Oba of Lagos and Alafin of Oyo together and YET YOU REMAIN UNHARMED FOR WEEKS FOLLOWING THAT. Can anybody try that with any tribe and just get away? It is only Ibos in their natural sense of arrogance that can do such a thing and assume you cant do anything and that was what they paid for.

2) Please this is also documented - Ibos were warned severally both by word of mouth and radio many many weeks before the fighting broke out in the north to leave, any Ibo that denies this must be flogged on his brain. Kaduna radio was used to annouce many many times to Ibos to leave and that they were no longer welcomed YET THE IBOS REMAINED and to make matters worse they even started to ridicule the late Ahmadu Bello, IT IS DOCUMENTED that many Ibo traders started selling caricature photos of the late emir entering hell fire at markets and public places. If you were hausa and you got to market you will be shown the calendar-like paper as the Ibos mocked everyone. This was what led to the unfortunate 'araba' massacre which started in kaduna where my family grew up at the time

3) The single cause of the massacre of Ibos was ARROGANCE OF THE IBOS. If you hear that south Africans want to kill nigerians go there and ask and you will be told by south africans themselves that their problem are Ibos. It is exactly the same thing in Kenya, Ghana, Malaysia, India etc. anywhere you hear nigerians are hated it is because of Ibos, so are south africans also working with hausas? Or Kenyans? only a deluded soul will still continue to blame others and refuse to look inwards.

4) Ibos have a serious problem and it starts with their culture and they need to fix it. you cannot be hated everywhere and it is the fault of others.

5) And lastly it will shock you to know what perentage of nigerians want the Ibos to go peacefully - you will be shocked! But trust our clueless leaders with their slow thinking - nobody wants to be labelled the one that allowed nigeria to divide as if remaining one collosal wasteful entity is an achievement by the way.

6) And to any Ibo listening, I pray you will get your country as fast as possible but mark my words, you will run out of that biafra faster than rocket in less than 2 years of establishing it. I have worked in 3 Ibo states and I have never seen where people of the same tribe hate each other like Ibos except maybe (Edo people) and am waiting for the day Ibos will be at the mercy of other Ibos then we shall see what hell Biafra will become. My only plea to the govt will be that Ibos must not be accepted back no matter how they cry.

NB:
However nothing justifies massacre and many hausas are morooons as expected especially the alamjiri and their day is coming if they dont change their ways. Bokoharam punishment is a startig point for them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by jpphilips(m): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
Bobskylo:
1967 is nt n cn never be compared wit now.

gowon tinks he will finish n destroy ibos wetin days but it lastd months despite all dia supports from some western world

compare den wit nw

it is will b beta u let go in peace because no country survives second war ask ur history

Gowon lives on walking free while you continue your mumbo jumbo ramblings, get a job son!!

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Walexsammy(m): 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
Bobskylo:
acdn to buhari, " ibo hated me so much because of biafra war, i killed many of them and ready to kill many more in other to save my country"

from buhari's view, ibo are not part and parcel d zoo called Nigeria yet they wouldn't let go

now dis animated imbecilic homo errectus stil dare war paraventure ibos try to break off Nigeria..
u all will live n c d succession of Biafra and any attempt by the zoo will lead to its collapse.

be warned
where were u during the past administration?, why didn't u fight for ur'biafra'?. #Hypocrites
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by TruthisGOD: 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:

You are right my dear, I am not a Geologist, I am a Geological Enigneer.. There is indeed a difference.

And just because seismic activities have not shown the hydrocarbons does not mean there isn't, that's why there are many ways of exploration and Seismology is just one of the non-intrusive forms of exploration.

