Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Another Traditional Ruler Meets Ancestors; Emir Of Misau In Bauchi Dies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Traditional Ruler Meets Ancestors; Emir Of Misau In Bauchi Dies (599 Views)

Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau / Misau: IG Of Police N10Billion Monthly Bribe Allegation Debated On Channels TV / Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Traditional Ruler Meets Ancestors; Emir Of Misau In Bauchi Dies by Judith100: 11:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
The Emir of Misau in Bauchi State, Muhammadu Manga III has died.
Manga’s youngest son, Aliko, told newsmen that his father died in his palace after a protracted illness on Monday. He died at the age of 82.
Also, a prominent northern public personality, Aminu Gamawa through his Twitter account made the death of the monarch known.
“According to reports Emir of Misau, Muhammadu Manga III died today. May his soul rest in peace. Condolences to people of Misau & Bauchi State,” he tweeted.
This is happing just days after the burial of the Ooni of Ife. May his soul rest in peace.http://judithfrank..com/2015/08/another-traditional-ruler-meets.html
Re: Another Traditional Ruler Meets Ancestors; Emir Of Misau In Bauchi Dies by Kenzico(m): 11:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Another Traditional Ruler Meets Ancestors; Emir Of Misau In Bauchi Dies by donsteady(m): 11:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Another Traditional Ruler Meets Ancestors; Emir Of Misau In Bauchi Dies by Andyg: 11:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
RIP My king
Re: Another Traditional Ruler Meets Ancestors; Emir Of Misau In Bauchi Dies by coolebux(m): 11:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
Good a thing they don't do ABOBAKU in the North grin grin grin
Re: Another Traditional Ruler Meets Ancestors; Emir Of Misau In Bauchi Dies by akpanikpe(m): 1:39am On Aug 18, 2015
coolebux:
Good a thing they don't do ABOBAKU in the North grin grin grin
And I'm still waiting for the palace chiefs to deny it before I will believe.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Decries Quality Of Telecom Services, To Probe Sale Of NITEL/MTEL / Wada Picks PDP Nomination Form / Here Is One Reason Why Power Supply Has Been So Good In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.