Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,361 members, 7,910,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:10 PM

Why Do Step-mothers Hate Their Steps Son? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Step-mothers Hate Their Steps Son? (1691 Views)

What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More / How Wives Makes Their Children To Hate Their Father / why do some ladies already hate their Mother's In-law. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Step-mothers Hate Their Steps Son? by Perelo(m): 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
Good day, I just want to share my life issues with u, and I'm looking up to the good Nairaland member here for a good advice... Tnx as u Read...
My Name is Donald I live in Abuja, I'm the first born from my mum and dad, and the first grand-child of family...
Growing up as a little boy was fun, my Dad is a hard working man, although I did not grow up with him Coz of the nature of his Job, he made sure he provided my heart desires and I really love him for that.
In 2007 my Dad Got married to a Yoruba woman, I don't know wat really happened between my Dad nd Mum, I was in jss1 then, during Holiday I visit my dad nd step-mum in Lagos, at that point in life I was becoming a man already Mum was not there for me, I had to face challenges, when my Step-mum Saw me, she Pretended to like not knowing she was actually pretending... weeks after staying with her nd my Dad I felt like going back to abuja because of the way she treats me, all she Does is faking stories about me to my Dad, so that daddy will think negative about me, My dad never paid attention coz he knows his son well, I was restless, no peace of Mind, Can't sleep well because of a Woman... I had no option than to travel Back to Abuja and stay with Mama... I wish mum and Dad were together I would have suffered.. To all of you staying with your parents show them love.. Nd prove to them how you love them.... I have been with my mum for over a year now.. Daddy sometimes comes around to check on us b4 going back.. Tnx for Reading
Re: Why Do Step-mothers Hate Their Steps Son? by doyinisaac(m): 11:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
Perelo:
Good day, I just want to share my life issues with u, and I'm looking up to the good Nairaland member here for a good advice... Tnx as u Read...
My Name is Donald I live in Abuja, I'm the first born from my mum and dad, and the first grand-child of family...
Growing up as a little boy was fun, my Dad is a hard working man, although I did not grow up with him Coz of the nature of his Job, he made sure he provided my heart desires and I really love him for that.
In 2007 my Dad Got married to a [b]Yoruba woman[/b]I don't know wat really happened between my Dad nd Mum, I was in jss1 then, during Holiday I visit my dad nd step-mum in Lagos, at that point in life I was becoming a man already Mum was not there for me, I had to face challenges, when my Step-mum Saw me, she Pretended to like not knowing she was actually pretending... weeks after staying with her nd my Dad I felt like going back to abuja because of the way she treats me, all she Does is faking stories about me to my Dad, so that daddy will think negative about me, My dad never paid attention coz he knows his son well, I was restless, no peace of Mind, Can't sleep well because of a Woman... I had no option than
who asked you if she is a Yoruba woman or not??i hope this is not another thread to bash Yoruba women??well concerning your question I think what happen most of the time is that a lot of stepmothers do not feel comfortable or like the other woman(wife)so they transfer the hatred to the child of the other woman(wife)or it could just be caused by insecurity whereby the woman feels that the step son will be treated better than her own kids,or it could just be plain jealousy,whatever the reason is I think a step mother should be good to her step son because no one knows tommorow,the step son might even be the one that will take care of her and make her happy in the future...
Re: Why Do Step-mothers Hate Their Steps Son? by Delphi(m): 11:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
Not surprised. @ op, we live in a very competitive world. This competition thrive more among the female folk. To be sincere to you, it is hard for a step mother to love the step son (that is firstly betrothed before hers). There is an inadvertent jealousy inbuilt in such a woman's heart that another woman has taken her place in producing the heir to the (throne) family. It is inexplicable but a reality. For now, give a little gap until you become an independent full-fledged man.
Re: Why Do Step-mothers Hate Their Steps Son? by Leysco(m): 2:22am On Aug 18, 2015
I experience the same thing with you. My own is even worse. I am the only son of my mum who is a second wife to my dad. I am also the youngest in the family. I have 3 elder step brothers and a step sister. My mum took us (me and my 2 sisters) and left my fathers house when the trouble was too much. We almost got burnt in the house when they set our room on fire. I was just 4 months old then. It was my sister that carried me out of the room. My step mum does not want to see us in my father's house. She uses both physical and diabolical means to fight us any time we go to our dad house for money.My mum single handedly trained us. My dad is late now and we have stayed away from the house.
Re: Why Do Step-mothers Hate Their Steps Son? by SAMBARRY: 6:51am On Aug 18, 2015
So what? undecided

leave the house if you are not comfortable with her attitude and go get yourself an accommodation abi are you not a man undecided

all this crying babies in men's bodies here and there sef undecided

msheewwwwwww

next
Re: Why Do Step-mothers Hate Their Steps Son? by Arsenate(m): 7:12am On Aug 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
So what? undecided

leave the house if you are not comfortable with her attitude and go get yourself an accommodation abi are you not a man undecided

all this crying babies in men's bodies here and there sef undecided

msheewwwwwww

next
you always have to type nonsense to feel happy. lol

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Step-mothers Hate Their Steps Son? by SAMBARRY: 7:21am On Aug 18, 2015
Arsenate:
you always have to type nonsense to feel happy. lol
you have been noticed. Are you happy now. Let us see what sensible human beings have to say not barking dogs
Re: Why Do Step-mothers Hate Their Steps Son? by Decibel: 7:38am On Aug 18, 2015
@SAMBARRY you can make for a good Step-mother tongue
Re: Why Do Step-mothers Hate Their Steps Son? by Arsenate(m): 7:40am On Aug 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
you have been noticed. Are you happy now. Let us see what sensible human beings have to say not barking dogs
oh shut it. i don't wanna be noticed. just letting you know that all you do is litter the forum with senseless posts. a rather not- funny version of kamwulia.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Step-mothers Hate Their Steps Son? by SAMBARRY: 7:48am On Aug 18, 2015
Arsenate:
oh shut it. i don't wanna be noticed. just letting you know that all you do is litter the forum with senseless posts. a rather not- funny version of kamwulia.
so funny that I forgot to laugh. Please cc kanwulia because all this your I'm here notice me by force won't help your situation grin wink

amoruyin grin
Re: Why Do Step-mothers Hate Their Steps Son? by SAMBARRY: 7:50am On Aug 18, 2015
Decibel:
@SAMBARRY you can make for a good Step-mother tongue
no . not at all wink

once he's 18 he's leaving the house whether it is his grandfather's house e no concern me. He needs to go out and experience life so that all the childishness and ranting over everything will dry up
Re: Why Do Step-mothers Hate Their Steps Son? by doyinisaac(m): 9:20am On Aug 18, 2015
Re: Why Do Step-mothers Hate Their Steps Son? by funlord(m): 9:38am On Aug 18, 2015
wink
Arsenate:

My brother don't mind this useless frustrated chibok girl! I thought I was the only one that had noticed her brazen displays of foolishness all over this section! Only god knows what damaged her to this extent! I feel sorry for her innocent baby! Arrant nonsense!
Re: Why Do Step-mothers Hate Their Steps Son? by Perelo(m): 12:36am On Aug 20, 2015
Thx to All those who have encouraged me, and to all those insulting pray u neva face wat m facing its not funny @ all

(1) (Reply)

CESAREAN SECTION: The Clash Of The Spirituals, The Liberals And The Man / It's Been 3 Years Since My Sister Chimma Okoye Left In Peace / Pre-wedding Photos Of My Senior Sister (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.