Also, just because seismic activities have not yeilded any results (something which you and I are not certain of except you are a part of the exploration team in some capacity) does not mean there isn't any hydrocarbons there. And if neighboring countries that sit on basically the same geologic formations have found deposits and the NNPC claims to have found trace deposits in the area, on what authority do you dispute there findings I ask you? Or is this one of those beer palour arguments?
Neigbouring countries having the same borde or formation? Thats where you mistake comes. Y is it that in my state Imo there is oil in Oguta bt no oil in Owerri? Don't the share the same territory, border and formation? Oil can form in any place cos oil is form as a result of anerobic decay of organic compounds. Bt what makes oil to accumulate in a particular place is as result of oil reservoir trap which stops further migration of oil, thus resulting in accumulation. If there is no such reservoir trap in a given area you can never find oil in that area. That explains y u find oil in neigbouring country with chad basin bt not in chad basin. There is no oil in chad basin, 4get what nnpc says. The r trying 2 make north to appear relevant. FYI, Petroleum Engineer
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by j1mmy: 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
nutarious:
My Mum is igbo,.

sorry to hear that.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by princejayboss: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:

I see I am chatting with a fellow geologist..

Please do tell me why hydrocarbons cannot be found in the Chad Basin?

I almost forgot, even the NNPC has announced that oil has been found in the basin. Tell me why you dispute thier findings.

Accept my apology for my early outburst... Am an industrial physicist.... Nuclear physics as my area of specialty.

I still maintain that rule physics science have been ignored on the quest to discover crude on Nigeria side of Chad basin.... When every figure shows its only by miracle will that happen.

I want to remind you that crude is a normal to find in such basin but not in the sense of commercial crude.

There are different colors of crude ... The yellow and the black... Though it depends on the formation of the hydrocarbon composition

1. The exploration is political: The crazy search for for oil in the Nigerian side of Chad basin is nothing but a mere political and regional balance with sole Aim of become oil producing region too.

The exploration is based on assumption that there might be oil since the Chadians had a break through but they forgot to put physics to its test before going this fruitless journey.

2) Nigeria side of the Chad basin is too young for the composition of hydrocarbons: The Chadian side of the basin is far deeper than a very very shallow side of Nigerian basin, due to the shallow nature of our side of the basin, there can not have enough pressure or temperature for the formation of crude

3) looting opportunity: The exploration is a very good means of looting as the northern oligarchy will always fix muscles

3) why NNPC? What happened to the 7 sisters .... What happen to private exploration companies, why will NNPC dug almost 23 wells ... Yet they won't stop
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Chigold101(m): 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:
Wow! See Fani Kayode being an Igbo Crusader. grin

A Yoruba Man supporting the Igbos plan to secede. grin

Reminds me of one other two - faced Yoruba Snitch Nigga who also supported the secession of the Igbos only to turn around a stab them in the Back.. grin

Fani should leave Igbo matters alone o.. Buhari owes the Igbos nothing apart from his constitutional obligations to the Igbos. The Igbos did not hide the fact that President Muhammadu Chukwudifu Buhari was not their preferred candidate.

We have no plans to secede again and it's not because we are afraid but because their are smarter ways to achieve our aim than through secession that would lead to more death in our land.

Oganiru Ndi Igbo Gburugburu.

Chineke su kwe Ndi Ofe oku.. angry
Fanny never spoke in favour of Igbos in this write up. He is only telling those Hausa Cattles that if they fight Igbos other nation will be born and Nigeria will surely seize to exist.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by nechenwa(m): 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
Built2last:
The hatred people have for Fani kayode and PDP will not allow them read what he said in the above article and the sense in it.

I know Junaid will not make such senseless statement during GEJs time but now that PMB holds sway. we should expect that.

below is my earlier assertions on realisation of Biafra and eventual breakaway of Igbos from Nigeria. If Igbos want to go. whats the big deal. all these attention and palpable fear of Nigerians on Igbos is becoming too much. haba. If they want to go, lets free them peacefully. all these Igbo and Biafra news is becoming boring.

I think that the governments move against Radio Biafra is coming rather late and giving it all the publicity they never had.

