Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,879 members, 7,915,522 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:38 AM

Another Missing Person; UNILAG Diploma Female Student (images Below) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Another Missing Person; UNILAG Diploma Female Student (images Below) (32524 Views)

JAMB Uncovers Another Missing N26 Million / Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student / Teacher At Best Schools, Abuja Beats, Flogs, Slaps Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Missing Person; UNILAG Diploma Female Student (images Below) by davbravo(m): 10:39am On Aug 18, 2015
toopsy22:
They should Query her room mates wella,,,

Unilag does not give diploma students hostel BUT that first pix is a unilag hostel..You better come back before exams and don't waste your parents #400,000, it can buy One plot of land ioooo..
NB:: Unilag would Never Refund your money..
The 2014/2015 session for unilag diploma students ended 25th of June.
Re: Another Missing Person; UNILAG Diploma Female Student (images Below) by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 18, 2015
Mekzmoney:
That was 2008 wen dia form was 15k n dia diploma fee was 300k. I wanted getting d form bt wen I heard d fee,I quickly find my way grin.... I had to get a form in CITS, opposite d unilag shuttle park to study Information Tech.(OND).... And after paying all dat moni and u don't meet up wit d point,u won't be givn admission to 200L and u won't be givn d diploma cert either abi? Or has it changed?

Okay, that's a long time ago,, your last 3 sentences still remains the same just that there is something now called JUPEB its in conjunction with JAMB and its now one of things that determines whether you move to 200l or not...

2 Likes

Re: Another Missing Person; UNILAG Diploma Female Student (images Below) by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 18, 2015
davbravo:

The 2014/2015 session for unilag diploma students ended 25th of June.
Okay,, I hope they find her.
Re: Another Missing Person; UNILAG Diploma Female Student (images Below) by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 18, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Probably at her boyfriend's house.
which app do you do this stuff with.
Re: Another Missing Person; UNILAG Diploma Female Student (images Below) by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 18, 2015
kingofkong:
which app do you do this stuff with.
Not an application.
When you want to write a comment on nairaland , you can choose a color
Re: Another Missing Person; UNILAG Diploma Female Student (images Below) by Mekzmoney(m): 11:25am On Aug 18, 2015
Ok... That's cool.
toopsy22:
Okay, that's a long time ago,, your last 3 sentences still remains the same just that there is something now called JUPEB its in conjunction with JAMB and its now one of things that determines whether you move to 200l or not...
Re: Another Missing Person; UNILAG Diploma Female Student (images Below) by owabige: 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
Let the angels of God locate her in Jesus name....i heard that the Oba of Ebgbeda died,and u knw how the custom is...heads must roll in other to bury him,so pls I advice that people should be very careful expecially that ikotun,iyanoba,igondo axsis...so that no one will fall victim..God be with us all Amen
Re: Another Missing Person; UNILAG Diploma Female Student (images Below) by kingstylo01(m): 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
Fourwinds:
I dey fear this ur admiration oooo
grin grin grin no be bad thing to admire fine lady na wink
Re: Another Missing Person; UNILAG Diploma Female Student (images Below) by odeku457(m): 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
I pray she is Found asap. .

ultrazone:
This is really serious. I pray she's found in good shape.

Need Money?? See »» 40 Lucrative Businesses You Should Start In Nigeria This Month

Big up.
Re: Another Missing Person; UNILAG Diploma Female Student (images Below) by Breezy90(m): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
she is my good friend she has been found.
Re: Another Missing Person; UNILAG Diploma Female Student (images Below) by bros856: 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
She will return when she don tyre.
Re: Another Missing Person; UNILAG Diploma Female Student (images Below) by bros856: 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
Thank God, her boyfriend don enjoy tyre. Ask her how many rounds she collect so that we can arrange for her to have it at home next time instead of Missing just like that.
Re: Another Missing Person; UNILAG Diploma Female Student (images Below) by bros856: 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
Breezy90:
she is my good friend she has been found.
Thank God, her boyfriend don enjoy tyre. Ask her how many rounds she collect so that we can arrange for her to have it at home next time instead of Missing just like that.
Re: Another Missing Person; UNILAG Diploma Female Student (images Below) by steve308(m): 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
common lasgidi checks know their ways
Re: Another Missing Person; UNILAG Diploma Female Student (images Below) by ojnnaco(m): 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
CertifiedSamuel:
Have you reached her boyfriend??

Point is, in cases like this and considering the century we are in now, if a FEMALE is reported missing, the first person to be contacted is her boyfriend or boyfriends as the case may be.

For the fact that she was last seen at ikotun, please confirm if any of her boyfriend stays at ikotun. #my2cent
Re: Another Missing Person; UNILAG Diploma Female Student (images Below) by Orikinla(m): 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
She has been found ALIVE! We thank God. She was found in the corridors of Madam Tinubu Hall, UNILAG. She said she wanted to be alone. A severe case of depression. Thank God she did not all into the hands of ritual cultists, rapists or pimps.
Re: Another Missing Person; UNILAG Diploma Female Student (images Below) by Orikinla(m): 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
bros856:
. She was depressed. Poor girl. Let us pray for her.
Re: Another Missing Person; UNILAG Diploma Female Student (images Below) by cr8v(f): 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
a few questions should be asked,could she have lost her way?thats not one of the questions cos there are over a thousand ways to get home from wherever you find yourself in lagos unless she was cashless.on a second thought,she could be somewhere without problems,like at a friend's or boyfriend's or shes actually truly lost. She will be found in Jesus name. Amen www.okpeke.com
Re: Another Missing Person; UNILAG Diploma Female Student (images Below) by ab2care: 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
Gablo500:
Looking
Re: Another Missing Person; UNILAG Diploma Female Student (images Below) by 1miccza: 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
strawb:
May God keep her safe. She is pretty.

Do u care to reduce your tummy and cut down on excessive fat from your body, click the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/2499520/good-news-now-get-rid

Yeah i wanna reduce my flat bony tummy murrafucker
Re: Another Missing Person; UNILAG Diploma Female Student (images Below) by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Not an application.
When you want to write a comment on nairaland , you can choose a color
I mean the picture effect, I saw it on a movie.outta campton or something like that.
Re: Another Missing Person; UNILAG Diploma Female Student (images Below) by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 19, 2015
kingofkong:
I mean the picture effect, I saw it on a movie.outta campton or something like that.
Go to straightouttasomewhere.com
When you go to the website, you write anything in the space bar, you can write you name, city or anything you want, then choose your photo & save it.

Re: Another Missing Person; UNILAG Diploma Female Student (images Below) by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 20, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Go to straightouttasomewhere.com
When you go to the website, you write anything in the space bar, you can write you name, city or anything you want, then choose your photo & save it.
Thank sire.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ban Of Naira Atm Usage Abroad – A Perfect Way Forward. / UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl / I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.