I am not one of those who fool themselves that Biafra will not be realised one day. History has it that those who have been held as slaves or third class citizens always gain freedom. The Jews gained freedom from the Egyptians after 450years, Indian got independence from Britain, 1948 the Jews stubbornly carved out a state for themselves in the middle east. The black Americans now vote and contest elections. The scotish will break away from the British someday..its just time. The followership of Radio Biafra is crazy and if the agitation has not died 40years after the war. It wont die again. White Americans told black Americans that they will remain in perpetual servitude. Today history and time has proven those white Americans wrong.
Pro-Biafran groups are doing all they can to gain global world leaders attention and trust me they are gaining momentum. The last Biafra day celebration accross the globe gives credence to this. BBC, New York Times and Jerusalem Post has reported in Biafra in the last one week. Thats a reach out if you ask me.

Here is my proposition.
I will not tell Igbos to go or stay. It is their right to choose what they want. As a matter of fact the push by many people for them not to go is giving the struggle much more popularity.
There was war in Nigeria years back with a monumental pogrom that left many Igbos dead. Nigerian state must not pretend all is well and keep moving ahead.
There is need for a reconciliation and assimilation meeting between the state of Nigeria abd Igbo leaders.
Ask your Igbo friends at work if they truly will desire to leave Nigeria. 8 out of ten will say yes. The more reason i think the agitation for Biafra actualisation will not die.

The Niger Deltans who were cold enemies with Igbos are gradually aligning and having clandestine meetings.
Veraciously clamping down on Igbo Biafra will not work. The support and sponaorship is high and we must not pretend that the inventive power of the Igbos will not help them in this Radio war. How about NBC licensing Radio Biafra with a Different name like Radio Igbo or something else.

I write this because i have the deepest concern for what will become of our great country Nigeria in the coming years if its not well managed.
I am married to an industrous Igbo woman who has given me 2 sons. I asked her on bed last night if she supports realisation of Biafra, she said she will sponsor yhe agitation when the time is right. My wife has never mentioned Biafra but its deeply seated in her. We are both highly educated and understand rights. She and my two sons are all i've got. The Irish marry the English, yet the Irish is planning to secede, so, don't crucify me.

There is need for a wound healing meeting now before its too late. We will appear delusional if we think that the Nigeria of 1960 is same today.
History has a way of proving those who say things are impossible wrong. Some people said PMB will never become Nigeria's president again. They said he was old, he is a dictator and all sorts. Today he is the president. Biafra will be realised if Igbos are not fully re-integrated into Nigerian politics and all the hate against them stamped out.

One bottle of chilled origin for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
shady26:
and who will be flying the fighter Jets? after hausas,the next majority tribe in the Nigerian army are igbos numbering about 40 thousand in the army and over 4thousand personnel in the Navy.....i hate all this talk of war and breakup and most people who toe this line of discussion are ignorant of what they are saying..
you're the one who's calling for war. It looks like your tribe has not learnt their lesson after the civil war. undecided
shady26:
and who will be flying the fighter Jets? after hausas,the next majority tribe in the Nigerian army are igbos numbering about 40 thousand in the army and over 4thousand personnel in the Navy.....i hate all this talk of war and breakup and most people who toe this line of discussion are ignorant of what they are saying..
you're the one who's calling for war. It looks like your tribe has not learnt their lesson after the civil war.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Kalvan: 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
I see nothing wrong with what Junaid has said. Yeeboes can leave if they feel marginalized. As usual, Fani-Kayode states the obvious.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Algebra12: 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
nutarious:
My Mum is igbo, Dad Yoruba. Married Yoruba.

1= During the last war, Ojukwu calculated the South South as Biafrans, the wealth in South South triples that of the East.

Now my questions are since it's very obvious Niger delta won't be part of this Biafrans Emancipation, how do Biafrans survive, what resources do they have to take them to places? Where would the finances comes from, Pls I need urgent answers to anybody still dreaming Biafra?

It is important you understand first, what is Niger Delta and what is South south as well as what Biafra is.
Your primary geography teaches you that a delta is a river distributory, in this case, a distributory of Niger river. It follows then that the all the places through which the Niger river empties into the ocean can be classified as NIGER DELTA.

South South is a political expression and has no meaning in Geography. you either have North, south, east and west or NE, NW SE or SW nothing like North north or south south, they simply have no geographical meaning.

Now Biafra is a geographical located just off the coast of the Bight of Biafra. It simply is not a creation of Ojukwu and does not constitute only Igbo people. Again,Your south south and Niger Delta also has a large percentage of igbo speaking communities and so, you can not just take it to mean that the Igbo is concentrated only in the five igbo speaking states.

thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by disumusa: 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
njays24:
Thumbs up! You made a lot of sense. I think the igbos deserve to be on their own. I support your wife;I'm Niger-deltan married to a yoruba.
that your wife must be a disobedent child to have married you.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by jpphilips(m): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
LastProphet:

I wish I had enough time I would have taken my time to write you a worthy reply since you sound educated at least. now first off I am not Ibo, hausa or yoruba and have no desire to be any so listen very well:

1) Nigeria did not start the war, Ibos started it. Kaduna Nzeogu did a coup and killed all other regional leaders except his own - Okpara, who was assisted to escape by other igbo officers. The same Nzeogu was the one that slaughtered Ahmadu Bello right in his palace in front of his family adnNO SINGLE HAUSA RAISED A VOICE. it took more than 3 GOOD GOOD WEEKS before Hausas and other tribes began to give the Nzeogu coup a tribal interpretation. Killing Ahmadu is equivalent to killing the Ooni of Ife, Oba of Lagos and Alafin of Oyo together and YET YOU REMAIN UNHARMED FOR WEEKS FOLLOWING THAT. Can anybody try that with any tribe and just get away? It is only Ibos in their natural sense of arrogance that can do such a thing and assume you cant do anything and that was what they paid for.

2) Please this is also documented - Ibos were warned severally both by word of mouth and radio many many weeks before the fighting broke out in the north to leave, any Ibo that denies this must be flogged on his brain. Kaduna radio was used to annouce many many times to Ibos to leave and that they were no longer welcomed YET THE IBOS REMAINED and to make matters worse they even started to ridicule the late Ahmadu Bello, IT IS DOCUMENTED that many Ibo traders started selling caricature photos of the late emir entering hell fire at markets and public places. If you were hausa and you got to market you will be shown the calendar-like paper as the Ibos mocked everyone. This was what led to the unfortunate 'araba' massacre which started in kaduna where my family grew up at the time

3) The single cause of the massacre of Ibos was ARROGANCE OF THE IBOS. If you hear that south Africans want to kill nigerians go there and ask and you will be told by south africans themselves that their problem are Ibos. It is exactly the same thing in Kenya, Ghana, Malaysia, India etc. anywhere you hear nigerians are hated it is because of Ibos, so are south africans also working with hausas? Or Kenyans? only a deluded soul will still continue to blame others and refuse to look inwards.

4) Ibos have a serious problem and it starts with their culture and they need to fix it. you cannot be hated everywhere and it is the fault of others.

5) And lastly it will shock you to know what perentage of nigerians want the Ibos to go peacefully - you will be shocked! But trust our clueless leaders with their slow thinking - nobody wants to be labelled the one that allowed nigeria to divide as if remaining one collosal wasteful entity is an achievement by the way.

6) And to any Ibo listening, I pray you will get your country as fast as possible but mark my words, you will run out of that biafra faster than rocket in less than 2 years of establishing it. I have worked in 3 Ibo states and I have never seen where people of the same tribe hate each other like Ibos except maybe (Edo people) and am waiting for the day Ibos will be at the mercy of other Ibos then we shall see what hell Biafra will become. My only plea to the govt will be that Ibos must not be accepted back no matter how they cry.

NB:
However nothing justifies massacre and many hausas are morooons as expected especially the alamjiri ad their day is coming if they dont change their ways. Bokoharam punishment is a startig point for them

It took 6 months (January to July) before Danjuma and his group retaliated in 1966. The man who inherited the govt of Nzeogwu's treason Aguiyi Ironsi could not activate the court martial process to finish off Nzeogwu and his group early enough, unlike Obasanjo who rounded off the killers of murtala Mohammed almost immediately.

Educated Igbos clamouring for Biafra lack logical reasoning, to be fair to igbos, I only hear that nonsense amongst their uneducated populace, left overs at Ariaria, Main market, berger, Mazamaza and computer village.
The Biafran dream is fuelled by bad governance and a dilapidated educational system, an evidence that 6-3-3-4 system has failed us woefully.
Take a time out and listen to that Lunatic Nnamdi Kalu, 95% of his messages are fictions, yet people believe him so dearly.

I just cant wrap it around my mind, where adults refuse to ask the right questions.

3 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by MadCow1: 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
TruthisGOD:
Neigbouring countries having the same borde or formation? Thats where you mistake comes. Y is it that in my state Imo there is oil in Oguta bt no oil in Owerri? Don't the share the same territory, border and formation? Oil can form in any place cos oil is form as a result of anerobic decay of organic compounds. Bt what makes oil to accumulate in a particular place is as result of oil reservoir trap which stops further migration of oil, thus resulting in accumulation. If there is no such reservoir trap in a given area you can never find oil in that area. That explains y u find oil in neigbouring country with chad basin bt not in chad basin. There is no oil in chad basin, 4get what nnpc says. The r trying 2 make north to appear relevant. FYI, Petroleum Engineer

Wow.. E don tey sha..

You got it right, for oil accumulation to occur, you need the presence of structural or stratigraphic traps, a semi - permeable membrane and pressure.

The other fellow spoke about the age of the formations found on the Nigerian side if the basin being younger than that found in the same basin in the territorial regions of neighbouring countries. Well, the age of the Rock may be I portal for formation but not for migration and entrapment.

The truth is that the Geology of the basin supports the hypothesis that has led to the search. The basin is constituted of a mix of sedimentary and metamorphic rocks (mostly shale and sandstones). The general Idea is even that the oil in the Niger Delta flows (flowed) down from the chad basin through the Benue through and settled here. grin Yeah.. That's the academic hypothesis we were told. So the hope is that should they find 1 good trap in the basin, they may discover a stack of oil.

I am of the feeling they may get lucky. There is no reason not to search.

Truth is, I hope they find some, more money for Nigeria and maybe the north will finally enjoy what oil producing communities in the south south are enjoying.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by disumusa: 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
sigain:
me as a Yoruba man, Any attempt of war in this country is for us to split. But for now we are one Nigeria
you are a substandard yoruba man,
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by xklucvG: 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
Nice 1 from FFK. That parasite called Junaid Mohammed again?
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Yujin(m): 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:

Only a f-ool or a Suicidal man is not afraid of War.

I will not fight any fhucking war.. My family sacrificed a lot of their Men in the last war we fought and in the end, we lost everything including the lives of our sons..

Those who want to fight war can fight.

If war is the only means of secession for the Igbos, then I don't want to be a Biafran.. EVER.
Let me put your statement in another way. Are you saying you prefer to die a slave than fight a war? I don't pretend not to understand what informed your fears. You've said them already and it was quite a huge loss I must say but that is not sufficient for a real Igbo man to chose servitude for the rest of his life. I admonish you to appraise the situation again and you may have a change of mind.
I will not support a war that will fought on emotional and reactionary basis. A war without defined plan is madness. I won't fight such a war and I know ndigbo won't fight such a war again. This time around every Igbo man should have a special goal for our people outside his other goals and that should be the freedom of our people. Anything you can do, design or buy should be to inflict maximum damage on any group who would want to be an impediment to our God given right. Our freedom should be more important than the lives of our enemies. They have shown us that they won't want to us happy and so we should be irrational in our quest for freedom. This is why I say Nigeria will never survive her oppressive stance on our people. I have dedicated my life for that cause. Whether biological, nuclear or crude weapons will be employed. We are watching.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by TruthisGOD: 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:

Wow.. E don tey sha..

You got it right, for oil accumulation to occur, you need the presence of structural or stratigraphic traps, a semi - permeable membrane and pressure.

The other fellow spoke about the age of the formations found on the Nigerian side if the basin being younger than that found in the same basin in the territorial regions of neighbouring countries. Well, the age of the Rock may be I portal for formation but not for migration and entrapment.

The truth is that the Geology of the basin supports the hypothesis that has led to the search. The basin is constituted of a mix of sedimentary and metamorphic rocks (mostly shale and sandstones). The general Idea is even that the oil in the Niger Delta flows (flowed) down from the chad basin through the Benue through and settled here. grin Yeah.. That's the academic hypothesis we were told. So the hope is that should they find 1 good trap in the basin, they may discover a stack of oil.

Truth is, I hope they find some, more money for Nigeria and maybe the north will finally enjoy what oil producing communities in the south south are enjoying.

The have already spent over 200 millions dollars and dug up to 23 exploration wells without finding any oil and you still want them to continue. Even a joint venture bw shell ,Mobil and shlumberger as a leading exploration coy with all their sophisticated tech would have abondoned such a white elephant project after spending one- third of what NNPC has spent. Do u knw the started this exploration since 1970?
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by tricosite(m): 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
Is Gani God.... Oga go find something to do if you don't have what to do...
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by MadCow1: 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
TruthisGOD:
The have already spent over 200 millions dollars and dug up to 23 exploration wells without finding any oil and you still want them to continue. Even a joint venture bw shell ,Mobil and shlumberger as a leading exploration coy with all their sophisticated tech would have abondoned such a white elephant project after spending one- third of what NNPC has spent. Do u knw the started this exploration since 1970?

I am clueless as to how much exploration work has been carried out in the Basin.

The reports coming out of there a conflicting. Some say they have found deposit, others say they are still exploring. I really don't know what to believe anymore.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by TruthisGOD: 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Yujin:

Let me put your statement in another way. Are you saying you prefer to die a slave than fight a war? I don't pretend not to understand what informed your fears. You've said them already and it was quite a huge loss I must say but that is not sufficient for a real Igbo man to chose servitude for the rest of his life. I admonish you to appraise the situation again and you may have a change of mind.
I will not support a war that will fought on emotional and reactionary basis. A war without defined plan is madness. I won't fight such a war and I know ndigbo won't fight such a war again. This time around every Igbo man should have a special goal for our people outside his other goals and that should be the freedom of our people. Anything you can do, design or buy should be to inflict maximum damage on any group who would want to be an impediment to our God given right. Our freedom should be more important than the lives of our enemies. They have shown us that they won't want to us happy and so we should be irrational in our quest for freedom. This is why I say Nigeria will never survive her oppressive stance on our people. I have dedicated my life for that cause. Whether biological, nuclear or crude weapons will be employed. We are watching.
Well said bros, i love that. U can't issue me a threat and expect me not to be prepared. We're watching.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by TruthisGOD: 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=MadCow1 post=37090822]

I am clueless as to how much exploration work has been carried out in the Basin.

The reports coming out of there a conflicting. Some say they have found deposit, others say they are still exploring. I really don't know what to believe anymore.[/quote ] That is y the country digusts me. Everytin oil, unity oil, stability oil, one Nigeria oil. Imagine NNPC sinking 200 millions dollars on Chad Basin bt to no avail. Do u knw what 200 million dollars will do to the economy of this country if channelled to other sectors? All in the bid for the North to be part of oil producing state, NNPC spent such a woping sum. Did Nigeria spent money in exploration in other oil producing states bt it was done by shell nd co with Nigeria not spending her dime. Y didn't they give shell the licence to search oil in Chad Basin? Its because the knew shell will not embark on such furtile venture.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Ritchiee: 5:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
NwaNimo1:
Butchered? Crazy Crack Head - Igbo's fought for their freedom and will continue to do so!
That is how the cookie crumbles,Just don't bring your stupidity to South West because this time around, you will have the fullest doze of Scorpions Adekunle style...this is not 1966...there would be victor and there would be the vanquished....learn from history...once a warrior,always a warrior...
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by emeka2847: 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
We have no plans to secede again and it's not because we are afraid but because their are smarter ways to achieve our aim than through secession that would lead to more death in our land.
MadCow1:
Wow! See Fani Kayode being an Igbo Crusader. grin

A Yoruba Man supporting the Igbos plan to secede. grin

Reminds me of one other two - faced Yoruba Snitch Nigga who also supported the secession of the Igbos only to turn around a stab them in the Back.. grin

Fani should leave Igbo matters alone o.. Buhari owes the Igbos nothing apart from his constitutional obligations to the Igbos. The Igbos did not hide the fact that President Muhammadu Chukwudifu Buhari was not their preferred candidate.

Oganiru Ndi Igbo Gburugburu.

Chineke su kwe Ndi Ofe oku.. angry
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by drnoel: 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
thats a nice kind of logic. "If the igbos think they have been treated unfair". They should sucede. Am glad, I wasnt the oöy one that heard it. All I would like to know is this. If that the general opinion of northerners? Do all northerners feel the same way? Once this question is variably answered by each and every igboman. I think igbos and Nigerians as a whole dont need anymore to be told what next should happen.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by drnoel: 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
LastProphet:

1) Nigeria did not start the war, Ibos started it. Kaduna Nzeogu did a coup and killed all other regional leaders except his own - Okpara, who was assisted to escape by other igbo officers. The same Nzeogu was the one that slaughtered Ahmadu Bello right in his palace in front of his family adnNO SINGLE HAUSA RAISED A VOICE. it took more than 3 GOOD GOOD WEEKS before Hausas and other tribes began to give the Nzeogu coup a tribal interpretation. Killing Ahmadu is equivalent to killing the Ooni of Ife, Oba of Lagos and Alafin of Oyo together and YET YOU REMAIN UNHARMED FOR WEEKS FOLLOWING THAT. Can anybody try that with any tribe and just get away? It is only Ibos in their natural sense of arrogance that can do such a thing and assume you cant do anything and that was what they paid for.

NB:
However nothing justifies massacre and many hausas are morooons as expected especially the alamjiri ad their day is coming if they dont change their ways. Bokoharam punishment is a startig point for them

Off point on all counts
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by TruthisGOD: 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:

Wow.. E don tey sha..

From your academic hypothesis, if the general idea is that oil flows from Chad Basin to Niger Delta, it then means that Chad Basin formation does not possess the characteristic for oil to accumulate which are reservoir trap, porosity and permeability. In other words, all the efforts, and money NNPC have been investing in Chad basin will be a monumental waste going by your academic hypothesis.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by ojinuocheibi(m): 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
Bobskylo:
1967 is nt n cn never be compared wit now.

gowon tinks he will finish n destroy ibos wetin days but it lastd months despite all dia supports from some western world

compare den wit nw

it is will b beta u let go in peace because no country survives second war ask ur history

we shall all die then Cameroon and Ghana will inherit the land. Ibos always talking about war as if fighting war is typing comments on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by DedeNkem: 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
Surprised to see Fani- Kayode, an Igbo hater, defending Igbos. Good for you.
That Junaid is an id*iot.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by ibedun: 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
LastProphet:

NB:

100% on point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos / President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa / Port Harcourt Residents Fishing On Flooded Government House Road (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.